Demo Bfme2

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 Wulfgar3

Wulfgar3
  • New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

wow... is it me or is this whole think kinda a desaster? I mean i have tried ever thing and i still do not have it. I got the one from file planet, which is releitvly fast, and i down loaded it and all. Then when i started to instal it it asked for me to and i quote "Please Insert CD/DVD 1" and im like !!?? what are they talking about! Some one PLZ help!

#42 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 02:39 PM

Man, I'm really disappointed in this game. It should be way more advanced, and the balancing isn't all that great (as of yet) - the neutral goblins are stronger than goblin warriors! :) And the Scavanged Armor should not be goldy, it should be different stuff, like, a helm for that goblin, an armor for that, etc. And the trolls should have different weapons, I think. And, and, and...

#43 thursti

thursti

Ruler of No One, Slave of Many

• Project Team
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:55 PM

lets help him out shall we? The giants i dont think have a melee attack, the wyrd sucks balls being unable to move quickly, the goblin king is retarded (scorpion wtf?), the goblins are weak, shelob has bad powers, the dragon is too uber and drogoth is kinda uber too.

The dwarves, kinda weak at the start, powers take a while, i bet my grandma's faster then them! They lack actual melee troops other then the guardian

#44 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:05 PM

I second that, except that Drogoth is supposed to be really good. He's pretty easy to take down, if you use those archers correctly. And the dragon power is supposed to be great, too. The earthquake one isn't that bad, is it? Even if I prefer the dragon ^_^

#45 Wulfgar3

Wulfgar3
  • New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

Can some one help me out? i desperatly want this!! lol. Um also its kinda off topic but when does BFME2 come out? i forget

#46 Bebbe

Bebbe

Savvy ?

• Project Team
  • 670 posts
  •  The original guy

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:47 PM

The 3rd of Mars isn't it ?

#47 Joe

Joe

title available

• Project Team
  • 886 posts
  • Projects:Real Life

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:47 PM

march 2nd, and try re-downloading it from a different mirror

www.bfmeu.com?ind=downloads this mirror works
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#48 Tomat

Tomat

title available

• Project Team
  • 485 posts
  • Projects:Nothing(retired)

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:26 PM

@ Tomat: Can't you have your computer on when you're asleep? It's not that noisy, I suppose? Or is it a shared computer? Or is your father/mother like mine were a while ago; anti-computer-parents? ;)
Edit: unzipping now! Wohoo!

I can but i just wanted to try it soooo much ^_^
Posted Image

#49 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:06 PM

march 2nd, and try re-downloading it from a different mirror

www.bfmeu.com?ind=downloads this mirror works

You better be careful Ned, while hosting the demo is quite nieghborly of you your host may get very unhappy when it consumes all the bandwidth and system resources. ^_^

#50 |MeMw|Elessar

|MeMw|Elessar

The Hobbit Expansion Pack Modeller/ Co-Leader

• Project Team
  • 399 posts
  • Projects:The Hobbit Expansion Pack, |MeMw|The MOD!, MHD, MME, MHD: The Prelude

Posted 11 February 2006 - 09:34 PM

i thought it turned out pretty good one major flaw is the shadows they are horrible!
w00t the mighty leader TKelly has returned!
Eldarion a blessing to The Hobbit Mod
Posted Image

#51 {EoW}Tmistro

{EoW}Tmistro
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  • Projects:Shogun, donating to other mods.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

Im not getting demo cant be bothered as my internet conections is very bad and it is going to take 29 hours. Ill just stick with the beta wich i dont play that much anyway. I dont think that bfme 2 will be balenced well

#52 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:55 PM

I second the last sentence.

#53 Mavsman

Mavsman
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:49 AM

I finally played the demo and, errr....it's alright I guess. I do hope the final release will be better though. One thing I like is the powers, they're cool.

#54 Wulfgar3

Wulfgar3
  • New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:46 PM

This is painfull for me... i cant get the stupid thing to download... does a higher power not want me to play this or something?? I mean COME ON... plz help help help!! I tired the one from file planet, didnt work, and from BFME2 web site, didnt work, and from Middle earth Unleashed, yeah... it didnt work, some one plz assist me!!

#55 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

When you say "BFME2" site, do you mean the official one, on EA.com? If so, I can't help you :rolleyes:

#56 Joe

Joe

title available

• Project Team
  • 886 posts
  • Projects:Real Life

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:22 PM

@Hostile of course i will be careful, i have backup cash just incase
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 milbot

milbot

AWD moderator

• Project Team
  • 534 posts
  • Projects:AWD projects
  •  AWD Development Team
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Public Relations Director

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

What kind of graphic card do you have, because it doesn't work with geforce 4 MX
Posted Image

#58 Mavsman

Mavsman
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:41 PM

hey wulfgar, try this, this is where I usually dl my demos cause it's fast and easy for me, and it always works, and you don't need an account etc.
http://www.ausgamers...ails/html/20846

scroll down and find download, and then download it :mellow:

#59 milbot

milbot

AWD moderator

• Project Team
  • 534 posts
  • Projects:AWD projects
  •  AWD Development Team
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Public Relations Director

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:06 PM

If you have tried it so many times, I doubt if downloading it another time would help. Try to find any troubleshooting at the ea-site.
Posted Image

#60 thursti

thursti

Ruler of No One, Slave of Many

• Project Team
  • 359 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

This is painfull for me... i cant get the stupid thing to download... does a higher power not want me to play this or something?? I mean COME ON... plz help help help!! I tired the one from file planet, didnt work, and from BFME2 web site, didnt work, and from Middle earth Unleashed, yeah... it didnt work, some one plz assist me!!

i know how you feel man, when i downloaded this other demo which took 7 hours, when it was done and i installed it with high hopes and all, it didnt work :umad: ! Anyways i feel for you man. Try lotr.filefront.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users