#1 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:54 AM

I looked at my self in the mirror yesterday & I thought "dam I look old", I’m 20 years old but most ppl think I’m 25+ (The worst part of it is that I feel like I’m 15 tho :p ). I changed the style of my beard while I was in front of the mirror too. I had the same goatee beard for the last 3 years but I thought it was time for a change, gone for a stache & beard combo (I look even more like a heavy metal biker guy now!).

My nephew phoned me up today to very excitedly tell me that he has got his first wobbly tooth! I also promised I’d take him swimming next weekend at the health centre not far from here (got too find my swimming shorts now). Been thinking about doing some swimming lately anyway, the pool is normally packed tho so I could never do any proper “swimming” before, hopefully being winter it wont be so bad.

I decided to dig a bit deeper into my mp3 collection today, I went threw the game soundtracks I’ve got stashed away. I found some good stuff that I had forgotten about, Metal Gear, Shenmue, Zelda & Ace combat etc.

In modding news: I made the Bofors 40mm... & that’s about it (well I did do something else but I don’t want to mention that yet :mellow: )

Edited by Mig Eater, 22 January 2006 - 06:57 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:04 AM

Age is all in the mind; I'm not really 40 :mellow: And find me someone who doesn't think they look old. (And hanging aroung youngsters doesn't help this either)
Could you be talked into saying what else?

Edited by Jeeves, 22 January 2006 - 07:16 AM.

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#3 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:26 AM

Got the same problem mig. Some dudes thought that i was 21+ but i`m only 17 :mellow:

#4 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:03 AM

hehe, ive had that problem for years, but i do have the odd day where i look rather young :/

ive got Advent children ost on atm , so i know what ur saying about game music :mellow:

nice one mig :p
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#5 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:12 AM

Have you got any of the Cowboy Bebop OST's ?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:33 AM

not the full ones, but odd songs
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#7 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:38 AM

Some people here have seen me and my sister as being younger. That's not always great either. I suppose though it could be handy later in my life :p. When we went to the cinema, it was 'show your ID, we don't believe you're 16 or older' (to my sister, she was 16, I was 18). They didn't believe I was 18, but they did believe I was at least 16 they said. While there are also 12 year olds who don't get asked for their ID and in fact are let in to see that film (Troy it was). Discrimination :mellow:

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Just be happy with who you are, and at least you know your age. And what's more important: how old/young you feel :lol:.

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:41 AM

I get mistaken for a 19-year-old. Which is useful when buying alcohol :mellow:

But nah. I don't feel old...I'm only 17, so I don't think I have any right to...I suppose it's about how you feel.

None of us know what you look like, Mig, so it's difficult to judge whether indeed you look older than you are, or you feel older than you look.

#9 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:44 AM

.. I know :mellow:.

#10 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:49 AM

@Az3r: I've got all 9 of them, if I could I would send you some but all my mp3s are on my other PC...

@Blaat: I think you look your age myself :/

Blaat’s got some pics of me, I’ve changed my beard & hair since then tho :mellow:

Edited by Mig Eater, 22 January 2006 - 10:52 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:54 AM

Perhaps it's just the evil cinema people then :mellow:. They were such hypocrits too when they didn't allow me to take my bag inside and the next week after they did allow my sister to take hers with her. Thanks Mig :p.

#12 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

Cinema, bottleshop, 16 :mellow:
Find a new cinema?

#13 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:07 AM

It's the only cinema we have in Helmond, we didn't even have a cinema 5 years ago. The nearest ones are in Eindhoven, which takes more driving and I can't go on bicycle there. Well I can, but it would take longer :mellow:. Eindhoven centre is about 45 minutes cycling, to the cinema in Helmond is 10-15 minutes. By car it's different because there is a motorway, so the difference is less. However my parents kind of refuse to drive to Eindhoven when we have a cinema right here in our own town (when I go with my sister and brother or with the five of us). I don't go to the cinema very often though.

#14 DepT

DepT
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:23 PM

I instead look like 13-year old thou i'm 16. :mellow:

#15 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:31 PM

That's good, I'd love to look youthful. :p
To think, at this rate, when I'm 25, I'll look 50 :mellow:

#16 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:22 PM

All this talking about age has got me thinking...

ppl talk about finding your inner child, I feel more like the child looking for his outer adult tho. It’s just another side affect of not going to high school I guess, I haven’t really grown up since I finish secondary school.

I’m still the little kid who likes to play with toy soldiers :mellow:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Mr.Graffitti

Mr.Graffitti

title available

• Hosted
  • 347 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:40 PM

Heh, I have my own game strategical game with rules and everything for my combat soldiers and some toy vehicles I have, and I play it somewhat often.
However Im just 13, you only live your childhood once, and mine is about to end.. *shivers when thinks of facial hair* :mellow:

Edited by Mr.Graffitti, 22 January 2006 - 02:41 PM.

#18 DepT

DepT
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:43 PM

:mellow: Its not that bad actually

#19 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:50 PM

ROFL...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:51 PM

:) They ask for IDs at cinemas =)). Here u can show horror and u can go with your kids (if u have one).
About alcohol i could buy it even if wouldn`t look that old. Or tobaco products it`s a `FREE` country any 12 year old cand but alcohol, tobaco prods, pr0n magazine, rent any dvds as long as they pay. Cool, isn`t it ?:p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users