Photo

New Mod Studio - Vengeance Studios

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:53 PM

I might as well once I have a few things done - that makes three as far as I know, creator thudo and me...
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

#2 Comrade-Max

Comrade-Max
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • Projects:EasyWarrior Ultra 1.0 @ www.cncreneclips.com

Posted 13 April 2004 - 09:21 AM

Posted Image

I've started a new mod studio called Vengeance studios im in the process of making a basic html site for it. i quote from the main page

Hello and Welcome to Vengeance Studios, home of the Vengeance Studios Mod Team. We are a team almost unique in the Command and Conquer Modding Community. We are here to help existing mod teams who are in need of help rather than to staff just one or two mods. We include people from every aspect of Command and Conquer Modding, from Coders to Movie Makers and we are active throughout the community. All that we ask from mod teams that we help is credit for our studio’s staff and credit for our studio. We will help you either in a minor position permanently or a major position temporarily while we help find a full time replacement? There are rules to which mod teams the whole Studio will help. If your mod is the type of mod we help. We will help by trying to find your mod a host and by promoting your mod throughout the community.

We require modders from every part of modding moddelers skinners coders people who do bones PR people anything to do with modding. But at the moment we really need people who can do AI and good photoshop peeps. come on AI guys.

Importantly we do not host mods. We do not aim to be in compotiton with other mod studios. If a mod just needs hosting we will arrange hosting with another studio or network and promote the mod.

email me @ webmaster@cncvengeance.co.uk to apply and please apply. The more people the less work to do and you will get a beta slot on some mods that ask for our help.

#3 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:07 PM

:uh: Asking for staff defeats the point.

#4 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:19 PM

heheh.. Everyone is looking for staff! I might be available once my ZH AI is done. Once it is everyone will be able to siphon what they need from it and apply their own custom factions with the teams from the original ZH thus creating AI. :lol:
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#5 Comrade-Max

Comrade-Max
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • Projects:EasyWarrior Ultra 1.0 @ www.cncreneclips.com

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

maybe but in doing this we will also train people. also you will get to try private betas if you join vengeance studios. we have 2 betas for our members ATM an i intend to arrange more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users