joining forces

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_monka_*

Guest_monka_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2004 - 12:00 AM

monka here, i am part of soximus' team currently doing a dawn mod too.

i was just thinking that it's pretty dumb that both of us are doing a dawn mod and so when released there will be two mods that do pretty much the same thing. just wondering if you guys wanted to join forces and work on the project together. this way we will have one tremendous mod and can release it much sooner.

there's only one real problem if you guys want to joing up. we will have to change the name of the project :p no offense but second dawn just sounds like a sequel. and no one likes a sequel. they like an original!

anyway let me know if you guys want to get together cos it seems like a smart idea to me. just think of how many more ideas we will have in the mod and how much quicker we can get it released.

ooiris@hotmail.com - email and msn messenger

cheers!

#2 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 02 April 2004 - 04:58 PM

Ynow, double teaming could work, youve both got same objectives, go for it. :p
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#3 Kwartjuh

Kwartjuh
  • New Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 02:34 PM

Our build is quite f*cked up. We are about to start all over again, this time really trying NOT to make a mess out of it.

Problem is... time
We DONT have much time. That is the one and only reason you guys don't see us posting that much. School, work, other bussenis... it all gets in the way of our project, in fact dangering its very future. Fact that my copy of generals is fubar, and i cant say i have the money to buy a new copy isn't helping either.

I have added you to my MSN list.
To be honest, i can't say ive heared or seen anything of your mod. Anyone got a link to a site? :)

#4 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:01 PM

yeah, and before the name is changed, tell us what the name of your project is?

#5 Soximus

Soximus
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Projects:C&C Tiberian Dawn Remake

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:05 PM

The Name of our Mod Is "The Tiber War"

As if you know a little bit about C&C and where Tiberium Came from then you'll understand this name :p

If u want screen shot's etc we can show u as few, as our team doesnt have much time either, we havent gotten around to building a website......yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users