...as a TGA file with a proper alpha channel, so it appears right in BFME (II).
This tutorial is for Photoshop CS 2 (9.0)
1. Download these files:
Filter to remove transparency - save in %Photoshop%\Plug-Ins\Filters\
Dll to make it work - save in %Photoshop%\
2. Open your image. Merge the layers if you have more than one.
3. Select -> All. Now pick the move tool and press the Left and Right keys both once. This will select your image, like this:
4. Go the the channels and create a new channel. Select the new channel and fill it with white:
5. Select the RGB channel again. Now go to Filters -> Transparency -> Edit Transparency. Push the slider to 255 and click OK. Your image should look like this:
6. Save it as 32-bit TGA and it should appear right in-game
That's it. Please give comments
Thanks to this site for giving me the basis:
Edited by 2playgames, 11 March 2006 - 11:30 PM.