Map help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bfox

Bfox
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:37 PM

Hi all, would anyone mind checking out my map? Im not sure if ive made it 100% AI freindly and would praise any suggestions to make it more freindly for there lil brains!

A minor note:
The map has been made so AI is only meant to be placed at the bottom against 2 players at the top,
All the AI attacking waypoints are meant to lead to the one place, its a noob map afterall ^^',
I probally should have kept objects under 100 but thats close enough no?

Attached Files

#2 Bfox

Bfox
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 10:43 PM

hmm, in that case, is there any way to look at already build maps for zero hour with worldbuilder? or has anyone already built a map for contra that the bots work well in so I may look at for reference?

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:29 PM

hmm, in that case, is there any way to look at already build maps for zero hour with worldbuilder? or has anyone already built a map for contra that the bots work well in so I may look at for reference?

you can extract the maps with FinalBig
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 Bfox

Bfox
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:17 PM

ah, thanks : D

this should prove most usful...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users