Sol: A History for Freespace 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

I've been looking desperately for Sol: A History, a campaign for Freespace 2, for the past several days and I was wondering if anyone had it. I downloaded it a long time ago but never got to play it, then I had to reformat. I checked the site, the download is down because the people who were supposed to be mirroring it took it down. If anyone has it, I'd be quite grateful if you could send it to me or upload it.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#2 Guest_Guest_Dan_*_*

Guest_Guest_Dan_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:13 AM

I've been looking desperately for Sol: A History, a campaign for Freespace 2, for the past several days and I was wondering if anyone had it. I downloaded it a long time ago but never got to play it, then I had to reformat. I checked the site, the download is down because the people who were supposed to be mirroring it took it down. If anyone has it, I'd be quite grateful if you could send it to me or upload it.

Seems as though the link from the developer's website is back up! Go to http://mysite.wanado...l_a_history.htm and click the download link.

#3 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:46 AM

Awesome, thanks.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users