The Elven Alliance with The BFME extended edition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Icknay999_*

Guest_Icknay999_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

Hello, I have been following this mod for about a year now, to see how it was coming, and no i am not obessed with it, I just have a dire question about it. I also had this question to GothmogtheOrc's site too. Can this mod be played with The BFME Extended Edition? If so, How?

#2 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:31 PM

simple my friend, but it takes modding skill, you have to go into the inis' and combine the two mods together

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#3 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

simple my friend, but it takes modding skill, you have to go into the inis' and combine the two mods together

and you call that simple :) duh!

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#4 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:29 AM

well the way is siomple, doing it is hard

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users