please help me lol

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 sir_pimperlot

sir_pimperlot
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

i just wondered if anyone could help i found a site with some pretty kool ship voxels for ra2/yr but cant find it again as my pc was formatted if anyone can help i'd be gratefull. i think there was some star wars voxels on there to if that helps lol.

cheers.

#2 CreLuSioN

CreLuSioN
  • Members
  • 173 posts
  • Projects:World domination

Posted 01 April 2006 - 11:16 PM

http://yrarg.cncguild.net
http://pixelops.cannis.net

more but my brain is asleep
Posted Image

#3 sir_pimperlot

sir_pimperlot
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

thanx but stil cant find the original ones i found before but i did like that jet ski terrorist lol.

#4 CreLuSioN

CreLuSioN
  • Members
  • 173 posts
  • Projects:World domination

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:30 PM

The JetSki terrorist is by MadHQ look for him and his site is in his sig where u can dl stuff
Posted Image

#5 sir_pimperlot

sir_pimperlot
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

found it i think lol some kwl downloads on there but i styil cant find the ones i was looking for lol. im never gonna find them again lol its bugging me more that i cant not that i cant use then lol.

#6 sir_pimperlot

sir_pimperlot
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:01 PM

its hard to describe but i came across some ship voxels in a pack but since iv had to formatt my pc ive lost them and just cant seem to find the site they were on. i know that there wasnt alot else on there just some star wars vxls. oh 1 of the ships was from splinter cell 3 i fink (lord nelson) id really appreciate it if you or anyone could help.

#7 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:02 PM

I would also like to add that since I have switched from the Sachsen class ww1 battleships to the lxx series of projected battleships i will be finishing up the sachsen class model and release it for public use :p

#8 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Grumble Grumble.

• Division Leaders
  • 2,947 posts
  • Projects:The Third War, Ares, misc side projects.
  •  Strategist and Modder
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Association

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:33 PM

What's that got to do with this topic? The guy's looking for certain vxls that are already released in a pack

Edited by Nighthawk200, 05 April 2006 - 03:34 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Job Openings with the Guild: Division Staff, News Posters.
Job Openings with Ares: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.

PM if interested.

#9 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:12 PM

Ignore DAA he is just trying to make himself look clever...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:54 PM

its ojk i finally found them not on site i got them from before but in the voxel library zip on cnc source lol gald i werent going mad but thanx for those that tried to point me in rite direction its all gd.

#11 Bigfatkirov

Bigfatkirov
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

hi, btw is possible to design a infantry unit as vxl instead shp???, i could do that in Autocad??? or which program is better for that?? -if i can do it in autocad how could i change the format to vxl?-

btw any guide of how to create a complete new side, not only a sub-side?? -or i could use a sub side and avoid it in the others "owner" field???

thanks

Edited by Bigfatkirov, 10 April 2006 - 04:05 AM.

#12 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:54 AM

AFAIK, Infantry have to be SHP's.
And for an extra side I'd suggest using the Rock Patch, which comes with documentation.

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#13 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:51 PM

Yes, infantry do have to be SHPs. But if you WERE able to make them voxel, still don't. SHPs look way clearer, are easier to animate and generally look better. I say generally, because there are some awful looking infantry SHPs, and there are some godly-looking voxels. But no infantry voxels :p

#14 Bigfatkirov

Bigfatkirov
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:40 AM

ok, thanks

another question, is posible to copy and paste 3d sections of one voxel to other??i try to do a missile launcher -a huge one (ICBM)-, i have a modified slave miner with plataform and enlarged and modified V3 rocket, now i need to put both together but both are in diferent voxels, there is a way to do that in voxel editor3??

#15 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:26 AM

DAA relesing it for public lol. omfg :| revora transforms it`s self in to the twilight zone.

#16 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:44 PM

There is a way to do it but its layer by layer copy & paste process in VXLSE3 and for both voxels set the same canvas size..vehicle size+missile..position the missile properly so it'll come on top the unit when you begin copy pasting..oh and pick same view on both voxels...

anyway i'm sure there are folks whom can describe it better :laugh:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#17 Bigfatkirov

Bigfatkirov
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

thanks a lot apollo, i understand that now

the problem is that it seems that the rocket launchers needs a vxl with the rocked included,other with a empty launcher and other of the rocket itself, i can copy and paste the "titan" missile, ok, but i want it in a vertical position-the "titan" is in horizontal", so well there is a way in which i could re asign XYZ layers?? i mean change the layers, or even asign them angles

i will use that for a rock-pathc mod -as said Jeeves- coz it seems that creating new rockets in rulesini is impossible without that patch

#18 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

The txt2vxl method is the quickest way to C&P voxels together but it’s a bit complex & will leave your voxels with some errors that unless you know what your doing can be hard to fix.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

Nah Im not trying to make myself look clever. The voxels pack Im releasing will contain some voxels I tried modifying (like the typhoon into the sen toku submarine series, dark crusaders p-47 into a turbojet p-47 , the sachsen class battleships etc...) Of course as always proper credit will be given and whatnot. I hope to work on the voxel pack release on this Friday as thats when I am free to work on modding stuff. Btw for pictures of what a sachsen class battleship looks like here are some

Image removed (mig)

#20 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Grumble Grumble.

• Division Leaders
  • 2,947 posts
  • Projects:The Third War, Ares, misc side projects.
  •  Strategist and Modder
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Association

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:42 PM

Nah Im not trying to make myself look clever

Even so, what does it have to do with the topic?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Job Openings with the Guild: Division Staff, News Posters.
Job Openings with Ares: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.

PM if interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users