Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 12 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

Rar Format on FileFront

Zip Format on FileFront

The usual install instructions. I've not spent alot of time on the readme for this one, but it does have all my units included.

Most of the BIG changes will be saved for Remix3 and should be out in the next month or so.

EDIT.............................................

Install instructions:

Delete the old Contra.Big from ZeroHour/Data folder
Remix.Big goes into ZeroHour/Data folder
Skermishscripts.Scb goes into ZeroHour/Data/Scripts folder
Generals.Csf goes into ZeroHour/Data/English folder

Edited by Pendaelose, 14 October 2005 - 09:15 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:46 AM

i keep having serious error, any idea on whats happening?

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:11 AM

i keep having serious error, any idea on whats happening?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you delete the old Contra.big?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:21 PM

yes. i tried running it with both contra.big and remix.big and it ran for a while then closed. when i ran it with just remix.big it didn't even start up

#5 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:30 PM

yes. i tried running it with both contra.big and remix.big and it ran for a while then closed. when i ran it with just remix.big it didn't even start up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounds like maby you got a bad download or you have extra files in your zerohour folder. you should try downloading it again. if that doesn't work re-install ZH
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 prophet of the pimps

prophet of the pimps

Leader of the Shockwave Minions

• Project Team
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:12 PM

hey Pendaelose could you make this available on modtoaster.

www.isotx.com
"I wanted to be a neo-deconstructivist but Mom wouldn't let me"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:27 PM

I've submited it on thier suggestion forum.. they might add it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 prophet of the pimps

prophet of the pimps

Leader of the Shockwave Minions

• Project Team
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:52 PM

cool. cant wait to try it out.:)
"I wanted to be a neo-deconstructivist but Mom wouldn't let me"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounds like maby you got a bad download or you have extra files in your zerohour folder. you should try downloading it again. if that doesn't work re-install ZH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok i'll have to try it later thanks for your help :lol:

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:12 PM

Hey, I like it so far! Only tried a couple of generals. I loved the customizable defense platforms for the infantry general! Laser & superweapon generals seemed to have ony a couple of new units, can't wait to try them all.

I miss the infantry squads, though.

#11 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:23 PM

Hey, I like it so far!  Only tried a couple of generals.  I loved the customizable defense platforms for the infantry general!  Laser & superweapon generals seemed to have ony a couple of new units, can't wait to try them all.

I miss the infantry squads, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also miss the squads... but as they were they were too bugy and slowed the system down alot when several squads were built. BUT I will be bringing them back(sorta) with the next release... All infantry will have the option of building in squad sizes, but they will be indevidual infantry so they won't have all the extra bugs.

theres a couple generals who got more love than others. GLA was severley neglected in this version, only assauly GLA got anything new, and it was just a few items.
most of the attention was on AirF, Cybr, Flam, Infa.
a few new units and buildings were added for SupW, Lazr, Nuke, Aslt

Remix 2.75 wasn't realy built to be a full release, I just wanted to share what I had done while waiting for Contra.04 to come out. As soon as Creator makes a final release I will put all the effort to add AND rebalance the game. With 3.0 there should be some huge changes for all generals.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

I also miss the squads...

Remix 2.75 wasn't realy built to be a full release, I just wanted to share what I had done while waiting for Contra.04 to come out.  As soon as Creator makes a final release I will put all the effort to add AND rebalance the game.  With 3.0 there should be some huge changes for all generals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont miss the squads :lol: I didnt like them cause they were very very buggy ! But i like the individual style ! :cool:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#13 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:53 PM

I dont miss the squads :lol:  I didnt like them cause they were very very buggy ! But i like the individual style ! :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't miss the bugs, but I loved the concept.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:12 AM

well i tried reintalling ZH and downloaded it again and it still don't work. is it fitted to work with ZH v 1.04?

#15 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:12 AM

well i tried reintalling ZH and downloaded it again and it still don't work. is it fitted to work with ZH v 1.04?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah. I play online, so i have the latest version... also, I don't think the Mods are version sensative. Have you left any files in your documents and settings/ZH folders?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 03:55 AM

not sure what you mean

#17 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:04 AM

not sure what you mean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ZeroHour creates 2 sets of folders... under Program files, and under My Documents. All the Remix files should go under Programfiles/zerohour/data etc... there should be no mod files under my documents/zerohour
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

yeah i know, all mod files that i've played go in the program files zero hour data

#19 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 03:31 PM

yeah i know, all mod files that i've played go in the program files zero hour data

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno what to tell you... ... it runs fin on my ssytem and the systems I tested it on. Its pertty much the same as the old versions with more units... so i don't know what would have changed on your Comp.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Projects:Planing to make my own mod
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:09 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got the same problems and i had reistalled ZH an delited all ny files in the My Documets folder but it stil won't work and i tried to downloaded twice but stil... :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users