92 replies to this topic

#81 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:04 PM

Assault General
Good level 1 attack power, but bad level 1 defence (I think its the worst level 1 defence of all the generals). Something has simple has allowing the toxin shell upgrade to be bought from the weapon factory at level 1 would make a big difference. All the units are good accept for the super unit. The cruiser is still not powerfull enough. An Emperor overlord will still take out a cruiser. I find that it takes too long to destroy anything. I'd double its long range attack power, also it has the same guard range has a rebel! thats way too small.

The general powers at level 3 are very disappointing for the assualt general. I still don't like the idea of the assualt gen having suprise type powers (rebel ambush and terrorist ambush), I prefer the idea of having artillery type general power to soften up the opposition for the main assault.
Overall a very good general.

#82 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:30 AM

Yeah a explosion is a good idea, cause when a fusionreactor is getting instable there is just one thing to to RUN :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could not off herd of the "duck, cover and roll" precedure that south pack came up with. I'm sure that will work... :dry: :ninja:
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#83 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:35 AM

Tank General
Almost perfect :)

Remove the gattling gun upgrade for the Shaitan (The tank is already anti-infantry and anti-air) and add it has an upgrade to the emperor overlord.

#84 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:30 PM

Gattling gun makes Shaitan faster because it begin to fire at a target before main caliber aim it.

#85 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 04:23 AM

Infantry general
One of the more fun generals. Good, but not overpowering. Good general powers. Good strong super unit.
The unit that cleans up radiation and toxins has the same problems has the ambulance ie being next to toxin/radiation and not cleaning it up. Manually turning the unit to face the toxin/radiation usuallly works.
Artilery target designator: Could do with a larger guard radius. Also needs to act has ordered and not do what it feels like. For example I order one to target a defence site while my frontline defends it from enemy troops, but no, on the way to targeting the defence site, its first going to 'help' me out by targeting the enemy troops. Cue mad dash has all my troops run from the the 'friendly' artilery fire! :lol: reminds me of that scene in 'platoon'.
Black Lotus: Would still be nice if she could capture any enemy vehicle. Impressive how quick and for how long she can shut a vehicle down though.
Big green school bus: Ok I mean the super unit. It is nice and all, but you end up having to put at least $3000-$5000 worth of troops to make the thing effective. So how about adding a working radar dish (with stealth detection) and a propaganda tower?

Flame general
If you have the finances ($2700 for an overlord with no upgrades) this is one of the best generals. At level 3 it can take out a lot of level 5 generals quite easily. Theres only one other artilery that is a match for the smerch, and only two teams can match their overlord tanks. Like the nuke general, the flame general has no need for long range or high tech defences, or so it seems!
The attack power of its general abilities is stronger than the nuke general but obviously overall, weaker than the super weapon general. A level 3 artilery barrage will take out a construction yard and most generals super weapons (for usa I believe its dependant on which strategy they choose from the strategy centre).
Volume detenation bomb General power: Might has well give it the same target radius indicator has the MOAB/Shockwave bomb etc. At the moment its target looks tiny and you think "crap" then it hits and your like "where did that part of their base go?!?
Helix with bomb upgrade: Needs to fly directly above targets. At the moment the bombs hardly go close to where you target them.
Smerch: I'd like if the smerch had the option to go with either flame or thermobaric after the thermobaric upgrade is researched.
Mig: With Thermobaric upgrade the attack power on static objects goes up, but anything faster than a snail (or an overlord) can move before the explosion happens. Any chance of being able to toggle flame/thermobaric with this unit aswell?
The flame generals super unit when upgraded to thermobaric explosions scares me! :p

Super weapon general
So far the best general (still got nuke gen to test!). 2 SDI cannons will stop a MIRV before it spilts, 3 will stop a level 3 artilary strike/carpet bomb. 2 Super weapon generals fully upgraded facing each other? that match would go on a long time!
commanche- $2000? more like $1000.
Control rod upgrade for power plants. Change from normal yellow cameo to super gens cool blue cameo :p . After all the power plants still emit a blue glow when upgraded.

Edited by Madin, 19 December 2005 - 12:33 AM.

#86 Red Alpha

Red Alpha
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

cybernetics gen:

1super weapon is way to exencive for its porer i suggest rejuse cost to 5000 or 4000

2. a10 airplane has to make several flyovers to fully unload his rockets try to fix it plz

#87 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:46 AM

cybernetics gen:

1super weapon is way to exencive for its porer i suggest rejuse cost to 5000 or 4000

2. a10 airplane has to make several flyovers to fully unload his rockets try to fix it plz

View Post

Super unit already gets price drop once u get a certain upgrade and it is actuly a good super unit nto as good as sum but still good.

A10 was made like that it so it wont waste it whole payload i one drop thus keeping it in air longer thus making it defend an area longer. Not all units take a full payload to die doing this means u can attack mulitp targets and if u have a groupt of a10s up then killing heavy units wont be a problem while keepign ammo on bored to attack others.
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#88 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:13 PM

cybernetics gen:

View Post

What do you mean ? :lol:

Super unit already gets  price drop once u get a certain upgrade and it is actuly a good super unit nto as good as sum but still good.

View Post

For what superunit are you talking about ? FAFNIR ? :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#89 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:31 PM

I think the whole bit with the A-10 accedntly spilled into Remix on the Contra topic...

Not big eal, is mostly the same in any early Remix
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#90 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:09 PM

what is the condition of remix3 it will be this month or next month

#91 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:25 PM

View Post

When its done.....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#92 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:29 PM

View Post

It was meant to be out on early december but I've had a bit to much to get in the time to finish it. It won't be until mid this month until I'm modding full tilt again... with a small amount of luck I might have a releasable product by the end of next month, but that also depends on being able to get some time to work on it...

So, in the end, just like mech said... When its Done.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#93 Red Alpha

Red Alpha
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:48 AM

cybernetics gen:

View Post

Super unit already gets price drop once u get a certain upgrade and it is actuly a good super unit nto as good as sum but still good.

A10 was made like that it so it wont waste it whole payload i one drop thus keeping it in air longer thus making it defend an area longer. Not all units take a full payload to die doing this means u can attack mulitp targets and if u have a groupt of a10s up then killing heavy units wont be a problem while keepign ammo on bored to attack others.

yea but the super wapon must be built 1st before u can upgrade the farnir and others
and the tomahawkstorm is just not ballaned enoegh with its speed i always get probs with money in games with cybgen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users