41 replies to this topic

#41 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:28 AM

rofl...

I say the war's over sometime soon after 2008... lets face it, a republican even remotely related to the Bush administration has virtually no chance of winning... the democrats will promise to get our troops out of Iraq...

Personally I don't think to solution these days is moderates, I think the solution is just short of a complete overhaul of the current system. Republicans, Democrats, it's all the same these days, just another choice of what type of corporation you want to rule us all. Although, I think we've decided that oil and defence corporations are probably the worst of the bunch.
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#42 Yurisarmy

Yurisarmy

Struggling for spare time

• Hosted
  • 320 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's New Terror: Armageddon, Advance Wars 2: Yuri's Revenge Rising, Galaga: Gamma Invasion, The Cold War, Battlezone, The Custom Voxel Project
  •  Lurking in the Dark

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:23 PM

I say the war's over sometime soon after 2008... lets face it, a republican even remotely related to the Bush administration has virtually no chance of winning... the democrats will promise to get our troops out of Iraq...

You can promise till you're sick of using the word, but does it get done? Both parties 'promised' to get troops out of there, whether it be immediately or eventually. But has it happened yet?

Edited by Yurisarmy, 29 April 2006 - 05:33 PM.

Posted Image
Now on ModDB!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users