#21 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:25 PM

Yuri needs to start training a new Mastermind. Maybe one made out of Mithril  :)

:o
Replace me? What for? I'll still be around, I'm not planning to leave the community or anything. @ Agile, that would be nice to meet up sometime. If we can work it out, that'll be interesting.
:p
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#22 Agile

Agile

title available

• Project Team
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:31 PM

Yuri needs to start training a new Mastermind. Maybe one made out of Mithril  :)

:o
Replace me? What for? I'll still be around, I'm not planning to leave the community or anything. @ Agile, that would be nice to meet up sometime. If we can work it out, that'll be interesting.
:p

Yeah, maybe sometime later this year. Like a weekend or a vacation or something.
Posted Image

#23 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:39 PM

Indeed. We'll probably arrange this with PM's or something later in the year. It should be fun.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

#24 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:50 PM

I don't want to be blamed for other peoples bad grades ;)2

#25 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:49 PM

I don't want to be blamed for other peoples bad grades  ;)2

I think I can manage my grades and working here. Besides, how much time does it take to admin most of the time?
:)
Posted Image

#26 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 01:01 AM

Owwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! Detail! I'm gunna die soon cuz my warning level goes up and up. I would find that post funny but it's me whos getting warned, you can warn or ban me all ya wnat but you will neva replace Mastermind. heh heh :p

#27 hellfire

hellfire
  • New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 02:54 AM

I think I will be taking an apprenticeship after Highschool, it'll allow me to get a job easily, which I will be paid large sums of money for, Plus with that kind of money, I will be able to pursue an education in an interesting field on the side.

#28 High IMP

High IMP
  • New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:29 PM

i am 12 and i going to college [COLOR=gray] it a 3 week couse from duke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users