• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#21 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

I am TEG, bow down before me!

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Projects:The PR Mayhem Map Series. Currently on PR Mayhem 2
  •  The Almighty PR Unoffical Mapper, TEG!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:01 PM

Well here it is the moment you've been waiting for, PR Mayhem (version 3) has been released the AI now work very well with the map. AI will now go out and capture Tec buildings from any corner of the map. And on hard they are so good lets say I had too allies, the tank general and laser gen on a loner airforce general and it took about half an hour maybe a bit less :D to defeat him. They even build superweapons as the laser general had to use his particle cannon to get in the base. Although I left them to it it was quite amazing to watch. And there own defenses were quite built up as well. Have fun. This is a fully working version and so I probably will not do anymore work on this map. But I may if I find anything update the map. But as it is not likely just download this map, as I am working on my next map, PR Mayhem 2 (Secrets of General Sprengkopf) something to leave you clinging to :p .

New stuff:

Cliff made much bigger, textures changed as had to do cliffs and move stuff. Some buildings removed (only four) and some trees removed, and some other small changes. Click the arrow in the quote to go straight to the download.

Edit: NEW Version Below!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by THEEVERGOD, 24 November 2005 - 11:15 PM.

THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#22 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:38 PM

Also try and find the easteregg, anyone who finds it or thinks they have found it PM me. Also when you donwload the map, take some screens and post the up here :p . Also Vanguard have you tried my map yet, it not the best but it fun, I like to see what the actual modder has to say on my map, as I made it as a triubite to this amazing mod :D :sad: !

Edited by THEEVERGOD, 24 November 2005 - 11:42 PM.

THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#23 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:05 PM

Here are some screens of the map, in which show how the AI work in means of offence and defence ;) !

Posted Image
This first screen shows a battle between the China tank general and GLA toxin general. GLA still holding strong with their defenses, with SCUD launcher as there artillery support. The tank General using mass tank rush tactics.

Posted Image
In this you can see that all generals on the field have built there superweapons and you can see my path of destruction throught the Superweapons generals denfences leaving a large hole in it. Also I took her power donw as well :huh: .

Posted Image
In this you can see the use of the tank gerelas nuke on The toxin general for a mass clear out!

Posted Image
As the tank general has finshed the Toxin general, he moves his mass army to assist me in the destruction of the superwapons generals

Posted Image
All our tank combinbined were just to much for her :p .

Post any of your own screens here, Later I am going to try a game all against all, that should be fun. :D. I post some of those screens after I finsh I show more of AI caturing tec building in the next few ;) .
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#24 Hydra

Hydra
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:44 PM

Is it when you go to bulid something and hover it over somewhere you cant buliid it and the lights on the bulidings turn red (or what color you are never tested that out yet).

#25 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:07 PM

Lights turn red when you hover the building over a spot where it cannot be placed down. Sorry about this guys I found a problem which is rather annoying, The AI will capture C-130 and any enemies near by will go attack it and because it is invincible they gather mass armies there and will not attack with that main force, due to this I took them out and replaced them with the Cessna plane. Also found that AI will sell Tec building that build stuff so I made them unsellable so if your enemies captured them you can capture them off them instead of not being able to capture them at all.

So I am now realsing a newer version of PR Mayhem 3. This I think will be the last version as I am 99% sure there is nothing else wrong ^_^ ! Download it now.

Also I did the map on all against all, and it was hard, but eventually they stopped focusing on me so much and focusing on each other more and that when I striked :cool: ! I will be putting up those screens tomorrow as I am tired now and it would take me a long time to upload them onto photobucket then here.
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#26 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:34 PM

I have updated the map once again and this will be the final time you will be happy to know! As I am almost 100% sure I have fixed the map completely. The problem was that on some hills at some entrances it would not allow you to target an enemy until you were at the bottom of the hill that has now been fixed. Also a few more trees removed to speed up the map. Enjoy! Also I bet nobody has found the easteregg yet, hard to find isn’t it!

Click the arrow in the quote to get straight to the download!

Edit: Final version below!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by THEEVERGOD, 26 November 2005 - 10:35 PM.

THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#27 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

• Members
  • 1,586 posts
  • Projects:00 Nobody Maps
  •  Mapper and Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:24 AM

TEG, Give us a hint. PUH-LEEEEESE? :p ;)...

Edited by 00 Nobody, 27 November 2005 - 05:32 PM.

00 Nobody Maps and Missions
Desert Legends RPG C&C's ONLY
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx
Operation: The Dragon's Den
Construct additional pylons. No, seriously. The power's out. Those power lines are overloaded. WE NEED MOAR PYLONS!

#28 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:45 AM

Okay I give you the clue I did bob. Think outside the box. The clue is in the phrase. I also give you a clue I didn't give him, he can read it here along with everyone else! It looks like the unknown general's construction sites holds some secrets of its own ;) .

Edited by THEEVERGOD, 28 November 2005 - 10:47 AM.

THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#29 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:18 PM

Did that help, ;) .
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#30 zuegma

zuegma
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Projects:AOW:HT Beta Testing
  •  You are under my spell

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:28 PM

i found it yaye!

#31 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

I Post Every Second Of My Life

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Beta Tester Project Raptor
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:07 PM

i found it  yaye!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

found what?
Posted Image

#32 zuegma

zuegma
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Projects:AOW:HT Beta Testing
  •  You are under my spell

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:09 PM

the easter egg :rolleyes: at least i think i have any way *crusader tank responding*

#33 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:12 PM

You mean the boxes that turn into tanks? I didn't think those could qualify as an easter egg, besides, they didn't work for me, if they did, they'd've changed into tanks for me then.
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx
Construct additional pylons. No, seriously. The power's out. Those power lines are overloaded. WE NEED MOAR PYLONS!

#34 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:53 AM

Yep that was it and hopefuly Vaguard will add more like crates in RA2/RA2 YR. My next map will have a better create though :shiftee: .
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#35 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:11 AM

TEG, can you give us a guess as to when your next map will be finished?
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx

#36 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:31 AM

TEG, can you give us a guess as to when your next map will be finished?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want to be able to include the Tec naval yards in my next map as well as any new Tec structures that may be in PR 8.0 so it will not be released until PR 8.0 is, but that will mean I will have a lot of time to sort out all bugs and get the map ready and so, it will not take me long to finish the map after PR 8.0 is released ;) .

#37 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:32 AM

Guest me ;) !
THEEVERGOD, Fear Me!

Posted Image

#38 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

Will your 8.0 map use the same layout? Cuz I suggest having water cut into all bases as another way in.
Posted Image

#39 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

• Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:04 AM

speaking of which, I'm currently working on a 3 player map, called "Area 50". It's got 3 major bases, one surronded by indestrucable walls, one has a moat, and the last has plateus to build defenses on. They're all in corners of the map, and the actual base called Area 50 (top secret military airbase) is on a very high plateu in the top left corner. I've already scripted a large group of cars to move on a "highway" of the sorts, a humvee to patrol the airbase, men to guard the base's entrance, a tank to patrol near the entrance, an oil tanker to drive around, as if supplying fuel, and even a train with oil cars to go on a tracks, to simulate oil deposits. There will even be sets of indestructable humvees to drive on routes to each base, as if checking for signs of hostility. I wanna have a movie with an officer saying "Warning: this is restricted airspace, and the nearby land is owned by the US military. You can leave peacefully or build a base here, as long as there is no hostility toward us. But be warned, we have the airpower to bomb you back to the stone age. If necessary, General Malcom Granger will assist us in ridding you of this area." Area 50 is a top-secret airbase and research facility in a classified location. they hav been devoloping new jets and even new types of power plant (tech powerplant). the aircraft, however, are not for sale. sad there isn't a tech airfield? well don't be. It's a cool map with plenty of room for the AI to build their bases. anyone wanna take a look at it? I'm almost finished with everything but the start positions, and the actual AI scripting, dunno how to do all that.

EDIT: you ought to know, the highway has 20+ cars, don't really wanna count em.

P.S. Can somebody else do the AI scripting and the start positions? I don't know how to do the start positions, and I REALLY don't know how to script the AI.

Edited by 00 Nobody, 13 December 2005 - 12:08 AM.

Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx

#40 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:11 AM

Sounds cool. I was thinking about making a large map where there are eight starting postitions for maximum chaos and a USA base to the northeast (no acess unless you get to the center of the map or ride a train though), a Chinese to the northwest, and a GLA in the center. Maybe a few guards patrolling. The bases are fully established at the beginning and the airfields are loaded with various aircraft. The USA and Chinese bases won't attack unless you get close, the GLA regularly send a few terrorists to random sides. I would make it, but I have no idea how to script AI.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users