42 replies to this topic

#1 AlexArt

AlexArt
  • Hosted
  • 209 posts
  • Projects:Real War Mod
  •  Programmer =)...

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

Well, does anyone doubt that Irani War WILL HAPPEN???

Let's try to imagine what will it be like, what will the operation in Iran be like and when will it happen, what kind of military weapons and equipment will be used in the war and how will it end..

Post your comments please.
Posted Image
© Real War Mod 2004-2006.

#2 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:16 PM

Alex, I mean no disrespect, but what have you been smoking?

#3 Cboidy8888

Cboidy8888

title available

• Project Team
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:51 PM

The damn US government have given Iran 30 days to shut down its nuclear program if i dont recall. Damn stupid americans :(

nah we aint stupid, I wouldn't unjokingly bash my country XD

I predict that the US will easily swipe down the main military forces and like in Iraq, face lots of terrorists.

#4 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:59 AM

Ah, so it has come to another ultimatum I see :(

Any links on CNN for this?

#5 AlexArt

AlexArt
  • Hosted
  • 209 posts
  •  Programmer =)...

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:45 PM

Alex, I mean no disrespect, but what have you been smoking?

Have you even seen this before?
Posted Image

Notice "U.S. Army Official Poster" sign there.

http://www.globalsec...ry/ops/iran.htm
Link on the topic...
Posted Image

#6 Dexter

Dexter
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:39 AM

06.04.09 US recon plane was shot down in southern Iran.
US prepared to use B61-11 during this campaign.
Things are becoming dangerous.

Edited by Dexter, 10 April 2006 - 05:41 AM.

#7 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:44 AM

06.04.09 US recon plane was shot down in southern Iran.

UAVs or manned?

#8 Dexter

Dexter
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:30 AM

Iranians didn't confirm, US says it was a globalhawk. But thinking of a possibility - if it was a different plane, i believe they would claim it was unmanned craft anyway.

Edited by Dexter, 10 April 2006 - 10:32 AM.

#9 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:05 AM

That sign is obviously a fake, and there are no invasion preparations in place so I don't think we'll be seeing an occupation inside of six months.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#10 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:15 PM

Recently Iran had been carrying out very scale military training. After this training Candolissa Rais said in one of the interviews: "Iran in not Iraq. We will try to solve the problemm diplomatically". It appears that military training is very efficient way of persuasion. There were no similar announcements from USA before.

#11 Cboidy8888

Cboidy8888

title available

• Project Team
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:49 PM

i highly doubt they will listen to diplomacy.

Iran isn't Iraq, but I think we'll still go to war and still I believe we might win.

#12 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:00 AM

Damn, how naive you are. You don't see things that are farther than your nose. The problemm is more complex than you think. The main aim is not to win. The aim is do not to allow nuclear warfare to spread over the world. Nowdays Iran is standing only 1 step far from nuclear bomb. In this case it is needed to carry out very clever diplomacy politic. Just think yourself a bit. It is simple logical chain. USA threatens Iran with war. Hence, Iran needs something to defend with. Hence, it have serious motivation for developing nuclear bomb. Lets imagine another case. USA does not threaten Iran. Hence, Iran does not need to upgrade its defenses. Hence, there is no motivation for developing nuclear bomb. Hence, there are more chances for success on diplomatic negotiations. But your George is sitting in his bush and crying about nuclear strike on Iran from there. He is as clever as you. In the case of war they will make the last step easily. Then the mission will be failed. The objective is not to allow nuclear warfare to spread. If nuclear weapons spread then mission is failed. It means that you loose. And I think that probably, after such war, some nuclear warheads and complete nuclear bomb technology will fall into terrorists hands.

Edited by Creator, 20 April 2006 - 09:17 AM.

#13 Cboidy8888

Cboidy8888

title available

• Project Team
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:05 PM

well anybody who decides to use a nuke is a complete moron.... Would the Iranian hierarcy be that stupid as to nuke others?

Edited by Cboidy8888, 20 April 2006 - 01:05 PM.

#14 Lord_Mordja

Lord_Mordja
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:39 PM

Um, the (would be) Emperor of the Earth, Bush had actually been talking about using tactical nukes on nuclear facilities. His own generals argued against this. So the answer is yes, the leader of the USA is a moron.

#15 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:45 PM

Even I, a fellow American, believe that this president is one of the worst in our nation's history (Nixon was bad too). :p

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#16 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

well anybody who decides to use a nuke is a complete moron.... Would the Iranian hierarcy be that stupid as to nuke others?

I think they will. They are religious fanatics who are ready to suicide.

#17 Guest_Guest_Bigfatkirov_*_*

Guest_Guest_Bigfatkirov_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:23 AM

if US attack iran, then the shiite support -or well, "support"- that US have is lost, coz the shiites are just pro iran, then could start a true civil war in iraq, the ayatoles that support US in iran are just waiting that the US army finish with the sunnis that supported hussein or the ones that dont want a islamic-shite nation -including some terrorists-, basically US is fighting the war to them, if US attacks iran then is more probable that iraq just turn in other iran

but well, they also can bomb the nuclear plant, israel did that with the basora reactor, they even can use the israel air force to avoid all the international critics

there is a lot of hypocresy about the "fact" that iran = terrorism, the source of the organizared islamic terrorism in the world is saudi arabia, everybody knows that, but they put iran as the evil guys coz they arent the US allies, of couse iran will say "we hate this or that nation", but one thing is what they say and other is hat they do, iran never invaded other nations, instead the US suported Iraq did, so...

im sure that if they have a nuke, they wont bomb US with that, but they need a nuke, by the US menace, US failed to wip out iran , but they still want to try, but they wont inade iran, they have already lots of problems in iraq, but well, Bush is happy by all these problems, that increase the price of the oil, that mean more profite for his oil company friends :huh:

#18 AlexArt

AlexArt
  • Hosted
  • 209 posts
  •  Programmer =)...

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

I think they will. They are religious fanatics who are ready to suicide.

Wow, Creator!.. Iran really isn't Iraq, and I don't believe ANY nukes (either tactical american warheads or Irani bombs) will be used in this campaign.

if US attack iran, then the shiite support -or well, "support"- that US have is lost, coz the shiites are just pro iran, then could start a true civil war in iraq, the ayatoles that support US in iran are just waiting that the US army finish with the sunnis that supported hussein or the ones that dont want a islamic-shite nation -including some terrorists-, basically US is fighting the war to them, if US attacks iran then is more probable that iraq just turn in other iran

but well, they also can bomb the nuclear plant, israel did that with the basora reactor, they even can use the israel air force to avoid all the international critics

there is a lot of hypocresy about the "fact" that iran = terrorism, the source of the organizared islamic terrorism in the world is saudi arabia, everybody knows that, but they put iran as the evil guys coz they arent the US allies, of couse iran will say "we hate this or that nation", but one thing is what they say and other is hat they do, iran never invaded other nations, instead the US suported Iraq did, so...

im sure that if they have a nuke, they wont bomb US with that, but they need a nuke, by the US menace, US failed to wip out iran , but they still want to try, but they wont inade iran, they have already lots of problems in iraq, but well, Bush is happy by all these problems, that increase the price of the oil, that mean more profite for his oil company friends ;)

BTW, will Israel take part in the war? I believe it would, 'cause Irani president said they will wipe Israel off the face of the Earth :p))
Posted Image

#19 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:57 AM

Honestly, now power in Iraq belongs to sunits. US had brought them to power and expects political support from them. Two other sides - shiits and kurds are very unhappy. So, they had already started the civil war. Shiits fight sunits. Kurds want to get rid of this chaos and found their own country - Kurdistan. Sunits are supported by US and Kuwait. Shiits are supported by Iran. Kurds have support from Turkey because all southern Turkey is populated by kurds. Probably it can be the chain reaction. Kurds may start to fight turks for the purpose of united Kurdistan foundation that must unite both Iraqi and Turkish kurds. For sunits and US it is favourable to attack Iran because it supports their enemies - shiits.

but well, they also can bomb the nuclear plant, israel did that with the basora reactor

LOL! You have mush in your head. At first, the town is named Busher. At second, nobody bombed it.

Totaly agreed.

im sure that if they have a nuke, they wont bomb US with that, but they need a nuke, by the US menace, US failed to wip out iran , but they still want to try, but they wont inade iran, they have already lots of problems in iraq, but well, Bush is happy by all these problems, that increase the price of the oil, that mean more profite for his oil company friends :shiftee:

Just imagine simple situation. Two countries that have nuclear weapons begin to fight. One country is loosing. As a howl of despair it uses all nuclear weapons it has. Easily.

#20 Bigfatkirov

Bigfatkirov
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:34 AM

ok Creator,we are talking about the same thing??, first i find alittle offensive that "mush in your head", lets keep this conversation in a good level, ok?

second i was wrong about the basora -hell, guess that the continous information from iraq war just got me a little congused :dry:-, it wasnt basora, i was talking about the Osirak plant a french nuke plant bombed in early of the 80s, US-Israel can do the same move again

and the shiits have the power in iraq now, the have the mayority of the "parlament" and control almost all the state, most of the iraq resistence is sunni, all the shiites leaders have call to peace to their poblation coz if they left the americans fight their war, they gona win, Sistanti is happy, also Iran

"Just imagine simple situation. Two countries that have nuclear weapons begin to fight. One country is loosing. As a howl of despair it uses all nuclear weapons it has. Easily."

obvious, if India nd Pakistan start a war, and if the things get serious they will use nukes, -they even had some problems in kashmir and didnt use nukes-, but that dont mean that they gona do nuke sabotages or terrorism, is the same thing to Iran

BTW, will Israel take part in the war? I believe it would, 'cause Irani president said they will wipe Israel off the face of the Earth :p))

i doubt that israel will be in a campaing against iran, maybe just for a special bombing, nothing more, isnt a good bussisnes for israel, they didnt went against iraq , coz that could start the fury of the islamic community, remember that iran isnt iraq -im saying about the politic reality now-, iraq invaded a ISLAMIC country (kuwait), that just isolated all iraq in the islamic community, iraq never was very friendly with their islamic partners

Edited by Bigfatkirov, 23 April 2006 - 01:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users