No replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:12 PM

A couple of quick updates from around the community from [LEC] Rogue at LucasArts and Delphi at Petroglyph. So, without further ado.

Been a busy week over here and I've been getting my butt kicked regularly in space skirmish matches! Anyway, I have a couple of quick updates for you.

Both LucasArts and Petroglyph have been working on a new patch including updates on some multiplayer issues. When they give me more details on it, I'll pass it along.

They are also working on the Map editor as we speak, but they have not given me a release date for it yet. They said that they'll post a release date for the editor "soon".

Regarding the other hot topics/issues here in the forums: I don't have any info on those, but when I hear something I'll let you know.

Finally, my $.02 and this is a personal thought, not an official statement of any kind. I know that it can be hard to track down and fix the more elusive bugs sometimes and nobody wants to make any false promises in cases like that. This is probably why we haven't heard much on the issues being reported yet.

I'll keep yah posted, out!

[LEC] Rogue

.... the community has been very helpful, expect to see some good stuff (connectivity updates, ladder,etc) in 1.03. We'll also be releasing a new MP map Corellia (land) using the single-player reinforcement system. It really changes up the way the game plays. We also have an official 43 planet campaign, that should make it into the patch too.

One thing to keep in mind, chances are there will still be bugs that slip through after the 1.03 release. We'll do our best to get to them.

Thanks for all the support!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users