Contra Remix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:03 PM

i think that the newest version of contra remix is scheduled to go into mod toaster but iw as wondering if it was possible to put the newest "old" remix that is avialable on modtoaster

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:44 AM

i think that the newest version of contra remix is scheduled to go into mod toaster but iw as wondering if it was possible to put the newest "old" remix that is avialable on modtoaster

View Post

I wasn't planning on it. Right now the "Old" version of Remix is only on FileFront, and is only advertised here... Really, its not the version i'd like to be remembered for. When Remix3 is finished it will go to mod toaster, and other C&C Mod hosting sites.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Monsunami

Monsunami
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 01:13 AM

I wasn't planning on it.  Right now the "Old" version of Remix is only on FileFront, and is only advertised here...  Really, its not the version i'd like to be remembered for.  When Remix3 is finished it will go to mod toaster, and other C&C Mod hosting sites.

View Post

The old remix wasn't really bad.
My comp specs: AMD 2500+ Barton cpu, Abit Nforce 7 motherboard, 1GB Kingston memory, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, Creative Audigy 2 soundcard, Creative SBS4.1 surround speakers, Sony CD-RW 52x49x52, Liteon DVDRW, maxtor 60GB harddrive.

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:08 AM

I wasn't planning on it.  Right now the "Old" version of Remix is only on FileFront, and is only advertised here...  Really, its not the version i'd like to be remembered for.  When Remix3 is finished it will go to mod toaster, and other C&C Mod hosting sites.

View Post

The old remix wasn't really bad.

I don't think it was bad at all, but it was not nearly as good as what I can make... I was still learning.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#5 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:11 AM

What I've seen of Remix 3, shows me that this version will be sth you'll be rememberd for ofrm the contra community Pend, go on with your awsome work

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:11 PM

yea i agree...i see what your saying tho...ill be looking forward to your release...this is definitley my favorite mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users