#21 killakanz

killakanz

Infamy!

• Hosted
  • 1,368 posts
  • Projects:Infamy!
  •  They've all got it infamy!

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:47 AM

I had a really bad hang over, and I'm in a little stress from having to go in and get all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out this Friday. ;)

Yeowch. Last time I went to a dentist I had 5 teeth ripped out, cos new ones were growing under them. The thought of it still makes me cringe :)
Posted Image
New Tutorial Online Now!! Check it out!!

#22 Rattuskid

Rattuskid

I used to be somebody noteworthy... I think

• Members
  • 1,064 posts
  • Projects:Osmium (mostly dead), Immunizer (crib death) and Spritezkrieg (also crib death)
  •  Rattus Norvegicus (bitch)

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:17 PM

I'm curious about your building technique if that's all done from scratch. Have any progress pics or can you explain it some? I'm trying to make iso buildings from scratch too, and I've learnt a few tricks... but pointers from you would help a great deal.
Being a total douche.

#23 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:32 PM

I'm curious about your building technique if that's all done from scratch. Have any progress pics or can you explain it some? I'm trying to make iso buildings from scratch too, and I've learnt a few tricks... but pointers from you would help a great deal.

This doesn't answer your question right away, but it does prevent you from waiting in vain for an unknown period of time... ;)

Mig Eater's Leave of Absence

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#24 The Voxel Man

The Voxel Man
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

this mod is great, never know about this mod until now

#25 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

this mod is great, never know about this mod until now

Well great to have you here Voxel Man. About the name, do you also make voxels?

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#26 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:12 PM

Layers lots & lots of layers! Each wall, pillar, object, shadow etc is it’s own layer, I use lots of blending effects in Photoshop too. I guess I could throw a quick guide together when I have time.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 LEGO

LEGO

title available

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:57 AM

Nice! Don't make it too much more nice, or I won't wanna blow it up :p

me neither wish to blow up an art:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users