109 replies to this topic

#101 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:06 AM

I am and I told Kal and AG to cool down. Anyhow this matter's been dealt with, back to the discussion.

#102 Drewry

Drewry

title available

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:07 AM

Gaia/Blaat: The crap [Britney Spears] makes nowadays is even worse
Ash: Yeah. It's called 'babies'.

Wow that is funny.

sorry to dig up this really old topic, but I was reading through it and stubbled upon that. Also what I found amusing was a good 3 or 4 pages were spent arguing druvianism and when I finally get a chance to say something everyone ignores what I said:

If I could say a few things...

Firstly, if you read the very first topics I wrote, I said I am creating the foundation - the rest is to be decided by you. The people will ultimately decide the very details of this system. Everything I have written is just my personal opinion. It is completely possible that the system that is actually implemented is very different from what I had in mind.

The whole purpose of adding revora as a list on the community was to send traffic to revora to boost discussion here as any new thread that talks about Druvianism will be posted here first as I like this community. I love that we don’t agree, I love that we have people like Spence and hostile, and we have people like kal and paradox. The secret is in the compromise. I like to think that my beliefs are in the very center, I do not side with communism and I do not side with capitalism. I believe there is a solution in between. To put it simply, I love you because you disagree. If everyone agreed, then how would we know we are not wrong?

Druvianism is a political movement, a movement to inspire the brilliant minds of this society into thinking up something new. Even if you believe we have good lives now, why not have a better life? I do not see any harm in brainstorming a way to have a better, corrupt-free life where everyone has true representation. For example of one of the items on debate is where will power be located in the federal system of the confederation? Should the power be focused on a national-supreme rule - where the national laws reign supreme; or should the power be focused in a community level where community laws reign supreme?

One of the largest problems with new ideals is ignorance. Kal, the class system as you know it is not what it is in Druvianism. The Caste System is a terrible system in which a man is grouped based by his birth right. He cannot change his class and if he does it takes great challenges. The class system in Druvianism is far different. It is basically a labor union, a way for people of the same job to unite together and a way to set standards for the people of that class. No more of women getting paid less than men, everyone starts the same no matter who you are. Another example is understanding the structure of the government. There is a national level, a territory level, a city level and a neighborhood or community level. Residents in between cities are placed to the closest city. Basically cities are becoming the new 'counties' or 'regions'. People set the standard for what qualifies as a city. With new zoning and new boundaries you can have things like gun free zones. Anything is possible, Druvianism does not advocate coming up with one idea and sticking with it, Druvianism is all about new ideas, a new way of looking at something - keeping an open mind. The first thing you see on the home page is "Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open". This is something I wish to strongly imply. Even if you think an idea - take Druvianism for example - is impossible, keep an open mind to it.

In summation, you may have your disagreements with Druvianism, and you may be just down right opposed to it. But all I ask of you is to keep an open mind. I don’t expect everyone to agree. If society agreed then there would be no reason for a system like Druvianism at all, now would there - we would all be commies like Kal wink.gif

Edited by Drewry, 19 July 2006 - 09:09 AM.

Drewry H. Morris V - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
www.druvianism.org

#103 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:35 PM

I'm not a communist.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#104 Drewry

Drewry

title available

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:43 PM

what are you
www.druvianism.org

#105 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:36 PM

An anarchist.
Posted Image

#106 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:43 PM

I'm not a communist.

That's not what you said at the start of 2006. :ninja:

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#107 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:45 PM

This isn't the start of 2006, is it? I suppose i'm a bit of an anarcho-communist. I'll put it this way, if there was a communist revolution i'd participate in it, but anarchism is better in my opinion.
Posted Image

#108 Drewry

Drewry

title available

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:29 AM

but anarchism is better in my opinion.

Any sane and knowlegeable person can agree with that. But I certainly would not participate in an anarchist revolution, unless im alive in the next 500 years.
www.druvianism.org

#109 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:01 AM

Another person making the mistake of identifying communism with stalinism... It's two different things.

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#110 Pyth

Pyth

Zek Overlord and Pythogrian Supreme General

• Project Team
  • 1,594 posts
  • Projects:Project Aronas (Alpha/Beta Tester)
  •  Nefarious Minion

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:21 AM

Even I, an anti-communist, must agree with that statement.
Posted Image

Posted Image

The moral of that story is do drugs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users