• 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:36 PM

Another one found at FS. Cheers fen :shiftee:

http://www.okcupid.c...020579094199926

Mine said:

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic 
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

#2 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:48 PM

Yeah had that one 2

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:00 PM

Site doesn't work :shiftee:

Anyone got a mirror link?

#4 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:07 PM

Odd, it works here.
I had the same one as Hybrid, 14% patriotic was the only difference.

Edited by Blaat85, 15 October 2005 - 03:08 PM.

#5 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:11 PM

This what mine said.

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

You scored higher than 63% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 20% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 75% on patriotic

Weird test. :shiftee:

#6 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:13 PM

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 7% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 4% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Wtf is antitolerant?

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#7 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:15 PM

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic 
Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen! 

Total and complete utter bollucks. :shiftee: I'd like to see the scientific qualifiers of this test. Some guy made a set of questions that can do this?

#8 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:18 PM

What do you mean Hostile? It's so accurate, i'm sure you would have been hitler himself :shiftee: j/k

#9 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:19 PM

Second part of the test Terrorism test, this is mine:

Risk:
72% NUCLEAR
60% BIOLOGICAL
36% CONVENTIONAL

Your above scores indicate your relative risk in each of the 3 main types of terrorism. A score above 50% means you are living with the real possibility of death by that type of terrorism. A score above 75% represents extreme danger. Below 25% means you are

Some quick advice follows:

TO REDUCE CHANCE OF NUCLEAR ATTACK
- Avoid large cities (especially political or financial centers) at all costs
- Avoid extremely large sporting events
- Avoid suburbs of extreme large cities

TO REDUCE CONVENTIONAL DEATH ODDS:
- Avoid buses and subways
- Avoid suspicious people
- Avoid establishments owned by targeted groups
- Avoid exploding bombs

TO REDUCE BIO RISK:
- Avoid contact with other people
- Own a shack in the woods - or a cool boat
- Avoid contact with lots of mail (think: Anthrax)
- Avoid drinking tap water

This test sponsored by Dasani.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 87% on nuclear

You scored higher than 54% on biological

You scored higher than 53% on conventional

Again weird odd test. :shiftee:

This is second part: http://www.okcupid.c...702267320519909

Edited by Lurker, 15 October 2005 - 03:21 PM.

#10 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:26 PM

Antitolerant is the opposite of tolerant, meaning:

The capacity for or the practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.

#11 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:40 PM

This is the third part and a better test. My results.

the Idiot Savant

(23% dark, 65% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

If you're interested, try my latest: The Terrorism Test

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 4% on darkness

You scored higher than 87% on spontaneity

You scored higher than 88% on vulgarity

Third test: http://www.okcupid.c...214125862764376

#12 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:44 PM

I was a member of the resistance... happily.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#13 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:26 PM

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

Didn't expect anymore, any less.
Oh, and a big old Heil Hitler to our resident SS-Offizier.

I don't believe my results. I redid it ubernationalist, trying to mimic the beliefs of feverent Nazis like Hitler, Himmler, and Rosenberg, but got the same results.

Edited by MSpencer, 15 October 2005 - 06:29 PM.

Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#14 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:28 PM

Well atleast there havent been people who are Hitler himself yet.. that also an option

#15 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic 
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

As I thought :>

You scored higher than 27% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 4% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 75% on patriotic

Edited by Martin Killer, 15 October 2005 - 06:49 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#16 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

If you intend to continue arguing with me on this forum, MSpencer, you may have just made the biggest mistake of your life...

It doesn't necessarily mean you're a nazi, it just means you'd blindly support your country. You have to relate it to the modern world. It's like, if the American government started putting in illegitimate governments who weren't elected, and started invading other countries for no reason, you'd support them.

Oh wait...

Edited by Lord Kal, 15 October 2005 - 07:11 PM.

Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#17 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:19 PM

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic

Hmmmmh

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#18 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

Blodo, just disregard LK, that's just the way he is. You can show him facts, and he makes them look false. Forget him.

#19 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:27 PM

If you intend to continue arguing with me on this forum, MSpencer, you may have just made the biggest mistake of your life...

It doesn't necessarily mean you're a nazi, it just means you'd blindly support your country. You have to relate it to the modern world. It's like, if the American government started putting in illegitimate governments who weren't elected, and started invading other countries for no reason, you'd support them.

Oh wait...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't we just argue this point somewhere else?
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#20 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:35 PM

The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 61% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 47% blindly patriotic

I rather disagree with the test, but that's life.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users