Photo

The World vs Muslims

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:13 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is noticing muslims or middle eastern people are involved in conflicts around the world in countries where they have immigrated to.

While one can speculate that they are forcing thier host countries to become more muslim/arab like, others can say they are protecting themselves from racial/cultural descrimination.

Let's take Australia for example.
http://www.cnn.com/2...reut/index.html

and well in my research I found someone already had compiled this info for me.
http://www.homestead...mconflicts.html

While this will be a short article, it does come with great importance. Why/how did the riots in France and the situation in Australia, the terror suspects (of the same background) in Germany and Spain, and well so many more places happen unless there is a paramount shift going on.

While the people of these backgrounds have moved from thier home countries to other parts of the world to escape thier situations, they bring thier animosity with them and create the same issues in the host countries where they move to.

It is a complete duplication of what the jewish people did in thier exodus from thier homeland long ago. The parallels are very staggering. Especially when you remember jewish people are also middle eastern.

While this article is more biased than I hoped because of my white heritage, I do need someone from the muslim/middle east to comment with corrections and oversite, so this article can be more balanced.

In conclusion I feel I see a trend of immigrants who may be using bully tactics to change thier host countries into what they want (this is a natural thing) while we are moving our people to thier countries to remake thier political environment to what we want.

The irony is absolutely staggering...

#2 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Projects:Taranto mod for bfme 2

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:10 PM

Of course its similiar to the Exodus. The Jewish people havent changed an ounce since biblical times, and still deny Jesus as their saviour. This will play accordingly with the Rapture, and once we, the christians, go to heaven, they will be blinded like the rest of the world, and turn to the rising AntiChrist for comfort. They will soon see however that they are in the Tribulation, and it will be too late to get out then.

And dont tell me I'm nuts, until you can prove otherwise.

This is only further proof that the pieces are moving and the End Times are here.

#3 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:21 PM

I got a wonderful button as a Christmas gift from someone today that says "Do you really think your maniacal biblical ramblings are going to change my beliefs?". It perfectly fits the above post because I don't believe there's a god, beast, or antichrist, and I'm certainly not going to some fictional hell because I don't believe in some poor misguided rationalization of our impending mortality.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#4 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

Not to get off topic and all, but hell and the Lake of Fire are 2 seperate places.

Hell is where there are flames, yes, but you dont stay there. You just look back at your life and wish you had taken the advice of one of those christians...

The lake of fire is where God sends you after the judgement, after Christ reigns on the earth for a 1000 years.

I'm not forcing my opinions, but stating them. Believe what you will.

And, why do you bother celebrating a holiday that marks the birth of Jesus, when you can invent some aithiest holiday, and get presents then? Just a thought..

Edited by Shelob Riding Ringwraith, 19 December 2005 - 09:34 PM.

#5 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:28 AM

Nobody even knows when Jesus was born anyways...
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#6 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:57 PM

December 25th is Sol Invictus' birthday anyway, isn't it?
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#7 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:37 PM

Nobody even knows when Jesus was born anyways...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha. The year 0 AD.

BC stands for Before Christ, you know.

#8 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:44 PM

My history teacher always told me the year 0 doesn't exist..

#9 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:48 PM

Actually I believe he was born quite a few years before that.
Posted Image

#10 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:52 PM

And, why do you bother celebrating a holiday that marks the birth of Jesus, when you can invent some aithiest holiday, and get presents then? Just a thought..

because its just another assimilated ceremony if you care to call it that from heathen times which was so popular that the church couldnt really get rid of it, so they made it a part of their religion to make people "join their side".
jesus was not really born around desember 24th anyway after all we know, they just moved it to that time because it fitted with other ceremonies of other "religions", IMO(also, its proven that he was born in 4BC and not 0. most likely because of calculation trouble that though. ).

anyway, this is a thread about islamists and muslims, so i'll get onto track again.

yes we see this alot on the news. the main problem as usual is that there is a certain group of people who are too conservative and fundamentalistic, who makes the rest of us look bad(kinda like America ;) compared to the rest of the western world, just smaller i believe).

the islamists/fundamentalists are the worst hypocrites you can find on this rock. they flee/move out of their own country to get a better life, but when they get to their new country they want to turn it into a colony which is exactly like the place they came from.

immigrants from Rural Pakistan who are not learning their new country's language and are sending their sons and daughters to their homeland to get more people of the same culture and which doesnt speak the language either... its not the way to show your good faith as a new citizen of that country. not that arranged marriages is the worst, but the simple fact that they do whatever they can to make communication between the native and the new citizens as hard as possible to be "free of taint" aggravates me.

if you move into a new country, you better not be trying to make a new one inside it. the natives might start to get angry. The best way of looking at people making such societies inside a country is theft and abuse of their good faith, the worst is probably treason of said country.

but there are plenty of muslims out there who actually joins the new country society and are active there. they are the real losers these days, because they are judged by the cover of the book as fundamentalistic islamists, even though they are doing their best to be a part of society.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#11 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:05 AM

Actually I believe he was born quite a few years before that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, he was.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#12 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:25 AM

Wow. This went off-topic.

Anyway, it's true that Muslims seem to use the racist card a little too often, usually using it because England isn't known for having too many mosques, and also imposing their prayer schedule and religious holidays on the English timetable. They get Christmas off from work, but also want whenever they get off. However, we don't get the same days off.

This may seem pathetic to you, but if you look at it from the point of view of an English national, it means the Muslim has to work less days than the non-Muslim.

Also, with political correctness and the sudden upspring of Asian culture on what is, correctly, an English country, you find a sudden instilling of patriotism. We are certainly not given the same FOS rights as the USA (KKK members will often be cordoned off to give their bigotist lectures by black cops, whereas in this country, use of the abbreviation 'paki' will get you immediately cited), and it does show through that the English national has become a second-class citizen in his own country, with preferential treatment given to the Muslim immigrant.

And yeah, I already know what you're thinking. That I'm an advocate of the BNP. Well, I'm not. What I want is that if we're to be equal in this country, they should heed and respect our laws and ways. And not bite the hand that feeds them with extremism. If you want to be a Muslim, be a Muslim, but don't expect state funding to do go new Mosques. We have much more important things to spend English taxpayers' money on. That said, I'd withdraw public funding from churches, too. That way, nobody can say they're being treated unfairly.

I'd allow the Cross of Saint George to be flown. On Saint George's day, people have been ordered by the Police to take the flag down because of an Arab neighbour. This should NOT be allowed. If I so desire, I should be able to fly a fucking swastika or a hammer and sickle.

I don't consider myself to be a racist. I do, however, consider myself deserving of priority in my country. Since, after all, it is my country. At very least, don't give preference to either group.

And yeah. I await fervent burning from all you who disagree.

#13 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:20 PM

On Saint George's day, people have been ordered by the Police to take the flag down because of an Arab neighbour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that is disturbing... But I think it's the same thing here. A lot of official messages here are now written in Dutch, English, Turkish and Arabic (or something using that alphabet). I don't mind them coming here but what I don't get is why everyone's making them feel so welcome. We give them stuff in their language, of course they're not going to learn ours. If they come here, they should learn how our country works. If they don't want to, they get kicked out. It's harsh, but it's reality. They shouldn't be here expecting a heart-warming welcome... we were here first, why should we adapt to them, to the extent that it's causing us trouble? I don't mind them being here, but at least they should act like proper guests, not like they own the place.

Edited by ImmoMan, 01 January 2006 - 12:21 PM.

#14 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:48 PM

*Agrees with Immo 110%*

#15 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 01 January 2006 - 04:24 PM

Wow. This went off-topic.

Anyway, it's true that Muslims seem to use the racist card a little too often, usually using it because England isn't known for having too many mosques, and also imposing their prayer schedule and religious holidays on the English timetable. They get Christmas off from work, but also want whenever they get off. However, we don't get the same days off.

This may seem pathetic to you, but if you look at it from the point of view of an English national, it means the Muslim has to work less days than the non-Muslim.

Also, with political correctness and the sudden upspring of Asian culture on what is, correctly, an English country, you find a sudden instilling of patriotism. We are certainly not given the same FOS rights as the USA (KKK members will often be cordoned off to give their bigotist lectures by black cops, whereas in this country, use of the abbreviation 'paki' will get you immediately cited), and it does show through that the English national has become a second-class citizen in his own country, with preferential treatment given to the Muslim immigrant.

And yeah, I already know what you're thinking. That I'm an advocate of the BNP. Well, I'm not. What I want is that if we're to be equal in this country, they should heed and respect our laws and ways. And not bite the hand that feeds them with extremism. If you want to be a Muslim, be a Muslim, but don't expect state funding to do go new Mosques. We have much more important things to spend English taxpayers' money on. That said, I'd withdraw public funding from churches, too. That way, nobody can say they're being treated unfairly.

I'd allow the Cross of Saint George to be flown. On Saint George's day, people have been ordered by the Police to take the flag down because of an Arab neighbour. This should NOT be allowed. If I so desire, I should be able to fly a fucking swastika or a hammer and sickle.

I don't consider myself to be a racist. I do, however, consider myself deserving of priority in my country. Since, after all, it is my country. At very least, don't give preference to either group.

And yeah. I await fervent burning from all you who disagree.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My point in why I made this thread here. I agree 100%.

#16 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 01 January 2006 - 04:26 PM

It's not as bad here, but some road signs in the southwest are also in Spanish. I agree with you, if they want to immigrate they should be expected to be productive members of society, and should learn the language and customs of the country.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#17 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 01 January 2006 - 05:40 PM

MSpencer, I live in Wash DC and it is what it appears to be here. Yes, they demand all and no compromise from them on the fact they live in the US and still behave under the rules of where they came from.

I deal with them on a daily basis. I watch these people makes 10k per month and wire transfer it all back to India, Pakistan, and so on. They come here make the money, and send it home.

And they are trying to change the place where they moved to..,

They move here and continue to behave like where they come from.

Even my coworkers (indian/pakistani) tell me that is exactly what they do. Make the money here and send it back home.

#18 NeoPickaze

NeoPickaze
  • Project Team
  • 19 posts
  • Projects:LibertyThreat

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

Okay, I'm a British National and to respond to some of CJ's comments earlier I was under the impression that both the Christian Church or any other religion do not get state benefits - although they may occaisionally win lottery grants for repair etc.

I also have first hand experience of living with an area primarily composed of muslims, and there is nothing wrong with it, many of them have integrated well - and we do well to adjust our culture to balance with the ones that don't.

Britain is a self proclaimed land of equality and tolerance, afterall - we are a bit of everything ourselves - so we should 'flex' a little bit to help accomodate the immigrants who are helping to support our country.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about other countries, but Britian does practice a policy of 'positive discrimination' which does unfortunately still mean that migrants will be favoured in some jobs (but it's not just related to muslims, it applies to women in the political / judicial systems etc) - while this is not fair either it is the only way to make various areas of society a microcosm of the entire society and make things more equal in the long term. I don't really agree with the means, but I guess the end does justify it.

You can complain all you want about 'immigrants stealing jobs' but if people are willing to work longer, for less money it's making the rich people richer, thus boosting the 'trickle-down' economic effect that floods down to our professional workers.

No offence intended Hostile (and others who danced around this point) but when you say 'people are trying to change the place they moved to' that implies that we have some 'claim' to the land around us - when really we don't. It's a fundamental human right to be allowed to act (within reason) how you want, worship how you want, and do with your money what you want. The concepts of ownership and territory are superficial.

It's fair when you say they have no room for compromise, in many cases that is unfair on their part - but amplified by exaggeration on our part - of course I see it very unlikely for them to earn $10k and wire it all back home - surely they pay tax towards your public services and spend money in your shops for food. In effect, if you buy a Japanese built and designed car at $25k aren't you doing exactly the same?

Forgive me for what is no doubt a more controversial post, I'm a humanitarian first and foremost, I try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone.

At the end of the day you should be allowed to live how you want, as long as your way of life doesn't impact other peoples.

Fixed some typos.

Edited by NeoPickaze, 24 January 2006 - 10:15 PM.

#19 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

Okay, I'm a British National and to respond to some of CJ's comments earlier I was under the impression that both the Christian Church or any other religion do not get state benefits - although they may occaisionally win lottery grants for repair etc.

You'd be surprised. Besides, they aren't getting that kind of money through making a direct profit, are they? After all, it's free to go into a church. They claim a large fraction of their income's from tithes and offerings. There is NO WAY that enough money comes in off the collection plates to fund such immense organisations as the religions. So where do the tithes come from?
Also, am I being a bit thick, but these tithes, which would in anybody's eyes be classified as a form of income from providing a service, should be taxed, no? I'm not fully informed, but churches aren't subject to tax, as I think they ought to be. Even if they don't directly benefit from money from the Government (which I for one am convinced they do), they do benefit from not being taxed by them.
And I don't think Islam paid for the erection of Mosques in the UK, nor for the many building conversions. That was all state-funded, mate, I can assure you.

I also have first hand experience of living with an area primarily composed of muslims, and there is nothing wrong with it, many of them have integrated well - and we do well to adjust our culture to balance with the ones that don't.

But they are the guests. They are the visitors. If I went to some eastern Muslim country, and I demanded to have churches set up because India isn't accommodating my faith (I have no faith, this is just an example), they'd tell me to fuck off, and they'd laugh me out of town.

I know it's not just Muslims, but they are the most common and prominent example of those who try and enforce their behaviour onto others.

Britain is a self proclaimed land of equality and tolerance, afterall - we are a bit of everything ourselves - so we should 'flex' a little bit to help accomodate the immigrants who are helping to support our country.

Mate, there's flexing and there's bending over to take it up the ass.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about other countries, but Britian does practice a policy of 'positive discrimination' which does unfortunately still mean that migrants will be favoured in some jobs (but it's not just related to muslims, it applies to women in the political / judicial systems etc) - while this is not fair either it is the only way to make various areas of society a microcosm of the entire society and make things more equal in the long term. I don't really agree with the means, but I guess the end does justify it.

You can complain all you want about 'immigrants stealing jobs' but if people are willing to work longer, for less money it's making the rich people richer, thus boosting the 'trickle-down' economic effect that floods down to our professional workers.

So you're claiming all us Brits should all be happy to work for less...nay, should be forced to just because some foreigner's suddenly appeared. Riiiiight...that's fair on the British National, born and bred here, able to actually speak the language, paid the taxes all their lives and contributed to society way more than this sudden newcomer.
If they're paying the taxes, towing the line and not getting the preferential treatment that they do get, I have absolutely no problem with their being here. I just know that I, as a British caucasian male, that I don't get a fair crack of the whip. Notice the quotas. Companies are forced to take ethnicity into account in recruitment. Even if the white guy is better for the job, he could get hoofed because the company has to employ the minority. If the foreigner outqualifies him and is better suited, by all means.

No offence intended Hostile (and others who danced around this point) but when you say 'people are trying to change the place they moved to' that implies that we have some 'claim' to the land around us - when really we don't. It's a fundamental human right to be allowed to act (within reason) how you want, worship how you want, and do with your money what you want. The concepts of ownership and territory are superficial.

Ownership of land is superficial, being part of a society is not. When newcomers come in and try to change the established community, it's bound to cause outcry. Converting a popular community centre to a mosque is affecting the lives of the community, as is laying off workers because the newcomer who can't speak a word of English is working for less.

At the end of the day you should be allowed to live how you want, as long as your way of life doesn't impact other peoples.

I agree. But a doctor or a pharmacist who prays for 20mins 5 times a day is affecting the lives of his co-workers (the pharmacy assistants can do nothing without the pharmacist, the patients are sitting there suffering when they could be being consulted, the pharmacist and doctor are doing at least 1hour and 20 minutes' less work (depending of course on the length of their shift) than the Christian/Atheist who he works alongside). The doctor or pharmacist is costing the company he works for money. He is wasting time and resources. Just as he is when he gets the Muslim religious holidays off work as well as the Christian ones.

Make the immigration laws just like those Malaysia use, and we will never have this conversation :p

ADD: I know I use the Muslim example a lot here, but it applies to all immigrant groups...Muslims are just most often the most obvious and vocal example of my above arguments.

Edited by Comrade Jerkov, 25 January 2006 - 03:54 PM.

#20 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

Ah, you complain about them taking our jobs, but we go over there and enslave them in sweat shops for a pittance. I think some protectionism is necessary but definately not on the basis that 'they're taking our jobs'. Personally i'd completely abandon religion in every way and treat it like it should be - a weird thing that people can do if they really want to, but don't expect any sort of support. Without religion, there's really no issue and they can do whatever they want.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users