Photo

Hive Missiles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Hive Missiles (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the Hive missiles target both air and ground targets?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 28 February 2006 - 05:11 AM

[attachment=9272:attachment]

Should the Hive Missiles be able to target only Air? or Air and Ground? As it is currently the tank is helpless against ground units.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:19 AM

It's better to give it a machinecannon like the one the Apache has in real life, cause in fact almost no missiles can target Air and Ground

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Slowpoke

Slowpoke
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

Indeed. Give it someone with a .50 Machinegun. It's a sort of SAM-Rocket, that Hive?

#4 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:58 PM

Indeed. Give it someone with a .50 Machinegun. It's a sort of SAM-Rocket, that Hive?

Its a large SAM that explodes into a swarm of smaller missiles.

the 50 cal option is good for balance, but I will have to see if it can be made to work on the model.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#5 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:25 PM

A .50 might be ok for infantry but armoured vehicels no way I thought of sth like the 25mm Bushmaster mounted on the Bradly how would be a tuerret like that would be for the troop crawler as an additional upgrade

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Shandrial

Shandrial
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Projects:Gearing up for NWN 2

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

.50 cal would be good, if you look at the rest of the stuff tank gen can get he has insane ground offensive and one of those insane units is a very long range rocket launcher.

Sincerely,
Alyssa
~=~ Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup ~=~

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:25 PM

The 50 cal sounds like the winner right now. I'm for sure not going to give it anything bigger. It was intended to be a pure AA and the only reason I'm looking at adding a ground weapon is so it doesn't sit around looking stupid when a ranger walks up and starts shooting it.

A 9 to 3 vote... and my gut feeling is with the 9 side also. Its settled.

Edited by Pendaelose, 28 February 2006 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users