#1 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 10 January 2006 - 08:55 PM

I’ve been suffering from the flu the last few days but I’ve tried my hardest to carry on as normal. I managed to make most of the textures for the halo terrain, I tried a few of them ingame but the brightness & contrast settings need to be tweaked. BTW I’m adding both new & old forerunner style terrain if anyone was wondering. I’ve got an idea for a new latting system that I want to try out with the old forerunner pavement, if it works it should help save time & open up some interesting possibilities.

Two anime DVDs I ordered from the US turned up yesterday, Ah! My Goddess vol.2 & Chobits vol.7. I was a bit disappointed with vol.1 of AMG but vol.2 has stolen my heart! The Chobits one is really just a bonus disk so nothing special but I does mean I have the full R1 set + collectors box now :umad:

I’m gona go make some tea, put on some classical music & crawl back into bed...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 10:12 PM

Have a ocean of chickensoup and get well soon ;-)

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#3 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:51 AM

hmm I didn't like chobits all that much :huh:

anyhoo get well soon
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#4 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:08 AM

woot, my Cowboy bepop :movie arrived this morning, however im not guna watch it until i got rest of the series dvds.

chobits is a anime i was guna get round to watching , and i was thinking of buying the manga "love hina" series .

meh , good to hear your managing the halo mod alright.

get well soon mig.
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#5 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:43 AM

I hope you feel better soon Mig :huh:.

#6 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:27 PM

Get better mig, we don't won't u 2 have ur mig eating abilities lost :huh: and don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed! :lol: rofl
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:05 PM

I’m beginning to feel a bit better but still really tired tho...

The Cowboy Bebop movie is pretty independent from the series & can be easily watched with out interfering with the plot line of the TV show. The movie is good but it seams like they tried too stretch a 30min TV story into an hour & a half film so there are many parts where it’s like that characters are wasting time etc.

I think Chobits is great but it’s too "romantic" for some ppl :huh: if you like Love Hina tho I recommend it. I’ve just started buying the Love Hina mangas myself, play.com only has half of them in stock atm tho so the first one I got was vol.3.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:28 PM

ah , i might watch it then :huh:

WH smith in town from me has about 3-4 love hina books in , (witch i found strange )
but im focusing on reading my other shit loads of books first, and buying cowboy bepop dvds lol :lol:
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#9 Shuya-Lee

Shuya-Lee
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Projects:Documentry on Emo

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:28 AM

hope ur feeling better guy.

i wanna get hold of the Cowboy BeBop mangas they look pretty awesome and i think Page45 in notts has more than 4 Love Hina books. im sure its got a fair few.

also im wanting to try get GTO u heard of it Mig ?? wana know what its like

#10 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:57 PM

GTO gets boring after a while :rolleyes:
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#11 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:05 PM

I know of GTO but I haven't seen/read any of it, looks pretty interesting tho...

Edited by Mig Eater, 12 January 2006 - 07:07 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users