#21 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,918 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:41 PM

regenerator is called repair vehicle for the newbs out there who can't read ...

p.s. i was tired ...

Edited by Allied General, 10 May 2006 - 08:45 AM.

Posted Image

#22 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:05 AM

And it's spelt 'REGENERATOR' for all those newbs who can't spell :huh:

#23 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 11 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

a minor update to this :p

Has been slightly delayed since my family has been making me work on other things alot this week and I decided make this update also rock patch compatible and its going well so far, stay tuned :)
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#24 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 12 May 2006 - 04:57 PM

alright dude, :dry: in the meantime im sure AG will bug me enough times to play some RS with him :shiftee:
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#25 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:00 PM

heres a question..should some but only limited RP features be used on the patch release and if so.. :shiftee:

what are those? :dry:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#26 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 12 May 2006 - 07:12 PM

The good ones? :shiftee: Hey I can´t say more or I will give away to much information right?

Well people come on there must be something you want to see, no pink elephants though do not feel like making them but I am sure Apollo would be able to code them well :dry:
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:39 AM

heres a question..should some but only limited RP features be used on the patch release and if so.. :cool:

what are those? :D

To be fair mate, that's not the best question. You aren't using every RP feature in the next version...and not everyone knows which features you plan to include...so I figure asking that is a bit unfair :p

#28 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,268 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:49 AM

Dunno about features but now at least i wont get IE in middle of loading cos i forgot about RP. :cool:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 Anarchy87

Anarchy87
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:16 PM

How about this: Nexus should be able to use iron curtain on it's infantry. I mean they are robots. (except volkov as he is a cyborg. So he shouldn't be able to survive it.)

Thats just a rough idea tho.

edit i should really check how old a topic is.. :)

Edited by Anarchy87, 17 June 2006 - 07:32 PM.

#30 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

I think he already can.

And Volkov is the hardest bastard on the planet. Of COURSE he should survive it! :)

I keep plugging for Apollo to rename him anyway.

#31 Anarchy87

Anarchy87
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:55 PM

Nope you can't do that, I sent a squad of Nexus infantry with my Volkov twins, when they were bunched to getter just outside the enemy base I used the iron curtain..boom Volkov's down and heavy casualty's. :)

#32 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

That is a hard coded feature into Iron Curtain to kill all infantry..

YR wasn't exactly made with an robot faction support in mind.. :)

2.0 will redo whole IC thing as as it is it is unbalancing for nexus giving him too many nasty strats as impossible to counter.

will study the possiblity tho :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#33 FoRSAkeN_oNe

FoRSAkeN_oNe

Nexus Commander 00756

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:44 AM

tons of there units have light armour and defence is needed cos everything is powered which is decent i.e. centurions, lasers, hack towers

Honestly, I am the most effective with Nexus when it comes to base defense. I think FL lacks automatic base defense capibilities, AL is a bit better, and Nexus reigns supreme in automatics... my thought though (guess it makes sense really). I put out a hack tower, have a row of 3 or more lasers in front of it, and howitzers at it's sides... dupicate that with very few spaces inbetween lol. If I have issues with artillery, make a small airforce and/or build more Howitzers.

With FL I just mass Kirovs. 15-30 Kirovs are a great defense! Then when they level up, you replace them with non-leveled units, and send the leveled ones on a nasty offensive. Nothing like 10 or so level 3 Kirovs flying over a spot at a base... you hear a bunch of explosions, then when it passes over you see crators and ruin. Joy.

Nexus offensive is Seige Walkers, Artillery, Adv. Robot Tanks (sometimes) and Annhialator Drones (the drones and the Robot Tanks might be switched out depending on what I am dealing with, obviously).

Been too long since I played as AL :S. They bore me a tad... energy weapons? Bah, give me good ol' gritty FL and Nexus tech :rolleyes: (ok so Nexus is Terminator gritty :p).
Posted Image
Posted Image

And on the eighth day, god created kbyhil.hjfvgchtnm jhv o9, nhp;.
----------------------------------------------
Be young, have fun, taste ZOMGWTF.

<_<' ...Good day. -F1-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users