siege weapons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 synyster_elf

synyster_elf
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:08 PM

i was wondering celegin whether your elves are going to be getting any siege equipmeny or whether the have to rely solely on the ents as a summon.?
[font=Arial]If You Want Peace Prepare for War

Posted Image

#2 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  •  That wandering conjuror...

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:24 AM

They're not just gonna rely on Ents (if they have that power, which i'm sure that they do). Some of their heroes - namely Galadriel, Glorfindel and Elrond - are able to attack gates, walls, etc.
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#3 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:05 PM

They're not just gonna rely on Ents (if they have that power, which i'm sure that they do). Some of their heroes - namely Galadriel, Glorfindel and Elrond - are able to attack gates, walls, etc.

Quoted for the truth.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users