They got me wondering about D-day. So I went looking through the forum, but still some questions remain unanswered:
- I see AI sends engineers to repair bridges. :thumbsup:
- I see destroyed units leave debris behind. (like in TW :thumbsup: )
- I see the income system is based on this (ore->scrap metal).
Although original, I suggest using only oil derricks because harvesters are the 1st thing AI attacks and it spoils the game.
- Will the AI also attack my ground units with their air units?
- If so, will they attack infantry as well? (in CR stingers are :thumbsup:)
- Will air units defend their base automatically? (like the airfield in Blitz :thumbsup:)
- If so, will buildable air units also defend & will their guard range be larger?
- Will the infantry be able to drop down (automatically when attacked)?
- If so, will less visible mean less damage taken + more accuracy mean more damage done?
sorry for editing after you quoted me, but I hadn't seen you posted yet, anywho, they were only some cosmetic changes... btw. I don't think it's very tactically minded attacking a harvester, as scrap metal will be found primarily in the frontline...
Edited by maggot, 07 March 2006 - 04:06 PM.