#1 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:55 PM

The last few days have been nothing but work, work, work... only just about found time to eat anything, I have been sleeping better latly tho.

I started on the 6pdr but something came up tho so I left it half done & haven’t got round to finishing it yet. I did some more work on the E-100 yesterday too, I’ve been (very) slowly doing the three colour cameo on it which is hard enough on the normal German stuff but on something that big it’s a right nightmare. :lol:

I also did some work on the Blitzkrieg (see sig) voxels as well, I think Phil was a bit surprised when I offered to help him but he wasn’t gona say no :lol: look out for some pics of them in the Blitz forum soon.

I gave speeder a beta of the RTX today (after a lot of nagging), he might post some pics of it in the MO forum so look out for that too.

Most of my time has been going into a new D-day site (my contribution to the Revolution ;) ). I really like how it's turned out, it's about the first D-day site I've made that I'm happy with. I'm currently working on the content but it should be up & running by the weekend. As part of the new site I wanted to have my reference guide done(ish) so I did some more work on it but it seams I'm gona have to dig really deep to get the info I need to finish it, I'm just glad I like doing nothing but research for days on end. Posted Image

In anime news: vol.1 & 2 of the Love Hina manga arrived in the post today, I doubt I'll have time to read them for a while tho. Should be interesting to compare the anime & manga, AFAIK the manga carries on for two years longer then the anime & several key events happen at different times too.

Edited by Mig Eater, 26 January 2006 - 09:52 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:11 PM

Wow Mig, shouldn't you like take a day of rest (or even a few hours), if all the work is bothering you? Your first sentence made me think that..

#3 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:16 PM

some people crave achievement ;) eh mig :D

im sure all ur work will be excellent as usuall and its good to hear your sleeping better.

i was also suprised with the Battle royal manga's being 400 times more awesome than the film :lol: .

goodo paperwork :lol:
looking forward to the new site dude :)
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#4 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:20 PM

I know, and I recognise it :lol:. Just thought Mig sounded a little stressed there, but that could've been just me. Good luck with the site, I'd like to see it when it's done :lol:.

#5 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:02 AM

I don’t have time to rest & well tbh I wouldn’t know what to do if I did...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:54 AM

let the man work Blaat... let the man work :)

(as long as your enjoying it and not harming yourself in any permanent fashion ;) )

oh and new site , yaaay ;)
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#7 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:56 AM

hehe... copied my style of sig :)
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#8 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:05 AM

I was just saying you shouldn't work very long for a very long time. I've seen it happening to a various number of people, including myself. I don't know what Mig likes to do to relax really, perhaps watch some anime :)? Just do something that doesn't have a pressure timeline / deadline, and which you want to do, not what other people want to see done.

#9 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:06 AM

hehe... copied my style of sig

It seamed like a good idea... Posted Image

@Blaat: I guess I like doing research to relax, when I need a brake I just go to google & pick a random WW2 tank/plane & see if I can find anything new.

Edited by Mig Eater, 26 January 2006 - 11:13 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:42 AM

Likewise, nothing like putting your feet up for a solid study session with Google...
And, technically, you could say you're 'working' as well, its win-win!

World Domination Status: 2.7%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users