Photo

Hero Mod

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#41 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

It would be nice if the one I "entrusted" the codes and models for the mod were someone I knew from before.

Hmm, now that line reminds me of Star Wars.. :p

Really :p I bet it's someone who's really smart that have that line :dry:

Anyways, off topic, did you have 3 weeks in southern Europe? :lol: I had to drive in a "bobil" all over Norway in one week :p first up to Bergen, then Geiranger, then Lillehammer, then Seljord then home again :p 150 norwegian mil :p arg, good luck though :p

I went by plane to Dubrovnink, Croatia. Then took the bus to Montenegro, bus up to Dubrovnik again (:p) and boat to Bari, Italy. Train north to Rome, then San Marino. After that we went to Poland, through Austria, and the Chezk(sp?) Republic. Came home two days ago after a day in Copenhagen. Alittle more than 1500 km :p

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#42 Feudal_Knight

Feudal_Knight

Pacman

• Project Team
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:08 PM

I went by plane to Dubrovnink, Croatia. Then took the bus to Montenegro, bus up to Dubrovnik again (:lol:) and boat to Bari, Italy. Train north to Rome, then San Marino. After that we went to Poland, through Austria, and the Chezk(sp?) Republic. Came home two days ago after a day in Copenhagen. Alittle more than 1500 km :p

Oh boy thats emm hehe quite hehe a short drive hehe :dry:

Edited by Feudal_Knight, 11 August 2006 - 05:09 PM.

#43 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:19 PM

3 years ago I were in Denmark, Poland, Balticum, Finland and Sweden, and last year in Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Chezk Republic and Germany, so I've travelled some miles before :dry:

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#44 Gherrick

Gherrick

Drunken Bastard

• Project Team
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:18 PM

3 years ago I were in Denmark, Poland, Balticum, Finland and Sweden, and last year in Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Chezk Republic and Germany, so I've travelled some miles before :rolleyes:

Poland? CHEERS!! Were you in Cracow?? :shiftee:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:23 PM

Yup :lol: Crakow, Gdansk and Gdynia :) This year I was in Wroclaw, Gdansk and Gdynia :shiftee:

EDIT; On a completely different area, wasn't guest-posting disabled? An f'ing bot is all the time putting up spammy links in this topic :rolleyes:

Edited by King of Universe, 15 August 2006 - 05:38 PM.

Posted Image

Click me

#46 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

Lol, I just reported the spam and when the page refreshes it's gone :rolleyes:

Guest posting was re-enabled, it was only off because of the severe bot spammage that was occuring. The mods/admin will only turn it off when it gets to be too much to handle.

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#47 zimoo

zimoo

Ecthelion of the Fountain

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  • Projects:Lurking until the off topic begins...
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:39 PM

KoU, maybe you should lock this topic and ask people to PM you if they're interested in contuining with your mod? Because everytime I look here there's a new spam post
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Playing games? Ah, you'll never be a good modder if you get involved in actually playing them!

#48 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:10 AM

Nah, I'm working on it myself now, but I'm still interested in help.

Posted Image

Click me

#49 Lauri

Lauri

Let us remember foREVer

• Hosted
  • 10,419 posts
  • Projects:'The 4th Age' and 'Shadow and Flame'
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:21 PM

Well, your not getting help if your with.......Manchester :shiftee: ...ugh!! :grin:

Edited by Lauri, 17 August 2006 - 01:22 PM.

Shadow and Flame BETA 0.6 RELEASED - Link

#50 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:15 PM

Don't be rude, now :shiftee:

Posted Image

Click me

#51 Lauri

Lauri

Let us remember foREVer

• Hosted
  • 10,419 posts
  • Projects:'The 4th Age' and 'Shadow and Flame'
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

Something I used to say when I was stupid: (yes, I was VERY stupid :sleep: )
"U me Man U" (ManU sucks in a Norwegian way) It made sence, "det rimte", but, I loved ManU at that time :p and I said it sucked :lol: but, didn't know that though ^_^

anyways, your site, is, stupid :p updates!!!! :p

Shadow and Flame BETA 0.6 RELEASED - Link

#52 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

"U me Man U"

:thumbsup:

anyways, your site, is, stupid :sleep: updates!!!! :p

:p

Posted Image

Click me

#53 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:05 PM

Can i download this mod

#54 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:05 PM

Not until it's done :huh:

Posted Image

Click me

#55 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:37 PM

First time on for 2,5 months... :thumbsupsmiley:
I'm just here to tell everybody that the computer f****d itself in the a**e, and the backup I had was months old, so the mod was hugely set back (all the code disapered), but I did try to finish it. So I worked (although little and silently) until thursday this week. That day the almigthy Football Manager 2007 was released, so modding stopped. Now, the mod is about 60-70 % done, but what I have I will release. (The guest that asked about Beorn, his transform doesn't work in this version. Or, the transfrom works like a charm, but the bear anims are f****d)

So don't be harsh, and if anyone wants to use any part of the mod, you're welcome. Just remember to put me in the credits :D Thanks to Lord Of Gifts for the install :ohmy:

Download link
The patch is old though, 4 or something...

Edited by King of Universe, 23 October 2006 - 12:38 PM.

Posted Image

Click me

#56 zimoo

zimoo

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:49 PM

:thumbsupsmiley: Football Manager 2007 is released? Why haven't I heard about this yet :(

Anyway, congratulations on making a release. Will you be adding on the last 30-40% in the near future?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Playing games? Ah, you'll never be a good modder if you get involved in actually playing them!

#57 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:09 PM

What is the mod in? a big file or? beacuse it doesnt actually work or open for me :thumbsupsmiley:

#58 zimoo

zimoo

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

It's a big file which is automatically placed by an installer.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Pixel

Pixel

• Hosted
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

But i cant install it as it is a unknown file... Does the file not need to be ran to install the modification? does it auto install it once you have downloaded the file?
I have 2new big files inside my bfme2 files.... One called Eagles and one Called Wraiths anything to do with this modification? Others i have no idea how they got there :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by FlameGuard, 23 October 2006 - 07:01 PM.

#60 King of Universe

King of Universe

• Hosted
  • 878 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:02 PM

The installer is in a rar file if that's what you mean...? If so, you need WinRAR.

:thumbsupsmiley: Football Manager 2007 is released? Why haven't I heard about this yet :(

It was released on Wednesday last week. I got it on Thursday, and haven't left the computer since :ohmy:

Anyway, congratulations on making a release. Will you be adding on the last 30-40% in the near future?

Thanks, and I doubt I'll do anything more on the mod. Sorry...

Posted Image

Click me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users