Photo

Thank you.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Drutt_myth

Drutt_myth
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:44 AM

I am new here and just registered to drop in and say thanks to the dev team and everyone that works on making this mod.

I have had hours and hours of enjoyment because of your mod and i use it constantly. the fact that you offer it free and are so generous it letting others use it with their mods is truely awesome.

I am 47 years old with a military background and have been playing stratagy games all my life, I usually buy a game beat it rather quickly get bored and stop playing it. But due mainly to your mod I have continued to find DOW a challenging fun game to play and with your constant work on the mod it looks like I will continue to enjoy this game far into the future.

thank you.

ps: if you ever need an old timer as a beta tester Ill be glad to help.

#2 KillerDaddy

KillerDaddy
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:07 AM

I have to second this sentiment. I would have abandoned DOW long ago if not for your efforts. I too play against the AI constantly, and find it rewarding to play against. It never gets old!

Thank you for this fantastic mod.

#3 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:44 PM

Thanks Drutt / KillerDaddy for the complements. We're always striving to outpreform the code in every AI generation. We have some of the best AI talent in the community frolicking these "cyber corridors" so we're trying our utmost to improve the opponent as best we can for low to high players.

We could always use an extra hand in AI betatesting especially as we move forward toward the 2nd Fall Expansion for DoW. Please leave me a PM with yer contact info and what beta testing skills you posess. We'll chat about it.

Once more.. thanks for the injection of morale-boosting juice! ;)
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#4 Polaris

Polaris
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

Thanks Drutt / KillerDaddy for the complements. We're always striving to outpreform the code in every AI generation. We have some of the best AI talent in the community frolicking these "cyber corridors" so we're trying our utmost to improve the opponent as best we can for low to high players.

We could always use an extra hand in AI betatesting especially as we move forward toward the 2nd Fall Expansion for DoW. Please leave me a PM with yer contact info and what beta testing skills you posess. We'll chat about it.

Once more.. thanks for the injection of morale-boosting juice! ;)

I think that the messages of Drutt and KillerDaddy are representative of the feeling that the whole community has about the AI mod.... Other people probably is too busy trying not to get their ass kicked by the AI to post appreciation on this forum ;)

You guys rock! :cool:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users