#1 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:53 PM

Well, it appears the American Government's PR(opaganda) machine has decided that it won't be called 'the war on terror' after all, but 'the long war'.

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/4897786.stm

So are we finally moving in a state of perpetual war against the uncivilised, anti-american, non-white, non-christian barbarians outside our gates? Especially with old Cheney saying the war could last "50 years or more", is the USA becoming a nation which is planning on being permanently at war with someone? (well, not that they haven't been like that already, but not so openly..)

How long is the search for Osama bin Goldstein going to last?
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#2 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

I love how you instantly make it a war on non-white non-Christians.

Truth of the matter is, We are dealing with a small percentage of people who are of middle-eastern descent. Yes there are some people of American and European descent mixed in with them, but the main body of these groups are that very small percentage of middle-eastern people with corrupted ideals.

That does not mean that ALL middle-eastern people are evil, nor is America treating them as such. It is a small group with corrupted ideals that even mainstream Muslims and middle-eastern people are not fond of...because these people treat their own people just as bad as they treat foreigners.

It would be benefit to the forum, and to your own image, if you stop spreading baseless slander and falsehoods in futile attempt to spur childish arguments in the future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:58 PM

Actually the first person who brought up this idea on the forums was MSpencer, who is normally my polar opposite when speaking politically.

Also, you completely failed to answer the question.
Posted Image

#4 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:05 PM

Actually the first person who brought up this idea on the forums was MSpencer, who is normally my polar opposite when speaking politically.

Also, you completely failed to answer the question.

I was not answering your question, I was challenging your baseless accusations of America pursuing genocide

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:02 PM

Is it baseless? When you make unprovoked attacks on countries, airstriking the civilian population in the process?
Posted Image

#6 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:05 PM

Is it baseless? When you make unprovoked attacks on countries, airstriking the civilian population in the process?

Invading a sovereign nation is not genocide either.

Neither is the occasional accidental civilian death.

Please check your bias opinions at the door

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

You said the word 'genocide', not me.
Posted Image

#8 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

You said the word 'genocide', not me.

A rose by any other name.

You used everything but with your false and inane declaration that America targeted all non-white non-Christians.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:10 PM

Alright, alright, all non-white non-capitalists then. Happy?
Posted Image

#10 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

Alright, alright, all non-white non-capitalists then. Happy?

How about you just save yourself from future humiliation and stop posting inane dribble such as this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

How about you stop posting the same thing every time and actually come up with an argument?
Posted Image

#12 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

How about you stop posting the same thing every time and actually come up with an argument?

There is no argument to be had here, Since you are crying foul over falsehoods that you yourself invented.

I tried to make it clear to you that your statement that America is on a genocide run against all things non-white and non-christian was an statement full of bias and ignorance, Which is only serving to make you look bad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:26 PM

No, i've made a statement, now if you want to try and disprove it, come up with a coherent argument instead of sitting there and saying "That's just ridiculous!" as if everyone is going to side with you when I don't think you'll ever get a single member of this forum to agree with a single point you'll make.
Posted Image

#14 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:38 PM

No, i've made a statement, now if you want to try and disprove it, come up with a coherent argument instead of sitting there and saying "That's just ridiculous!" as if everyone is going to side with you when I don't think you'll ever get a single member of this forum to agree with a single point you'll make.

I don't need to disprove it, since the sheer facts prove you wrong.

America is not blindly carpet bombing the entire middle east, in attempt to wipe out Arabic men, women and children, and to wipe out the religion of Islam.

So your ignorant declarations of genocide [ no matter what words you attempted to use instead of the word itself ] are false, your argument is null, and your ignorance shown to the world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

lol, this is ridiculous...

I DIDN'T SAY THAT! You just posted a load of rubbish which I never mentioned and declared it untrue!
Posted Image

#16 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

lol, this is ridiculous...

I DIDN'T SAY THAT! You just posted a load of rubbish which I never mentioned and declared it untrue!

Arguing with your ignorance is not worth my time, and so I am leaving this thread for the time being.

No it is not because you have " won " or you have " defeated me ", I have just lost interest in arguing the blatantly obvious with someone to ignorant to even accept what is right in front of his eyes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:47 PM

You may as well have gone "No Kal, there are no pink elephants in Singapore! What a ridiculous statement that is!" because I never said anything which you seem to think I did.
Posted Image

#18 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:54 PM

Unfortunately, we're entering a new Roman Republic phase here right before the collapse into Empire. We have a perpetual war against "barbarians", who are less technically advanced, speak a different language, look different, worship different gods, and live in profitable lands, and we have a "popular champion" who is leading us into Gaul and Germania (Iraq and Afghanistan) to come home and take control of the Republic. It's frightening, the parallels it has to ancient history, and this is right before Caesar became dictator for life. While it might not be true in such literal terms with Emperor Bush, a neo-conservative hegemony is quite the same thing. Wars win votes, actually a family member of mine, a staunch democrat who loved Slick Willy, voted for Bush because she believed that he should see the war out. It's unfortunate that people don't realize that Muslims are people too. I have the misfortune of seeing people every day who act like they are subhuman and only worthy of being conquered, perhaps we should not forget who gave us algebra, the current numerical system, many of our words and languages, and much of our very culture. The Bush administration seeks to purge the world of these people, hasn't anyone noticed how six months ago North Korea was on the chopping block, but now after partisan attacks in Iraq have started dying down, Iran has been given a 30 day deadline and North Korea hasn't even been talked about? Yes, this is a long war, it will only get longer, because the "terror" is no longer there, and all that we have in front of us is a group of people who have lived their lives for 1500 years in their own part of the world and whose only crime is being a black mark on the earth for Christianity. It's funny how separation of church and state creates another Great Crusade...
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#19 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:57 PM

Looks like some more double speak to me. "The war is meant to be continous..." Either that or they misunderstood the star trek thing: "live long and prosper" or something. :laugh:

#20 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:01 AM

Tom, you don't know what you're talking about, so stay out :p

I don't like the Bush/Caesar comparison. Caesar at least tried to help his subjects a bit, and he wasn't the world's worst administrator.

However, it is nonetheless an accurate comparison. I only hope Bush can be stopped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users