2 replies to this topic

#1 Diesystem

Diesystem

title available

• Project Team
  • 259 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Cataclsym 2021, Diesystem Strikes, ICFI

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

This is the first of many topics I have deicded ot write helping our fellow mapers (is there a forum for this) proberly could be spam (it isnt) I havent posted here for ages (meh) but its helpful info. I wrote a topic on paradroping before this is now obsolete thanks to this topic. (sorry lol)

Right heres what you do first make yourslef a taskforce say errmm
tanya or 5 gis. (Note do not add any cargo planes here)

Next you need to do a script (heres where I discovered soemthing)
Select the option: DO THIS (line 26)
A picture (scripts) shows you what i mean.

As you can see the do this line tells tema to paradrop the aproaching area.
How is this determined?
Easy!!

The nest picture (Teams) Shows you what you need to tick and put in order for paradrop to work (names arnt important just a demo here)

Tick Cargo lane here the cargo plane here is ai controled and not palyer also tick transreturnonunload, the plane will jsut wodnered off the map afterward its dropped your troops.

Now, feel free to edit transport waypoint also (this changes where plane will come from), as earler stated this indicates where abouts the palne will drop your troops for love of god dont make your gis land on an island near your waypoint!! make sure wapoint is as near to where you want them to land a spossible (this place should ahve access) you can add move to waypoints and gurad areas to help plane reach up hill destinations.

That should be it I'll post more later,

Diesyetem
D-mapping assitant

Attached Thumbnails

• scripts.JPG

Edited by Diesystem, 02 January 2006 - 04:45 PM.

No words can express my joy.......

IM GONNA BE A FREAKING DJ OK?!

http://forums.cncgui.../index.php?c=60

#2 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:42 PM

nice should be moved into tutorials ;)
Posted Image

#3 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:08 PM

Done.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users