2 replies to this topic

#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

With the next Alpha I'll have a whole new front end (ie: loading screen, Shell Map, Etc)

I've not yet chosen a loading screen yet. If anyone wants to send in screen shots for it I'll gladly use the best one. If I get enough really good screen shots I'll post them all togeather and have a vote for the best.

Loading Screen Requirements:

I need the pic to be atleast 1280x1024 original size (not rescaled) so that it will look good on all machines. a SMALL amount of letterbox (cropped top or bottom) is OK, but I'd rather a 1280x1024 full screen or larger.

Any user interface is frowned on... no health bars or command buttons please.

The scene must have some kind of action in it... missiles firing, units battling, super weapons going off etc As long as its cool to look at.

The picture must include units/weapons/anything that is specific to Remix3.

Concept Art or Collaged images are OK, as long as they clearly have something to do with Remix3.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 Gredinus

Gredinus

Weapon of mass destruction.

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  • Projects:Remix3 Support
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:27 PM

Well lets play a game of the alpha and some good pics will come out for sure.

Posted Image

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:33 PM

Well lets play a game of the alpha and some good pics will come out for sure.

I'm sure some will, but for the time being I still want to have a new pic, even if it gets replaced later.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users