duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:27 PM

As Gandhi said, "When you are right, you cannot be too radical."

and what is right? one can't claim to have the right answer on everything, that would just be ignorant. world politics are not binary.

You can't progress as a moderate. Moderates tread water. No philosopher, or great thinker, or great mind has ever been a moderate, and about 1% have been right-wing.

a society of perfect equilibrium threads water. anything else has different progression within scientific fields. but do we want a new fascist/communist regime to help us develop new technologies? if there was a chance that immortality could be researched within the next 30-50 years if we gave up our freedom, would that really matter? the population would just be slaves for the elite then, and its the elite who would be the ones to reap the fruits of such technology.

is it just me or does any thread in these forums become a bit of left vs right quite fast? its a bit like a billboard for "look at me, i got the true answer" kinda thing. a bit like religion so to speak :)

this thread originally was what would happen if iran nuked israel... iran would basically be nuked to the stone age quite quickly, and i dunno what the rest of the international society would do about it. china and russia might be pissed, but they can't disagree with the fact that iran shot first, and if they did kill alot of Israelis, then its an Eye for an Eye as usual...

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#42 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

My thoughts are that in fact a pre-emptive nuke strike from Iran could essentially knock Israel out of the game quickly. During the cold war the USSR was very far away and it gave us 30 minutes to retaliate, Israel could be hit in 10-15 minutes after launch.

And take into account, I'm not aware of any ocean based early detection radar system like we had in Canada to detect incoming missiles coming over the polar cap.

3-5 nukes could actually be enough to finish Israel, it is only the size of New Jersey.

#43 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:25 PM

how many nukes would one need to wipe out the world? i heard somewhere a long time ago that 12 would be enough to cause that, but it seems small if you need 3-5 to take out Israel... anyway, theres like 50 000 nukes in the world, i bet we got enough to kill ourselves :)

i bet the israelis got some nasty technology around to spot such things, question is what can they do about it? i dunno if jets will stop them, do they have anti-ballistic missiles? would the us have some missiles in their subs that could work?

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#44 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:32 PM

No matter the retaliation from the US, Israel could be wiped out without response if such a thing happened to such a small country. Command structure wiped, civil services gone, humanitarian services too dangerous and radioactive to help.

Essentially, it does not take more than a few nukes to remove Israel from the equation. Even though the retaliation would be severe, Iran could be the ulimate suicide bomber.

The ultimate martyr... The Final Solution...

#45 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:50 PM

the ultimate solution? what would happen after the iranis nuked the Israelis out of there(and indirectly blew themselves up)? the rest of the west would bring in people to take over the oilfields in Iran, creating a new 'Israel' to have control over what really matters these days.

biggest problem would then be china and russia wanting a piece of the pie, but i believe that with the troops already down there it shouldnt be impossible to get some control quickly after some nuking...

#46 C1E/\/\E/\/+

C1E/\/\E/\/+
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:15 AM

how many nukes would one need to wipe out the world? i heard somewhere a long time ago that 12 would be enough to cause that, but it seems small if you need 3-5 to take out Israel... anyway, theres like 50 000 nukes in the world, i bet we got enough to kill ourselves ;)

I think we just got enough to wipe ourselves out :p

China and Russia won't come in to help Iran. But China would be seriously pissed because of all the oil deals it has with Iran.

#47 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 23 February 2006 - 06:33 PM

You might find katrina put a huge amount of strain on the us economy as well as the continuing war. The US is almsot broke. The national debt is into the trillions apparently. That is going to be difficult to pay off. Everyone keeps predicting economic collapses, tbh i don't doubt the fact that it may be possible.

As for the nuclear war in the middle east, iraq might also be an interesting factor. Just watch how it is now being manipulated into civil war, the media have been on about it all day. We knew it was going to happen because it was required to further an agenda that so many people deny exists due to fear of it. The middle east is about to explode, literally, and most likely this year. I wouldn't be shocked when it turns into glass. If the war is only big enough to wipe out the middle east then the next step is a conflict with china and russia to wipe out other parts of the world and prepare for a single world government of what is left.

Only time will tell if that is the truth but i think we might see something we have never seen in the history of mankind in the middle east in the next few years, if not this year.

#48 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:14 PM

the ultimate solution? what would happen after the iranis nuked the Israelis out of there(and indirectly blew themselves up)? the rest of the west would bring in people to take over the oilfields in Iran, creating a new 'Israel' to have control over what really matters these days.

biggest problem would then be china and russia wanting a piece of the pie, but i believe that with the troops already down there it shouldnt be impossible to get some control quickly after some nuking...

Russia could blow up the world three times over, so do the math.
About 100 would be enough to put us into a nice deep freeze anyways.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#49 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:24 AM

but i heavily doubt that anyone would just randomly fire off hundreds of nukes right away one country fires one off against another.

#50 i z 3 r

i z 3 r
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  •  Druvianism Supporter

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:58 AM

Israel has amazing technology, sold to them by the US government. Trust me. Israel probably has a few subs in the water bodies around Iran. However, Iran is about 5-10 years away from developing weapons grade nuclear material. Honestly I would be very frightened if any country launched a Nuke at Israel, because no matter where they go, the US govt will follow. If Iran launched a nuke, Israel would be uninhabitable for many years. I would only hope that with US retaliation at most a Hydrogen Bomb is used (Non-Radioactive) AKA M.O.A.B. (Mother of All Bombs).

This all could very well happen, after all, the leader of Iran did publicly announce that he wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the earth...

Karma at its best! ;)

#51 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:06 AM

1. Hydrogen will cause radiation, one way or another.
2. Hydrogen bombs are much more expensive, and thus, rarer.
3. Israel has only land based missiles, not SLBMs nor the submarines to deploy them.
4. If the Iran-Russia deal goes through, Iran could have nuclear material in two years.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#52 i z 3 r

i z 3 r
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  •  Druvianism Supporter

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:14 AM

1. Hydrogen will cause radiation, one way or another.
2. Hydrogen bombs are much more expensive, and thus, rarer.
3. Israel has only land based missiles, not SLBMs nor the submarines to deploy them.
4. If the Iran-Russia deal goes through, Iran could have nuclear material in two years.

Thank you for clarifing facts.

I Israel dosn't have nuclear subs, we do :-) I was under the impression that H bombs were non radioactive, hmm I guess not though. And I understand Russia might make that deal pass, but do you think that Russia would risk a possible Nuclear war outbreak. Iran-Isreal then US-Iran, India-Pakistan, North Korea-US Russia..... China....

It's a scary thought.

As the question does still stand, do you feel that Russia would risk it?

#53 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:32 AM

Not at this time, but if a conflict does grow, in the future maybe. This is technically a more dangerous situation that the cold war.

#54 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:30 PM

the thing i believe about the russian giving enriched uranium to iran is that its not highly enriched. it will be good enough for power plants but not atomic weapons. thats at least what the press says.

but i still wonder if the american subs have anti-missile missiles in their subs. i haven't heard any information about them having something like that, so it would probably have been a well kept secret.

#55 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

I'm not worried about Iran possessing nuclear weapons, i'm just worried about the manipulated results of that.

#56 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 February 2006 - 03:03 PM

Russia went down for a conference, that shows they're serious, and Iran does want nuclear weapons grade material. If Russia gets a feasible amount of money, they'll do it.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#57 i z 3 r

i z 3 r
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  •  Druvianism Supporter

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:30 PM

I'm not worried about Iran possessing nuclear weapons, i'm just worried about the manipulated results of that.

I am worried. The president of Iran said that he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. I am worried about the repercautions of that.

#58 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:58 PM

ROFL, hes a puppet, they all are. Puppets puppets puppets. Manipulating a huge war for a massive scale radical worldwide change. The dismantling of islam, its all there. Islam is a threat to them because of its technical radicalism, so why not dismantle it like we have done with judaism in WWII and christianity to this day. Religions have become nothing more than violent rabbles and its a shame because each one had so much potential to show the truth.

I wouldn't worry about what the bloke says, i'd worry about the ignorance of the people to fall for it. Afterall, it is the people whom allow such things to happen, not powerless men in suits funded by the world elite and the vatican, whom are also in their positions because the people allow them to be.

#59 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:23 PM

And yet there is absolutely no tangible proof of this new world order you speak of. Typical.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#60 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:42 PM

Rofl the proof is all around you spence, open your frigging eyes.

Bilderberg: http://news.bbc.co.u...ine/3773019.stm (Founded by the jesuits order)
Freemasons: There are deeper knowledge when the 33rd degree is involved (some slight evidence connecting it to the jesuits however not credible in my eyes)
Skull and Bones (which a majority of us elite are involved in, george w bush and john kerry admitted to it: http://www.savethemales.ca/000166.html "The devil handmark). Skull and bones is a old satanic secret society that commonly meets up with other world elitists at bohemian grove each july. Their activities there involve performing a satanic ritual which involves sacricing a child (this is mock apparently) to a giant owl called molach.
Posted Image

Ancient babylonic religion. Molach is also mentioned in the bible, i'm quite sure christians will remember reading that those whom give their children away to be sacrificed to the great molack must be stoned to death, or stoned, either way :)

Names to research:

Cult of the Serpent
Majesty Twelve
Committee of 300
Council on Foreign Relations
Knights of the Garter
Knights of Malta
Knights Templars
Trilateral Commission
Bilderberg Group
Skull and Bones
Carlyle Group
JESUITS ORDER - Major centralised power within this secret society network, potentially the head of it all. The vatican is a very very dark place. The fact that it potentially not just funded but also founded many of these groups is disturbing. It is most likely these peoples whom want to manipulate "revelations" and make people bow to "god" in fear, aka them, when in reality its all just a big scam and con. Much of these secret societies are headed by them, possibly this is a reason why alex jones (the great conspiracy uncoverer) hides away when people ask him about the jesuits. Because hes a catholic, i wonder why...

Why has tony blair just been offered a place in the Carlyle Group after he quits? Go figure.

http://www.truthout....5/082305B.shtml

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users