Another ModSwitcher Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NapALot_*

Guest_NapALot_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:25 PM

Hey folks,

I am trying to get Energy Mod running. Installation went fine but when I start the Modswitcher, no mod is visible. As I talked to a friend of mine, he said there should be at last Energy mod visible.

I already reinstalled Generals and Zero Hour, patched them up to 1.7 and 1.4! Reinstalled Energy a dozens of times.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Any know sollution for it?

Thx for your help,
-Nap

#2 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:21 AM

what version of the mod are you using? make sure you have the files installed in the right folder. We havent test it with the modswitcher. My desktop is useless, I have to fix it. Once I get it back I will look into that.

See ya !

#3 Guest_Gary Schroeder_*

Guest_Gary Schroeder_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:02 AM

what version of the mod are you using? make sure you have the files installed in the right folder. We havent test it with the modswitcher. My desktop is useless, I have to fix it. Once I get it back I will look into that.

See ya !

Hello,

I have the energy 5 mod installed on my compaq ps6535 1.8 gig computer. The game seems to run a little too slow for my system. My system meets all the minimum requirements for the game, both online and offline. I'm wondering if there is a patch I can get to speed it up some or which file do I edit to speed it up. Also, I'd love to know which file to edit to get more fusion bombers and make them carry more bombs.

And, last, I'd love to know which file to edit to get more designators.

Many thanks,

Gary Schroeder

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:03 AM

See ya !

Hello,

I have the energy 5 mod installed on my compaq ps6535 1.8 gig computer. The game seems to run a little too slow for my system. My system meets all the minimum requirements for the game, both online and offline. I'm wondering if there is a patch I can get to speed it up some or which file do I edit to speed it up. Also, I'd love to know which file to edit to get more fusion bombers and make them carry more bombs.

And, last, I'd love to know which file to edit to get more designators.

My e-mail address is: garysharon@bellsouth.net

Many thanks,

Gary Schroeder

#5 juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez

title available

• Hosted
  • 381 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:51 PM

I dont have modswitcher, so I dont know what problem you migh have, we have a version that has a mod manager, please check it at our main site.

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users