82 replies to this topic

#81 Violence

Violence

S.E.L.F.

• Project Team
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:Testing ReMix!

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:34 AM

That's one grey, fluffy, HAPPY cat. I know you're HAPPY that you finished it really.

Thx Creator... Your valiant efforts should inspire*COUGH* Pend*COUGH*, sorry where was I?

Ah yes, excellent work. You DO know I'll post a list with any bugs I find though? And it will be at least 3 pages long and give you headaches and nightmares that no cat-food will ever heal.

:p ;) ;)
"...Chaos is the only True Answer.."

#82 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:51 AM

Ah yes, excellent work. You DO know I'll post a list with any bugs I find though? And it will be at least 3 pages long and give you headaches and nightmares that no cat-food will ever heal.

:p ;) ;)

Are u saying u have no faith in his abiltys?
I mean 3 pages u sure think he is going to have alot of bugs :O lol
Great job creator ;)
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#83 Violence

Violence

S.E.L.F.

• Project Team
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:Testing ReMix!

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:20 AM

LOL ;P Not really. I think that aside from lag against AI which is always expected it will be solid.

I gotta say this about GLA, Pend.. You said not many people play as GLA mainly so ideas are few.

I know that at least 80% of all the new GLA units and Powers I've personally suggested are above average and with minor tweaking would make nice additions. Add to that that I am not the only one giving ideas about GLA and you got a solid list of things to do. I can't be the only person on these forums playing GLA regularly. Am I?! Besides even if you do want to make them more serious an army, still 50% of what I suggest is actually quite serious-looking.. at least the way I picture them in my mind.

In the end, when you're low on new material you can just throw things in and see how they work out!

Even a not-so-good job at it would please us poor GLA, all other armies got shiny toys and expensive equipment. If GLA are ANY good now in Remix 3A, it's because Escalation didn't hit them yet. That doesn't mean they're a solid army or even comparable to the rest of the armies if they are played by even an average PvPer.

Not bragging but I want to underline that I alone have given you enough ideas to consider what direction GLA need to take to be able to compete when Remix 3 is in its final form. So if you can make out the general direction most of GLA players want them to take in Remix, just give it to us if it's possible.

My 2 cents' worth, about GLA in Remix 3. I don't mean to scratch old wounds, or get Phoenix telling me "that they will change until the final release", I am just saying what's on my mind when I read that you don't have enough people suggesting stuff! I don't mean to argue over it really but think about what I'm saying.
"...Chaos is the only True Answer.."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users