#1 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:59 AM

I wasn't planning on releasing this information for a while, but I'm feeling guilty as September has been all-but-update'less (school and work has hit me square between the eyes).

I'll start off with a brand new hero: Thranduil. The King of Mirkwood is an interesting hero with a few things that make him rather unique. His shield offers him additional protection against arrows and pikes, but his lack of armor makes him weaker against slashes. His abilities are also a little different; he can summon trees, deal damage over time, and "teleport". As a further update to Mirkwood, Legolas has been given a heavy armor upgrade.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

As a result of the addition of Thranduil, Celeglin has been demoted to a hero that can only be summoned (through Celeborn). More info on these hero changes can be found here. As a side note, the Armory has been reskinned/modelled. Check it out here.

Next, I've made some downloadable wallpapers featuring Lothlorien, Rivendell, and Mirkwood. Enjoy!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Now I'd like to announce that Núkumnëhtar will be the first member of the Elven Alliance modding crew aside from myself. He will be working on coding most of the new Rohan material. Some background info: Núkumnëhtar is one of the INI coders for the Rhovanion Alliance mod and is currently working on his own, very ambitious mod, the Romhaya mod. Let's all give him a warm welcome!

Finally, I'd like to make a whole-hearted apology to the length of time it's taking me to finish this mod. Between school, work, student council, and I don't even remember how many clubs, I have next to no time to do mod work. Hopefully, Nuk will be able to help me speed along the process. Once again, I'm terribly sorry.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Núkumnëhtar

Núkumnëhtar

Humbled Warrior

• Project Team
  • 342 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance, Celeglin's Elven Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member; Coder/Audio Editor/Novice Mapper/Rare-time-skinner

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:57 AM

Hopefully, Nuk will be able to help me speed along the process. Once again, I'm terribly sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry. I have a good number of time on my hands. :) I have no job (I know, I'm a bum :dry: ).
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:04 PM

Celegin you dont have to apoligize so much...

#4 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

Goody now the only thing I have to wait for is a new beta to play ( I found out about this mod 1 day after the beta closed down)
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Gunno_Desk_*

Guest_Gunno_Desk_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:23 AM

No need for any apologies (since I have tons of quizzes and tests to worry about at the time being to worry about games at the moment anyways). But all those are gonna end soon and i just wish to be able to play with the insuffienct time i''ll get so could you tell me if it's gonna come out this month. I know you said not to ask for release dates anymore but oh well, shoot me. :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users