Super canons for the nuke general

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:51 AM

You already have it. It's the Stealth General regular scud launcher.

#22 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

if play against the stealth general its that scud launcher that always sits there and does nothing.

#23 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:21 PM

if play against the stealth general its that scud launcher that always sits there and does nothing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I havent noticed something like that.... :) @ ALPHA i have a question ! Why dont you answer on other topics and you just post in only those 4 that are in Contra News ! Try be active on the whole CONTRA COMMUNITY (also have a look at my new poll, vote if you want :) !)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#24 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:12 AM

well i do look at the other stuff in the contra community but most of the time i don't know what to say about that topic :D anyways everytime i play against the stealth general his scud launcher just sits there, kinda cool he doesn't use it :p

#25 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:03 AM

well i do look at the other stuff in the contra community but most of the time i don't know what to say about that topic :p anyways everytime i play against the stealth general his scud launcher just sits there, kinda cool he doesn't use it :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he is scaried cause you will smash him ! LOL ! :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#26 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:36 PM

lol i guess so, but the stealth scud launcher is cool, yesterday i built 9 of them and had a mobile scud storm! :p

#27 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

Yes, this was its original purpose. Then creator just gave the regular scud storm to stealth general too, and made the scud launcher a "special weapon".
When playing on lan, build lots of these, and then apply the gps scrambler on then. Now you can send each one to a corner of the map, and your enemies will never suspect of it, except when shooting.

#28 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:28 PM

When playing on lan, build lots of these, and then apply the gps scrambler on then. Now you can send each one to a corner of the map, and your enemies will never suspect of it, except when shooting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have already tried it ! It is great trick !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#29 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:51 PM

its a nice idea and the cannon is cool but....some things i think need altering.

1) its weak as hell. it dose not damage near enouth and for the amouth of time on reload i think it should be more powerful so it can actuly do some damage.
right now it can only kill units. when i rather be abel to target buildings and do a resable amount of damage.

2) and an idea i had. the nuke gen has betha and but yet it still gets this cool nuke cannon soo maybe make a napalm version for the flame general.

email me and tell me your opions if u would not mind..

fireyphoenix911@gmail.com

#30 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:20 PM

it would be cool if it were more powerful but for right now its fine the way it is, I usually use it to take out enemy defences or units

#31 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:51 AM

is this scud availiable now or will it be out only in the next version???
[/quote]

I think it is calld the Elbrus launcha and yes i have it so it must b available
/ Scud Launcha

#32 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:41 AM

I can't see why nuke or stealth need weapons like this. I think its pretty annoying when your Air gen and 75% of your planes get nocked off with one nuke or scud (And you cant build because they keep getting Pwned by the raidiation or toxin.

Good models and stuff but I think they should either get removed or every general gets a cheap weapon like that. They're cheaper than aurs in some instances.

#33 Dexter

Dexter
  • Members
  • 178 posts
  • Projects:Real War Mod

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:01 PM

I have a question about this gun - where did you get inspiration to make it? Normally i would definitely assume it is 100% fictional, but some time ago i have surfed baidu and came across drawing, which depicted exactly this thing. So, there goes a question - what are this idea's origins?

#34 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:00 PM

Once I had got the drawing with inscriptions in chinese. Probably, you saw this drawing too. I don't know its origin. It can be a concept, an existing project, rejected project or a disinformation coming from chinese special services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users