5 rank

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gerasim_*

Guest_Gerasim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:34 PM

Hi....i have a big bug.....i cant reache the 5 rank general. It stops on 4.5 rank and doesnt move.
How han i solve the problem?

Привет, Криейтор...у меня трабла с 5 ранком....я не могу его достичь...у меня просто остонавливается линия на 4.5 и дальше не двигается.
Я не могу даже супер оружие построить.
Надеюсь мне поможешь.

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

Hi....i have a big bug.....i cant reache the 5 rank general. It stops on 4.5 rank and doesnt move.
How han i solve the problem?

Привет, Криейтор...у меня трабла с 5 ранком....я не могу его достичь...у меня просто остонавливается линия на 4.5 и дальше не двигается.
Я не могу даже супер оружие построить.
Надеюсь мне поможешь.

Could it just be the AI isn't sending anymore units? I've never heard of a EXP cap problem.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:24 PM

Yoy know.....its just not getting higher. i kill so many units? and its evenon mmdoesnt move=(

#4 Logical2u

Logical2u
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Projects:Chucking random mod ideas around.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:47 PM

Between fourth and fifth rank the EXP needed is so extremely large that just killing any sort of: USA Light Vehicle, Chinese Light Vehicles, GLA Rank 3 and Under Vehicles, or any infantry, will not be enough to really visible move it.

I've sat at rank four for like an hour a few times. That's when you RUSH and crush the enemy.

-Logical2u

#5 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

Yoy know.....its just not getting higher. i kill so many units? and its evenon mmdoesnt move=(

I almost never get to see higher than rank 5 because the round ends first. It sounds like you just need alot more time invested to see it role around.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#6 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:59 PM

Or if u really are too lazy to site for an hour trying to get from 4 to 5 then just edit the rank.ini so u level faster.
I checked it once out of curiosity and compaired to the standard ZH rank.ini. and basicly its like 5x give or take higher than normal
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#7 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

In contra, I wouldn't get to rank 5 if I play 1v1 with AI. But I barely reach rank 5 when I play against 2 (I reach it but I didn't have to use the rank 5 stuffs to end battle).
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#8 Invalid

Invalid
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, I find that can be a little annoying. All the fun stuff is in rank 5, but I can never get to it. like, I wanna use the super nuke cannons for nuke general (and nuke missle)

One general that almost always makes it to level 5 is the Superweapons general. This is because you blast away a crap load of units, and you don't really get to attack until late in the game. most of the time, you have to reach level 5 to win (although building 15 ICBMs at level 3 is also a fun way....)

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:44 AM

I got a cheat for you: download the Rank mod (created by Kingj4500 ) and then modify it so the skill points needed is 0 for rank 1, 1 for rank 2, 2 for rank 3, 3 for rank 4, and 4 for rank 5. It Should look like this
;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;FILE: Rank.ini (SYSTEM) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Rank 1
RankName = INI:RankLevel1
SkillPointsNeeded = 0
SciencesGranted = SCIENCE_Rank1
SciencePurchasePointsGranted = 40
End
Rank 2
RankName = INI:RankLevel2
SkillPointsNeeded = 1