funny bugs you've found

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Theredterror_*

Guest_Theredterror_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:21 AM

What are some funny bugs you've found in this mod? I found one that let me have a Evil Magician being held by the troll hero firing the fireballs while the troll was riding an eagle. I've had the goblin hero loaded into the catapult and he started moving back and forth along the catapult, then he got charged by cavalry and started hovering with his bow spinning around him, he moved like that as well and looked really funny when he did the jump attack because he just went higher and just kept spinning.

#2 N19HtmAr3

N19HtmAr3

title available

• Project Team
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:Kicking ass...
  •  "who's that guy, anyways?"

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:54 PM

... :p ... LOL...

#3 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:57 PM

all of these are meant to be in the mod :p

welcome to Grim's world
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#4 Grim

Grim

Mad Axe

• Project Team
  • 537 posts
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:T3A Moderator

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:36 PM

Lol, well not exactly...

In fact i worked many hours and days to get rid of those kind of bugs, but i didn't manage to get them all, and some are so funny it would be sad to fix them.

If you haven't noticed yet, here is one of the first bug i got, and that you can still see in the mod: Get the elf mounted, and select something else, his animation will completely bug and transform him into a foolish radioactive mutant spreading his body parts all over the place...

You can make some crazy things in the spirit of russian containers. I mean a hero takes another that is mounted with another hero on the back that himself has another hero with a hero... Be careful, the carts, heroes and mounts are not labelled for more than 300lbs weight... :blush:

Have fun :unsure:
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Boy_suicide_*

Guest_Boy_suicide_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:51 AM

Also, if you send the hobbit hero into a dwarf hero tunnel, he is invisible and cannot do anything until you get his invisible body on the magician hero, mounted. If you unmount then he shows up again.

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:25 AM

i was playing with the magician hero and he was kicking everybody with a chicken on his hand hahaha, it was the chicken pwnage, funny bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users