#1 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:36 PM

Hi FS-21 it seems that I haven't heard anything new for awhile for your mod what is going on. :shiftee:

#2 Lee

Lee

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 2,313 posts
  • Projects:Life
  • Division:Art & Design
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:02 PM

Well its released, what else do you want? :shiftee:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:55 PM

Hmm, then I must say this for the idoits :blink: (sorry), I have the last verison still 2.35 so I want to know what is up with the next verison.

#4 ZeroSamuraiX

ZeroSamuraiX

ZSX

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
  • Projects:Her
  •  The last spam fighter

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:54 PM

i would get this mod but it's huge i got all the mods on revora for YR
except this one
grrrrrr dial up is sooooooo wack
No heat no happiness
Posted Image

#5 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 16 October 2005 - 05:04 PM

Hmm, then I must say this for the idoits :p (sorry), I have the last verison still 2.35 so I want to know what is up with the next verison.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry but I forgot few months ago:

••• Version 2.4 - Released 22 Aug, 2005
- Now Mod Maanger will be able to copy him-self in the "Installation mode" & will no be required to copy manually MM & renaming it into "install.ccr".
- Few Insignificant graphic bugs.

I uploaded the version but I forgot all this time to update the Download website, only people that checked the updates with my Mod Manager saw the "new" MM update.
I saw this error this morning when I was working in 2 necessary things to the MM v2.5 (a new check after download updated files & compatibility with Rockpatch expansion) :cool:

Edited by FS-21, 16 October 2005 - 05:06 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#6 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 14 December 2005 - 08:23 AM

Hmm I need to come across your forum more. But anyways what Rockpatch vr will work with Reloaded.

#7 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:21 AM

I'm waiting the 1.07b of the Rockpath (current version: 1.07) to release a compatible version of C&C:R beta.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#8 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:10 PM

Ah, ok well I have 1.07RP for MO 2.0. But if you get 1.07 to work with your mod I'll test it for you or I'll wait for 1.07b.

Hmm, I think I gave to much info out. :D

#9 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:14 PM

1.07 is bugged.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#10 ZeroSamuraiX

ZeroSamuraiX

ZSX

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
  • Projects:Her
  •  The last spam fighter

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

wat is bugged about it speed?
No heat no happiness
Posted Image

#11 Guest_Reloadedfan_*

Guest_Reloadedfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:12 PM

mmh the last version is 0.99b2 from 18. July.
There are a lot of Bugs in it, please release a new Version!

#12 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

im just wondering , why hasnt the mod been updated in over a year? And, are you going to finish the gdi navy before your make the beta for the rock patch, and are you going to balance the mod better?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:21 AM

i dont see what's imbalanced about it and i find the GDI navy to be very effective although not plentyful so i think just a few AI fixes and make it require rockpatch 1.08 so there isnt multiple sides bugs
I have returned to Revora Forums after half a year of absence. I have changed a lot since then.

#14 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:56 PM

Well I havent noticed FS-21 around recently.. so he must be too busy to continue this mammoth project. :) Would be good to see it back on its feet though. :p If you need any help, FS-21, i could lend a hand. ;)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:37 AM

i would gladly help him on this awesome mod, anything ,anything u need help on feel free to ask.

Ohh and about the superweapons and the navys

Gdi navy lacks a long range capital ship, all ra2,and yr capital ships, aircraftcarrier,drednought,boomer, all are long range and their spawned missile or aircraft can be shot down to be countered, however i see it as an inbalance to have nod or gdi have a long range unit that cant be countered in this way, i mean hey 2 flack tracks can buy your ass some time to get that drednought,

Superweapons
Ion cannon costs what $5000? correct me if im wrong, when its used how much damage it inflict? what kill a couple of tanks blow up a power plant? how much does that cost? like $600+ i say make the ion cannon a "low level" superweapon, by that i mean let it cost $2500 and be able to that much damage, or make it the higher level and be able to dish out collateral damage of $5000, im just presenting my views about that, i mean if u nuke at just the right spot, u can get a warfactory,battle lab and perhaps more, that adds up to 4000 bucks witch is close to the amount the nuke silo costs, Oh and since the new rock patch version is out, is FS by chance going to put in the ts superweapons, like the emp pulse cannon,chemical missle,multi missle...im not sure if firestorm defense is able to be done i dont think so unless rockpatch is adding it in but i dont recall seing it.

and some more things,
iv noticed is no effecient way to counter airborne threats by nod and gdi, gdi has no anti air support except jumpjet and the ineffecient hover mrls, and doesnt the mrls require radar? iv played online with friends and is was a pain in the ass to counter air units unless i was using jumpjet, but they quickly sent in flack or some anti air unit to dispose of the jumps.

And for Nod
Nod has the rocket trooper for early anti air defense,its really easy to dispose of the rocket troops one orca bomber does that trick, nod doesnt have an effecient way to counter airborne threats untill, battle lab level is it? when they can get stealth tanks, and cyborg reapers? Lets say the recon bike had AA capabilities put back in , that would give nod an effecient countrer for airborne enemies, it would be basicly same purpose as the ifv,flack,and gattling tank, and effecient early level counter for air units,

i think gdi needs some kind of low level cability just like the other sides 2 to keep with the balance of yr, perhaps the hover mrls at war factory level?

Oh and this is a question about TS, WTF was the purpose of the mrls? its rockets are not effective at anything, it lacks long range like the mrls in TD and is not effective at infantry or tanks or dirt....

Edited by MasterPyro, 20 September 2006 - 11:41 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 20 September 2006 - 02:48 PM

three words: base defence buildings. nod has killer base defence(obelisk of darkness) and most players dont attack with air until they get their battle lab so u shouldnt have to worry. although i kinda agree on the fact that GDI cannot be countered with their naval units. about the superweapons tho, the ion cannon can almost completely destroy a con. yard in one blast, if that's not a serious ass whupping i dunno what is. if anything, the NOD super weapon should be upgraded cuz it does'nt do jack to buildings so you're basiclly giving them free money and might minorly inconvienence them by making them have to repair their buildings a bit.
I have returned to Revora Forums after half a year of absence. I have changed a lot since then.

#17 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:12 AM

so i should turtle and make base defenses? christ yes the nod AAoby owns air units and the sams are effective but what about when my forces are out in the open, bringing the fight to the enemy i should run back to cover ? fuck base defenses dont u ever play online? u gonna send your tanks back to your base so they dont get owned by air units or u want anti air units, u shouldnt sit and turtle with defenses ass wipe, have u even played reloaded online. i hate people who say

3 words
Noob ass turtling
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

hey look pyro, i play for fun, not competition and ownzorzing 3v3ry n00bz0rz turtl3r that comes along, i rarely go online because it isnt fun, its too competative and the only times i do go online is if i want new maps or just to 2vs3 some brutals. so u may think differently and prefer quick killing and uber 1337 ownzorz of the enemy but i dont, so stop gettin all pissed at me about everything i say.

#19 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:20 PM

i play agianst other people, i want this mod balanced as close to perfection as it can cause thats the real fun playing someone online and not having to bitch or whine about unfair units or crap like that, plus if u invest all that money in turtling and sitting there soon as you send something out it would get owned by any decent player because he spent his money on units instead of grand cannons and sam sites
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:32 AM

...i rarely go online because it isnt fun.

see? i said i dont go online, i never have to deal with the problem of sending out a unit and the other PLAYER owns it cuz i never go online, and hell i aint goin online with u anyways Pyro, so stop picking fights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users