Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image
Phase Shifters
Cost: 250
Armor: None
Prerequisite: Chrono-Tech Barracks
Weapon: Standard Machine gun
Range: Medium
With thanks to the ability of Chrono-shift individual infantry, the German generals wanted the ability to move standard units across the battlefield quickly but production to remain cheap. This they led to the creation of the Phase shifters. These new light infantry replaced the standard German foot soldier and gave them the ability of the Chrono movement. However like all Chrono technology they will suffer from the temporal phase, which will leave them open to attacks.

Posted Image
Chrono Legionnaire
Cost: 1800
Armor: None
Prerequisite: Chrono-Tech Barracks
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
Range: Medium
These were the first ever-human unit to successfully survive an individual Chrono-Shift; as a result the research into Chrono-shifting infantry reached new limits. Because these units were the beginning of the revolution, they have been given specialized weaponry to use in the field. The weapons don’t destroy their targets, but instead they freeze them whilst they erase them from time.

Posted Image
Chrono Transport
Cost: 1500
Armor: Light
Weapon: None
Prerequisite: Chrono-Tech War Factory
The pinnacle of personal carrying has arrived! The Chrono Transport has the capability to teleport around the battlefield at will and, just like a Chrono Legionnaire and Chrono Tank, the longer it travels, the longer it takes for the unit itself to phase back in. This unit has the capability to hold up to 5 infantry units inside of it. What makes it unique is that even though it is phasing back in itself, the infantry inside can still exit and enter the transport since they were protected from the longer effect of the Chrono field.

Posted Image
Phalanx Tank
Cost: 2000
Armor: Medium
Prerequisite: Chrono-Tech War Factory
Weapon: Quantum stinger missiles
The Phalanx Tank is the first full production Chrono tank. With its Quantum stinger missiles it can cause a lot of damage to both land and air born targets. The drawback is that since the German generals wanted this Vehicle in production so soon there wasn’t sufficient time to calibrate the missiles to its maximum capability. In order to elevate this problem they tanks are best sent out in groups of 3 or 4’s.

Edited by Xeno, 26 October 2005 - 08:49 AM.

Posted Image

#2 ZeroSamuraiX

ZeroSamuraiX

ZSX

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
  • Projects:Her
  •  The last spam fighter

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:05 PM

sorry i'm late in replyin
i disagree with putting the chrono legionaire
exclusively to the germans

hey its your mod i'm gonna miss
those legionaires cuz i hardly ever use germany
and does that mean tank destroyers are standard issue?
No heat no happiness
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users