#21 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:01 AM

How dare you.

Using minority groups for scapegoats?

What the hell is your problem? Do you think 9-11 was some made up thing? You think we take things out on terrorists for nothing?

Damnit how fucking iggnorant are you?

I don't see you having fucking planes crashed into towers destroying your loved ones do I? No. It happened to ours. So many people died that day and you have the balls to say that we scapegoat minorities?

Arrogance on a global scale?

I will say this:

Many nations bitch about how the USA is the "police officer" of the world.

Let me ask you a few questions.

1) Did you win WW II for the world?
2) Did you prevent nuclear war?
3) Did you help bring down the Berlin Wall?
4) Are you the only remaining superpower?

your answer is no for all these questions.

The reason we have to police the rest of this stupid world is this:

League of Nations Failed. Why? The USA wasn't in it.

If we stop the world would once again fall into war. We didn't want to be the police, its other ungrateful countries that wanted us to be.

If we hadn't used force where we had in the past the same people bitching about how we are the "policeman" would be complaining that we didn't defend the things we are defending. We don't police, you bitch; we do police, you still bitch.

So go fuck yourself. When come up with a way for us to police and not police at the same time so no one will bitch please tell me, otherwise shut the fuck up.

#22 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:31 AM

Yes, I can compare you to Hitler. You know why? You're all shouting "Deport the Mexicans" while I'm perhaps the only sane, level-headed American in this topic.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#23 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:35 AM

You're a glimmer of hope to sane people everywhere

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#24 Drewry

Drewry

title available

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:36 AM

Damnit how fucking iggnorant are you?

How dare you. I may not agree with Spencer on a lot of things but he is infinitely more sane than you brain washed ignorant fools.

What the hell is your problem? Do you think 9-11 was some made up thing? You think we take things out on terrorists for nothing?

Do you even know anything about the government you so heavily defend? And I mean the true identity of your government, not the veil of propaganda they hide behind. The same government you defend also released a report called the Project for the New American Century entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses. This was released in September of 2000, and included in it a plan for neo-conservative domination that required the use of a great disaster on the scale of Pearl Harbor. I wonder what sort of disaster recently happened that would equate to this.

I'm not advocating a conspiracy. I am advocating such the opposite. There is no secret to the corruption in America; in fact it is made publicly known. The reason why is because of harsh nationalism that you all clearly possess. It is an elaborate plan to root in the hearts of all Americans that Americans are greater than the rest of the world - quite similarly to how Germans were created to think Germans were the greatest in the world. For once in your life try to think for yourself and not regurgitate the masses of propaganda you have stored up in your brain like a robotic tool for the tyrannical government that is in the process of enslaving the world under its political machine.

All of the 'enemies' the US is currently fighting was quite ironically put into power by the US - including Osama Bin Ladin. Coincidence? I think not, there is no coincidence, only the illusion of such.

1) Did you win WW II for the world?
2) Did you prevent nuclear war?
3) Did you help bring down the Berlin Wall?
4) Are you the only remaining superpower?

I see, so you justify becoming fascist yourself by taking down another fascist, replacing one tyrant with another.

If the rest of the world is so 'ungrateful' then stop policing the world. However that would in turn stop your quest for global domination.

Edited by Drewry, 06 April 2006 - 07:40 AM.

Drewry H. Morris V - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
www.druvianism.org

#25 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:34 AM

I support the United States unilaterally. No matter what decisions it makes, it is my patriotic duty to stand by my country and not engage in any seditious acts against her. However, I do open myself up to speculation about the government. I may not believe crazy conspiracy theorists, but I at least listen to them, and I'm certainly not a knuckle dragging thug or a fervent racist like you people.
And thanks Drewry.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#26 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

Me wonders.. does this topic actually have a good purpose other than some minor flaming?

#27 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:04 AM

OMG! Support the flag idiots!

Posted Image

Its not your flag i'm burning, its my flag!! I brought it. I paid for it! Have some of that!

Idiots, stop arguing over shit.

#28 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:14 AM

We can burn our own flags if we want, and I'm not saying that the government should really be able to stop it, but these guys are going around spitting on everyone else's flags because they didn't bother to buy their own. If they hate this country so much then why stay in it?

By accusing the government of directly causing 9/11 or anything else like that you are accusing them of being mass murderers. And that would mean it would have to go a lot more than just the President, because he does not have the power to start something like that on his own. That's why we live in a democracy.

Also, I never said kick all mexicans or foreigners out of the country (most of the people who jump the fence just start up a quiet living here not spitting on everyone's US flags) just kick the ones who are being idiots. I don't think anyone really did say to kick them all.
Posted Image

#29 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:19 AM

Well perhaps if America wasn't such a fascist nightmare there'd be less of it.

The flag deserves to be burned.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#30 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

Let's see where we would be if America didn't step in as a police officer.

1: WWI: Germany overpowered everyone else. If we didn't step in they would have overrun the country.

2: WWII: Just like Jsmooth said, Germany would have taken over Europe if we hadn't been involved. He overran France and put Britain on the defensive pretty quick.

3: Iraq: You want to know why Saddam still had power? Because we didn't finish the first time around. He also violated several treaties and threatened to use weapons of mass destruction. Whether he had them or not, he still said he would use them. Plus, he could have some pretty big missiles right now if we hadn't gone in the first time, and if we left him on the second time he probably would have WMDs in a few years.

4: Korea: The current leader of North K is a lunatic and they have a nuclear program. Plus they hate us. Imagine what would have happened if he had the whole country instead of half of one. Russia would have supported them, providing Korea with nuclear missiles. A lunatic with nukes is a very bad thing.
Posted Image

#31 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:50 PM

1. Debatable. You certainly played a minor role in that war compared to the European powers.
2. Germany would have won if it weren't for Britain too, or if it weren't for the Soviet Union, and the Soviet Union definately fought most of it.
3. Yet you said he already had them. Why not invade any of the other people who were oppressing their people and stockpiling arms? You know, the ones without oil?
4. It certainly is....

So lets see what WOULDN'T have happened without US intervention.

1. The invasion and occupation of Iraq.
2. Vietnam, a completely unjust war in which America killed many civilians.
3. The invasion of Grenada, again totally unprovoked.
4. The invasion of Nicaragua, once again unprovoked.
5. Various other attempts to control South America, Monroe doctrine, Bay of Pigs, Haiti, etc etc etc including the overthrowing of around 40 south american governments during the 20th century.
6. Spread of capitalism and neo-liberalism throughout third world which creates dire poverty and effective slave labour across the globe.
7. Bhopal Disaster.
8. Hiroshima

To name a few I can think of in the 2 minutes I have.

Edited by Kal, 06 April 2006 - 12:51 PM.

Posted Image

#32 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:28 PM

If you aren't willing to DIE DEFENDING your people, you DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.

Ah, almost a copy of Hitler's quote, I see?

Let's see where we would be if America didn't step in as a police officer.

1: WWI: Germany overpowered everyone else. If we didn't step in they would have overrun the country.

Hardly.

2: WWII: Just like Jsmooth said, Germany would have taken over Europe if we hadn't been involved. He overran France and put Britain on the defensive pretty quick.

Commies did 7/8 of the fighting on the Allied side.

3: Iraq: You want to know why Saddam still had power? Because we didn't finish the first time around. He also violated several treaties and threatened to use weapons of mass destruction. Whether he had them or not, he still said he would use them. Plus, he could have some pretty big missiles right now if we hadn't gone in the first time, and if we left him on the second time he probably would have WMDs in a few years.

Look up where Saddam got his WMDs. It's the first Gulf War. No, not that first Gulf War, the real first Gulf War.

4: Korea: The current leader of North K is a lunatic and they have a nuclear program. Plus they hate us. Imagine what would have happened if he had the whole country instead of half of one. Russia would have supported them, providing Korea with nuclear missiles. A lunatic with nukes is a very bad thing.

Hell yeah, but the US can have their nukes, because they're ever so intelligent, smart, rational, unbiased and what-not. Pretty much exactly what the Nazi's thought.

Edited by ComradeJ, 06 April 2006 - 02:29 PM.

You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#33 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:40 PM

Yes, I can compare you to Hitler. You know why? You're all shouting "Deport the Mexicans" while I'm perhaps the only sane, level-headed American in this topic.

I don't know about the rest.

But we are not talking about deporting the mexicans.

We are talking about deporting the ILLEGAL ALIENS

It just so happens that most illegals ARE of south American decent, and not just Mexican...They come from the very southern most tip of South America to jump the boarders into America.

I can assure you that any illegal Canadians, Japanese, Europeans, etc etc, all of them would be captured and deported just the same as everyone else.

You are trying to make a crusade out of nothing, and this kind of misinformation is exactly why the Hispanic populace is so up in arms, because of a select few like you spreading your lies and false information, which is making even the legal Hispanic immigrants [ Those not smart enough to realize they are not in any danger of deportation ] get riled and pissed over the subject.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:49 PM

We can burn our own flags if we want, and I'm not saying that the government should really be able to stop it, but these guys are going around spitting on everyone else's flags because they didn't bother to buy their own. If they hate this country so much then why stay in it?

Some truth in that, i partly agree.

By accusing the government of directly causing 9/11 or anything else like that you are accusing them of being mass murderers. And that would mean it would have to go a lot more than just the President, because he does not have the power to start something like that on his own. That's why we live in a democracy.

AS i said, the illusion is the president is powerful, he is not, you have congress above him and then you have those whom own the parties and fund the parties, e.g. corporations. Then what you have above the corporations is elite families and their super corporations, e.g. rockerfellers and rothschilds, and then above those are the families that are not mentioned in the public arena (they believe they are put in place by the divine) and the vatican/jesuits. Yet after the super corporations there is no confirmation, just speculation and apparent "insiders." All depends on who you want to believe. Either way, there are some obviously more responsible that others for the events for 9/11, but the ones who are really responsible are the people.

Also, I never said kick all mexicans or foreigners out of the country (most of the people who jump the fence just start up a quiet living here not spitting on everyone's US flags) just kick the ones who are being idiots. I don't think anyone really did say to kick them all.

I do agree. We had a case here of an illegal immigant, or should i say "failed asylum seeker" whom was not a licensed driver, was speeding and run down and killed a 10 year old girl then drove off. He got prison and is out in a few years. Those types of people need to be deported back to their own country. If they get persecuted their, thats their own problem. Cause and effect. They have no right to be in our society unless they are responsible. So i do agree. Yet although spitting on peoples flags is disrespectful of a persons beliefs and property, it really isn't a serious crime.

#35 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:27 PM

Why are people this nationalist?

Yes, illegal aliens SHOULD be deported. They haven't legally got in and therefore have no real rights, but who gives a flying fuck if they buy a fucking GLOBE and burn it? Or the flag of the UN? Or NATO, or any other bloody country?

Does it really fucking matter?

Granted, spitting on people just isn't on, but God...

Also, to whomever it was who said 'Whoever isn't prepared to die for his people doesn't deserve to live'...stop talking your nationalistic gibberish, and shove what nationalistic gibberish you DID talk up your arse.

I'm prepared to die for humanity. I'm prepared to die for something I believe that strongly in, I am NOT prepared to die for a flag, or for some dickface in a suit who really couldn't give a fuck whether I live or die.

But at any rate, what does the power of POTUS have to do with people saying anti-American stuff?

I'LL give you anti-American, if you want. If some fucker came along and spat on the Union Jack, I'd prolly spit on it with them. Their flag. It's meaningless. It's a piece of fucking cloth. I really don't see how it's 'betrayal' to not support it. If we all followed that attitude, we'd be sheep, and there'd be no such thing as bad PR.

Why people take this crap so seriously is quite beyond me. And people wonder why I now rarely frequent the Think Tank.
The world is governed not just by window-lickers, but by window-lickers who follow them so blindly and unconditionally. Which of the two is worse?

Edited by Paradox, 06 April 2006 - 05:29 PM.

#36 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:59 PM

Who is the fool? The fool or his followers?
(Sorry, that was an in-joke with friends that went so far it almost came out the other side.)

Most world flags, even if you take them metaphorically and you take them as everything that they stand for, deserve to be spat on anyway. None more so than the American flag.

As far as my views on immigrants go, I think we should let in anybody who wants to get in. Unless they're major criminals or the like, of course. Most (in fact, all but one) of the immigrants i've met are hard-working law-abiding citizens (well, apart from the odd bit of marijuana) and i'd much rather have them as a neighbour than some white-trash pseudo-chav.

Edited by Kal, 06 April 2006 - 06:01 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:25 PM

Who is the fool? The fool or his followers?
(Sorry, that was an in-joke with friends that went so far it almost came out the other side.)

Most world flags, even if you take them metaphorically and you take them as everything that they stand for, deserve to be spat on anyway. None more so than the American flag.

As far as my views on immigrants go, I think we should let in anybody who wants to get in. Unless they're major criminals or the like, of course. Most (in fact, all but one) of the immigrants i've met are hard-working law-abiding citizens (well, apart from the odd bit of marijuana) and i'd much rather have them as a neighbour than some white-trash pseudo-chav.

Then you have the pleasure of not living next to the farmers.

No, not people who work on a farm.

People who rent a fucking house in the suburbs, cram 15-20 of themselves into a 3 bedroom house, and have a backyard full of Ducks, Chickens, Goats, Pigs, ect.

In a area not zoned for this kind of shit.

There are 8 of them on my street. Nothing like waking up at the crack of dawn because every rooster on the street thinks its time to.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:34 PM

Can't you put in a complaint or something about that? As in...to the local council or whatnot?

#39 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:39 PM

The fact they need to cram that many people in a house is because they have to work illegally, and therefore can't work for minimum wage.
Posted Image

#40 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

So that makes it OK they keep chickens and make lots of noise.

Of course not! They're disturbing the peace. Koma, report them :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users