#21 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:24 PM

one thing i ope nuke gen will have is the nuke detornators upgrads for overlords/helix hope they have a self destruck butten now cos they suck with out one.

View Post

I dont think he sucks without them !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#22 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

I've never cared for the detonators... I've considered changeing them out for something different
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#23 Monsunami

Monsunami
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:09 PM

How about artillary platform on top instead of detonators?

nvm...I must be smoking.
My comp specs: AMD 2500+ Barton cpu, Abit Nforce 7 motherboard, 1GB Kingston memory, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, Creative Audigy 2 soundcard, Creative SBS4.1 surround speakers, Sony CD-RW 52x49x52, Liteon DVDRW, maxtor 60GB harddrive.

Posted Image Posted Image

#24 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:22 PM

How about artillary platform on top instead of detonators?

View Post

I was thinking of rail guns
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#25 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:36 PM

thats almost exactly what the Tank Sniper gun is when you get down to it. different look, same end result.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#26 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Projects:Gearing up for NWN 2

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:26 AM

Awww come on, lets just go over board. I say put a MIRV launcher on top of every overlord. That way all you have to do is build 5 Overlords and have them nuke the base. Ok I know I know I'm being really sarcastic and thats the point - I think the upgrads on the Overlords are good as they are no need to add another one. You have nuke suicide explosion thingy, you have gattling guns, you have bunkers (which with 5 nuke infantry rocket persons that's really sick), you have the heavy cannon, you have the speaker tower, and you have the radar. I say thats enough.

With that said I can't wait to alpha test the rest of china.

Have a good one all.

Sincerely,
Alyssa
~=~ Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup ~=~

#27 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:39 AM

I think the upgrads on the Overlords are good as they are no need to add another one. You have nuke suicide explosion thingy, you have gattling guns, you have bunkers (which with 5 nuke infantry rocket persons that's really sick), you have the heavy cannon, you have the speaker tower, and you have the radar. I say thats enough.

View Post

We are not talking about a new turret from scratch, we are talking for the replacement of the nuclear demo addon..... I suggested a rail gun, cause it is similar to nucleear e.t.c. (if not its an advanced weapon, and CHINA NUCLEAR GENERALS is the advanced weapons general of china....)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#28 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:17 PM

A rail gun is ok, but I'm really looking for something more conventional if I'm going to replace the detonator. I might just remove the detonator and make the tank-sniper gun available to nuke general... same result, painlessly easy, and it stays in the style of china as it currently stands.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Projects:Planing to make my own mod
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:18 PM

A rail gun is ok, but I'm really looking for something more conventional if I'm going to replace the detonator.  I might just remove the detonator and make the tank-sniper gun available to nuke general... same result, painlessly easy, and it stays in the style of china as it currently stands.

View Post

the sniper cannon turret for the troop crawler, why not make it as an rail gun?
edit: to the tank general?

Edited by REWENGER, 15 January 2006 - 08:19 PM.

#30 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

The sniper cannon is quite powerfull enough. A rail gun is more than a little overkill for an addon.

Its an addon, not a main battle tank. keep it in perspective. I'm looking at removing something because I think its over powered, I don't want to put in another overkill addon
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:39 PM

The sniper cannon is quite powerfull enough.  A rail gun is more than a little overkill for an addon. 

Its an addon, not a main battle tank.  keep it in perspective.  I'm looking at removing something because I think its over powered, I don't want to put in another overkill addon

View Post

ok :dry:
edit: maby make an railgun tank instad then..

Edited by REWENGER, 15 January 2006 - 09:40 PM.

#32 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:45 PM

No no no..... A railgun is a more overkill than a nuclear blast ? dont tell me that :dry:

This must be a joke ! well seriusly if you put sniper anti tank cannon then tank general woul dhave NOTHING unique... and except from that, as i said in my post Nuke china is the advanced weapons china side ! so it needs something more advanced than the other ones....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#33 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:54 PM

No no no.....  A railgun is a more overkill than a nuclear blast ? dont tell me that  :dry:

This must be a joke ! well seriusly if you put sniper anti tank cannon then tank general woul dhave NOTHING unique... and except from that, as i said in my post Nuke china is the advanced weapons china side ! so it needs something more advanced than the other ones....

View Post

ok, railgun tank to Nuke General then.. but the general nust have nuclear missile first before use it.. that vould help a bit. :lol:

#34 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:56 PM

i think the tank general need an new overlord tank than the Emperror, i mean make an new model, not fix any stats..

#35 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:03 PM

i think the tank general need an new overlord tank than the Emperror, i mean make an new model, not fix any stats..

View Post

Pls edit your post, dont double posting...... and YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said that idea to pendaelose a whole year before ! when the fafnir was an idea, (talking with Viator) i suggested a new emperor ! and suggested this :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#36 REWENGER

REWENGER

N00B Inquistor

• Members
  • 318 posts
  •  Forum Writer

Posted 15 January 2006 - 11:07 PM

View Post

Pls edit your post, dont double posting...... and YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said that idea to pendaelose a whole year before ! when the fafnir was an idea, (talking with Viator) i suggested a new emperor ! and suggested this :
Posted Image

View Post

Ok, i shal remember it

the tank is from forge world i guess, STORMBLADE (i play some W40k myself) it is an good tank to replace the old Emperor, shall it use its mega plasma cannon if it vill be maked?

maby this would be an nice candidate:
http://www.forgeworl...wordorigins.jpg
or this i found on the internet, it isn't used in any game so:
http://www.tkornovsk...als/mammoth.jpg
i got the model, but it is not coded..

Edited by REWENGER, 15 January 2006 - 11:08 PM.

#37 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 01:27 AM

With regards to railgun and detonators... I think BOTH are over powered...

For the mammoth tank model, I have a resined version of that tank being used for asault GLA already... it does a fine job there.

as to the uniqueness of TANK general, don't forget, that he is also getting alot added and will be plenty unique.

as to the StormBlade, ShadowSword, Baneblade, StormHammer, all 40K imperial super heavy tanks, they are all very cool tanks, but I don't intend to replace the Emperor...

Not that there is a shortage of good models, I will give props to the Emperor replacment I saw in BlueFire, but I don't have any urge to make a total replacment for the Emperor Overlord.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:29 AM

A new toy for Flame China.
[attachment=8269:attachment]

This model is quickly getting a little history to it. There is a KA-65 model for BlueFire made by Grenidus. He gave me a copy, I made several repairs, such as animation fixes etc, and I sent it back.

Then I edited it to make this much heavier ground attack chopper.

It is now the KA-70F "Hell Child" for flame china. Its a nightmare for ground units, but has high cost and requires the TECH2 center.

Edited by Pendaelose, 16 January 2006 - 04:31 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Projects:Gearing up for NWN 2

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

OO pretty heilo :p , can't wait to see a flight of 9 of those raining on someones parade. =)

(flight of 9 will probably be really expensive - *cracks the whip to get the internet hackers in the net center to hack faster* )

HEHE

Sorry I'm in a real giddy mood, so pardon me.

Sincerely,
Alyssa
~=~ Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup ~=~

#40 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:11 PM

Its 1600, For remix thats alot... an overlord is only 1000
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users