12 replies to this topic

#1 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:28 PM

currently im a working this mod all by myself with guidence of fellow modders but i am looking for help on certain areas:

2d artist(s), not cameos but load screens, general portraits, and command bars

moddler(s), i can make models and apply skin but it is nice to have more than on person working on models

skinner(s) i would love to have a skinner, part time to this mod or only working on this mod, i can just skin simply

Particle Effects, it would be nice to have someone was fully devoted to particle effects because they are time consuming
------------------
if you would like to help out plz post here your:
  • info to contact
  • way to help
  • how often you would help
thank you
:p
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

Maybe add some contact info and what your skills are?

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:01 PM

I'm not sure if that's what stack111 ment, but that's upto him.

#4 mozilla

mozilla
  • Banned
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:03 PM

it is worth a shot.

#5 Rosco9487

Rosco9487

title available

• Project Team
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

I'll help with modelling and skinning, unless you already have those areas filled. My skins aren't the best but I'm working on them.

And you already have my msn and email address so that should be all the contact info you need.

#6 stack111

stack111

• Hosted
  • 464 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

cool mozilla ill help u get started

but i really mean this to be more of a skills pool

Edited by stack111, 01 April 2006 - 08:30 PM.

Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:47 AM

See but once i learn how to do it i will work on it non stop. I got grounded for Stealing ram from every pc in the school making the pcs useless. My freshman prank never would suspect a freshman doing it =]. So i am grounded for a month and they took away everything besides my Laptop. So i will be working on a lot. Can you send me an email giving me the basics and stuff the 101.

#8 mozilla

mozilla
  • Banned
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:52 AM

See but once i learn how to do it i will work on it non stop. I got grounded for Stealing ram from every pc in the school making the pcs useless. My freshman prank never would suspect a freshman doing it =]. So i am grounded for a month and they took away everything besides my Laptop. So i will be working on a lot. Can you send me an email giving me the basics and stuff the 101.

Lol thats me forgot to sign in.

#9 fredder

fredder
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:00 PM

hi ppl i am not a realy good moderator even not a mapper but i have played the game much and i thougt maybe i could help as tester. so you ppl could spent more time at building the units. if youre interested to my serveses plz e-mail to: Boven_007@hotmail.com

#10 stack111

stack111

• Hosted
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 02:38 AM

right now we've been so busy with school so i havent been able to work on it plus ive done so much with my clan so right now this is set to delay until a winter break or some kind of break
Posted Image

#11 laserjet26

laserjet26
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Projects:ZH Unleashed, Conquer or Die, CC Untitled, Mapper Guild

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:04 PM

I'm a beta tester fo CC Untitled, ZH Unleashed, an Swedish Forces. Just pm me here, if you need testing done of future builds of your mod.

Edited by laserjet26, 11 July 2007 - 11:50 PM.

#12 stack111

stack111

• Hosted
  • 464 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:14 PM

im taking a break right now from moding but in sept i should be starting up again
Posted Image

#13 Guest_Cabal_Supreme_*

Guest_Cabal_Supreme_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

I can join as modeler and can make simple textures. You just show me how you want it to be ^^
If i can join that is :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users