Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:57 PM

Hey Pend she is way too old for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dispite the huge amount of material to work with this is really a topic we should drop completely... no good can come of it. (how old exactly?) :)

for real though, Revora is not a Cybr-dating cafe, and Gender has no bearing on a players worth. Its more pertnant to pay attention to the fact that her uber-base is total Nuke bait. :)

Wow I love the Airforce General with all it's carpet bombing stuff, and the Rapier is the best looking plane in the hole mod

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can thank Rosco for that beutiful model. He's working on a few more that will likely make it into the mod before the next Alpha release. Theres a few gunships and posibly another fighter in the works. Most but not all are for AirF.

And yes, I love carpet bombing too... Some one made a very good comment about AirF being the most predictable general in the game... he'll use LOTS of air and all you need is AA, this is true... the only fix I could find is make them pray they have enough AA :grin:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#42 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Projects:Gearing up for NWN 2

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:27 PM

Carefull Shandrial, you'll get all the young geek boys excited  :grin:

Hey Pend she is way too old for me
Wow I love the Airforce General with all it's carpet bombing stuff, and the Rapier is the best looking plane in the hole mod

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouchies, calling me old

I still play games so I'm not old in spirit, and since when is 29 to old....

(besides I have a better body than most of these kids do these days anyway)

Sincerely,
Alyssa
~=~ Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup ~=~

#43 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:42 PM

Ouchies, calling me old

I still play games so I'm not old in spirit, and since when is 29 to old....

(besides I have a better body than most of these kids do these days anyway)

Sincerely,
Alyssa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See, that just proves how young all these guys are. My wife's 29 so its no biggie to me... I gag at the thaught of girls 18-22 years old... they look good but the Drama is too much to endure.

Any how, I'm happily married, my only lament is she doesn't understand my NEED for video games and modding... she's always saying I should do things like "Go to Work" or "Spend time with the kids" sigh.... ... :grin:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#44 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:50 PM

PS:

Portrait is now uploaded in my profile, I finally broke down and got a digital camera.

Sincerely,
Alyssa
~=~ Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup ~=~

#45 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:04 PM

Age nore sex bothers me one bit if u wanna play vid games then by all means do, i plan on playing vid games till i die ^^ (yes i am a gamer and always have been) Besides i am only 21 and i still get ppl saying woh arn't you a little old for games now. And i'm like fuck no.

Anyways i am not shocked to know ladys play games i mean hell on final fantasy 11 online when i played that i knew like 30 or more ladys that where in there 30s and they was like sooo GOOD at the game. lol
And i know a few ladys on other games that are great at first person games and more some can beat me some can't but who cares.
Only reason i Am like this... :) :) ;) because Shandrial is the second Female i know thats plays generals/ZH, Yer i only know 2 and so i'm like woh lol.

O and one last thing i have to agree with u pend alot of chick near my age are nice to look at but they can be soo much truble and more anoying than good.
Shandrial like the pic, look very good for your age :D
NOT that i'm saying your old so don't think that please lol. :grin:

ps: how dose my new avatar look? I may change back or find another i like comments? lol

Edited by Phoenix911, 30 November 2005 - 05:10 PM.

Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#46 wolfshadow

wolfshadow

title available

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

Shandrial: All I have to say is that if I wasn't married, I'd be flirting with you right now. *G*

And to keep things on topic:

Laser General Forward Defensive line... The Laser artillery thingie is awsome when used with a somewhat strong defensive line 2-4 of them, and not much gets to the defensive line. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

Hey Shandrial
you all have forgot how old I'm. I'll get 16 in 21 days, but If I would be 20 or so, I coudl think about, but now :grin:
Yeah this laser stuff is cool but too slow

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#48 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:53 PM

stategic_overkill.JPG Now to resume your current topic of screen shots already in progress. :grin:

This is strategic over kill instead of strategic bombing.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

#49 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:07 PM

stategic_overkill.JPG Now to resume your current topic of screen shots already in progress.  :)

This is strategic over kill instead of strategic bombing.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice altho i really think when u make a base like that u truly are just asking to be nuked.
And u have to remember once contra v 3 remix is complete all the sides will be balanced again and so your have a more challenging time.
I really should play more remix.. not played ina week cos i been busy... and destracted...

And wolf what map is that your playing on? looks cool.
One of the best map i ever loved was bay of pigs on red alert 2 that rocked. :grin:

Edited by Phoenix911, 30 November 2005 - 07:08 PM.

Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#50 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:28 PM

HEHE

I only build like that V/S the computer, for it's easier to defend. Against other humans my base is as random and spread out as you can get for I hate the ever so present weapons strikes. Also V/S humans I don't play air force, for that forces you to build either limited air fields or to build on top of your self.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

PS Super Weapon and Nuke general for me :grin:

#51 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:35 PM

Nuke Bait... ...Beware factions that get superweapons early. Only Cybr is lacking in superweapon strength, but I really feel like the heavy mechs make up for it fully.

I have freinds who believe in SuperWeapon farming the same way you showed screens of airfields and base defenses. 20+ ICMB silos is rather intimidating when they all have the HBOMB upgrade :grin: thank god all you have to do is kill 2 powerplants and it shuts them down completely, then haras dozers until you can destroy the command center... pretty quickly they loose the power to rebuild power plants and theres plenty of beutiful, dead, Silos (or base defense walls) It also does well to capture them at that point.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 07:59 PM

My teams in order of pref.

US Sides.
Airforce gen (remix made this side fun again, away thought in contra it was a second rate team to the others)
Cyber gen.
Super weapon
Laser (never really been keen on the laser gen.)

China Sides
Infantry
Tank
Napalm
Nuke.
I personly feel the flame gen is more or possable equal to that of the nuke gen. napalm is evil !! evil i say lol.

GLA Sides
Demo (MMmm Explosives)
Assult
Toxic
Stealth.
(both stealth and toxic is hard to choose between for me i like them both equily)

All this is subject to change when i get to try teh remix china and gla sides. and the final us sides.
My general tactic for super weapons when us is, build fast strike aircraft (auroas) and use them to take power out or the SW building it self.

China i tend to build lotuse and sneak them into the base, not always that easy but i can try. Sometimes have to use aircraft/artil to blow a gap in the defence to let this happen. or i build massive airforce for a suicide run into the base. (this is only if my money and space on map let me.)

Gla I tend to get super weapons before anyone anyways when i'm gla cos they build so fast. But if i am demo gen i WHORE the suicide planes/missle lol a ton aswell as demo trucks.

edit: sorry i'll go get more screenie shortly to try and keep this topic on topic lol

Edited by Phoenix911, 30 November 2005 - 08:00 PM.

Posted Image

#53 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

Could of sworn I was going to be doing a leaflet drop, oh well there will be no one alive to complain after those bombs land.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

Attached Thumbnails

• sshot010.jpg

#54 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:45 PM

Could of sworn I was going to be doing a leaflet drop, oh well there will be no one alive to complain after those bombs land.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love that sw soo sweet ^^
I used like 4 of them on one base... kinda went OTT but owell lol.

ps: off topic but i have to rant!!!! THIS FORUM WONT LEST ME USE MY NEW MATCHING SIG/AVATAR... blasted size limits piss me off :( *crys* lol
Sorry had to get that outta my system.

But i'll show u the sig/avatar.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Or

Posted Image
Posted Image
And i also have another sig/avatar in the works.
Ps: i know it was off topic but had to show u all, cos your all so great.

pps: thes sig's/avatars was custom made to my likings by some friends as i suck lol. so i wont take credit for them.

Edited by Phoenix911, 30 November 2005 - 10:44 PM.

Posted Image

#55 wolfshadow

wolfshadow

title available

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:35 AM

Pheonix: If you have that many airfields, then if someone manages to build a nuke, chances are you can take it out before it gets to launch. I imagine that the Auroras could be used for that purpose if necessary.

#56 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:44 AM

Pheonix: If you have that many airfields, then if someone manages to build a nuke, chances are you can take it out before it gets to launch.  I imagine that the Auroras could be used for that purpose if necessary.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right but who stop at building 1 nuke? Chanses are a human would be building a good 3 or 4 at the same time and then make more after... Atlest so i have seen ppl do and my friend stinger he hordes nukes like theres no tomoro. Trust me the auroas could take 2 or 3 out but if you are a good human player your build a good number of nukes easy and the auroras would most likly be blown outta the sky on the reture flight and such long rebuild time. During this rebuild time the enermy could be building more to replace what he lost.

Also u are also over looking That nukes would not be the only threat a strik with generals power or the erermys airforce could be a problem. Not to mention a sneak attack with nuke trucks in, There are always ways u just need to find the hole.

Anyways what map was u using on your last picture wolf.
Posted Image

#57 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:45 AM

Some screen shots of Penda kicking my butt.

Sincerely,
Alyssa

Attached Files

#58 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:15 AM

that file doesnt open correctly for me, next time try saving it as a jpg
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#59 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:38 AM

Sincerely,
Alyssa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here... can't open it.
I was really curious what screen you would show :p hehehe the 5 H-Bombs was wrong, but funny :lol:

Edited by Pendaelose, 01 December 2005 - 03:39 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:44 AM

Sincerely,
Alyssa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here... can't open it.
I was really curious what screen you would show :p hehehe the 5 H-Bombs was wrong, but funny :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5 hbombs? lol thats not really alot of superweapons...
me and my friend stinger on a very old mod liek last year played on a 2v2 map and i must have had like 30+ partical cannons and he had atlest 35 nukes min... lol idk why why just wanted to whor them and we waited for them all to be active and waiting lol...

too bad my old hard drive died i had a cool screen shoot of the lot lmao.

Anyways ppl's strenths often are there downfall. Null there strenth and they become weaker than a baby.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users