Photo

The Sexual Orientation Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your sexual orientation? (54 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your sexual orientation?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#81 Legion

Legion

AHL2mod Admin

• Banned
  • 1,225 posts
  • Projects:HL2 Community Hub
  •  There should be PINK text. :D

Posted 13 May 2006 - 12:43 AM

No, I don't think it will. Blaat, we really don't give a shit about your pathetic moderating anymore. You're not on some god-given duty to prevent conflict of any sort. Conflict is fine. It happens. Life would be boring without it.

Spot-on!

How about you cool it before you end up warned again.

Bah, shaddup, Kal has a very, VERY good point.

Edited by Legion, 13 May 2006 - 12:48 AM.

Posted Image
Made all my userbars myself :D

#82 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:08 AM

Let's everyone just gang up on Spencer "cause its cool". No, the reason why I did this was for statistical purposes, to prove to Kal that he was clearly not the only person on the forum. It's statistics, now put down the fucking pitchforks before you get yourselves in trouble.
Idiots.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#83 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:11 AM

Kill him! Quick, hit him with the Ban Stick! Before he runs under the refrigerator!

#84 Komataguri

Komataguri

¯\(º_o)/¯

• Banned
  • 974 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Productions
  •  Reverend K-Rist, Sheppard of the mindless masses and tender to the flock of idiocy.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:12 AM

Let's everyone just gang up on Spencer "cause its cool". No, the reason why I did this was for statistical purposes, to prove to Kal that he was clearly not the only person on the forum. It's statistics, now put down the fucking pitchforks before you get yourselves in trouble.
Idiots.

Don't worry, I still love you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:21 AM

Well that's... comforting.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#86 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:27 AM

You got the nerve. Who cares if there's 1 gay person or 20 million. It doesn't change anything, Spencer, and I thought you'd have known that.

#87 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:29 AM

You hardly have the right to play all high and mighty here. I said before, it doesn't matter, its for statistical purposes. Perhaps if you learned how to read, you'd know that. I don't have any personal opinion on the matter, if you could read my other posts, you babbling peasant, you'd know that.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#88 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:01 AM

I'm not acting high and mighty, I'm acting like someone who isn't stupid.

I know its only for stats anyway, but no one really gives a shit anymore.

#89 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:07 AM

No, you didn't know that, because you apparently can't read full sentences. Furthermore, your previous statements cement your stupidity, a state which is even further cemented by your blocking of me on MSN for no apparent reason since some time yesterday. It only proves to illustrate my point that you are in fact a chattering peasant.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#90 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:11 AM

First of all, my blocking you on MSN was because you always bitch about everything. some advice for you: Cheer up.

Yes, I did because I know what you mean, but they are pointless because no one but you gives a fuck.

I'm fine with the fact that this is here, I just don't understand, however, why you care so fucking much about it. It's a damn poll, Spencer. A damn poll.

#91 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:17 AM

I frankly do not care, only to prove that Kal is in fact wrong right after he was practically gloating that I was wrong.
Furthermore, perhaps you could stop acting like a four year old for fifteen seconds, read the thread, and realize that I am only responding to the people who are attacking me en masse and claiming that I care way too much about the poll, which I don't, that I'm a bigot, which I'm not, and that I judge people by their sexual orientation, which I do not. So how about all of you chill the fuck out, shut the fuck up, and just knock it off, because you're all wrong, not getting anywhere, and you're clearly stupid if you believe any of the above!
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#92 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:47 AM

:cool:

I wasn't even aiming at that Kal :D. I was only stating some thoughts.. but whatever.. misunderstandings happen..

Which "we" did you aim at btw.. you and Spencer or did you get schizophrenic :p?

By all means, if you have some constructive critisism contact me on IM, but putting it like that is of little help..

#93 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 08:29 AM

oh for fuck sake, would someone just close the god damned topic?

kal, MSpencer, grow up, your acting like my three year old cousin when he has a tantrum, if you can't just give it up then either set up your user accounts to ignore each other, or alternatively bitch slap each other on msn, this forum does not need your childish bullshit.

legion I thought you curled up in a hole somewhere and died, obviously your not dead, so go back to your hole and glue your fingers to each other were they'll do some good keeping you from typing this crap.

If any of you were thinking right you'd realize that the last page of this topic is completely useless in every sence of the word as are most of the posts that either of you have contributed (aimed at kal and MSpencer)

the moral of this is, if you want to argue, DON'T DO IT HERE!!

ok I've finished venting my spleen at these dickheads, someone close this thread
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#94 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 13 May 2006 - 08:39 AM

And Matias can wholeheartedly answer that question. No. Not at all.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#95 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 13 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

Ok people calm down, its not time for people to start a bloody bitch fest.
El Capitan stop with the abuse now! This is a statistical poll, and was only created cause what both spencer and kal spoke about in another thread, nothing more.

By all means express your feelings but all in all, if you don't like it, then ignore the bloody thread. Don't go ranting and raving at spencer doing something totally innocent. The only reason its getting offencive now is cause members posting here are causeing the friction.

So may i suggest we ALL calm down and just stick to the original point of this thread. Otherwise i'll get it closed
Posted Image

#96 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 May 2006 - 09:45 AM

Closed for cooling off period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users