#21 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

I utterly despise emos, unless they are at least decent people.

I could go on and on about why, but it:

A: Should be rather obvious
B: I don't feel like typing six pages right now
C: No C. I just felt like putting it here.
Posted Image

#22 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:49 PM

"Reality" TV... it annoys me. Where's the reality? It's a fucking game show, not reality. If they want reality, put these lazy cunts on an island with a canteen of water, a knife and a knapsack. Come back in a month. The last asshole standing gets free medical care. There, that's reality.

This one also involves TV: Prison Break. That show sucks big, floppy donkey dick. The execs that approved that piece of shit show should be fired and replaced with people who select quality shows or ones that make me laugh. I mean, Jesus... you don't need multiple seasons to show a prison break! That show needed 3 episodes: how each brother got in, planning the escape and getting the fuck out. Can they have a simple mini-series? Oh heaven's NO! They have to go PLOT TWIST LOL!!!!11111

Man, fuck it. I'll just stick with anime. :p

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#23 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

I hate when I'm on a till/checkout at work, I'm signed in and sat right there, and people ask "Are you serving?" No, darling, I'm just fucking sitting here for the fun of it. I'm skiving off work.. :p

I hate when the cost comes to something like 56p, and they insist on paying in 5ps or smaller.

I hate when women (and it is just about ALWAYS women who do this. Not all women do, but when it is done, it is always women) are told the price of the goods, and THEN decide to reach into their bag to retrieve their purse to get the money. JUST HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY READY, OR YOUR PURSE IN YOUR HAND! Men don't do it! They either have a massive fuckoff pile of change in their pocket, or they have their wallet handy.
Or alternately, they'll have the money in their hand, and you ask "Have you got a <INSERT SUPERMARKET LOYALTY CARD NAME HERE (at Co-Op, it's Dividend card, but elsewhere it's different)>?" and what do they do? They say "yes" and then SEARCH IN THEIR PURSE!! YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING SUPERMARKET! YOU'VE BEEN BEFORE! YOU SHOULD EXPECT US TO ASK FOR IT, AS WE ALWAYS FUCKING DO! You're advanced enough to know to get some money ready, YOU CAN LEARN TO GET THE FUCKING DIVI CARD OUT TOO!

And God help ANYONE who comes in with a child under the age of sixteen. God help them, because...

I.

HATE.

CHILDREN.

Honestly. I am the ultimate anti-pedophile. I hate children more than I hate my job. I really do. When they're 0-2, all they do is piss, moan, cry and scream. And from 2 onwards, it just gets worse and worse. They seem to have a Rainman-like knowledge of every single fucking noise and activity known to humanity that is GUARANTEED TO GET ON YOUR FUCKING NERVES, or make you wince from the high-pitch squawk they're making.
When they're not getting on your nerves, they're destroying everything in the world, either by feeding your video recorder jam sandwiches, generally smashing around everywhere, or falling into things. After falling into things and causing Armageddon, they invariably want your sympathy and attention for whatever impossibly minor bruise they've caused themselves.
They are impossibly disruptive, specially to eachother, they're incredibly embarrassing to any parent, be it through bad behaviour or what they say, they don't learn, and they throw tantrums. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOP WHERE I AM WORKING WHERE I CANNOT TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ESCAPE THE AWFUL DIN.
I could go on, but it's 10.50pm and I actually plan on going to bed sometime tonight. Just let it be known that while I want lots of practice in doing the things you have to do to GET children, I don't want one of my own. I'd be a terrible father, and I'd hate them for being children.

HATE. HATE. HATE.

#24 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:55 PM

I'll pretend you didn't say that last part since that would mean you hate me...
Posted Image

#25 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:00 PM

I don't think he means you. :p

And I hate kids like CJ/Paradox. I spray them with hoses on Halloween. Boy did that piss off some parents. :p

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#26 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:12 PM

I agree and back up every hatred expressed herein sofar.
I'd add to the list but if I start ranting I'll never finish my work (Yes, I am in class right now; No, I'm not working. I hate class, I hate working, by the way. And I hate people who type btw instead of btw, and other such laziness. If you can't be ------ writing the whole ------ thing, its probably not worth writing)

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#27 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 10 May 2006 - 12:34 AM

Ah yes, that's another thing I hate... people who forfeit vowels in words. Fucking spell it out, you moron.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#28 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 10 May 2006 - 01:39 AM

Sorry. I type slow. I need to use acronyms, or I can't get my point across in a reasonable amount of time, 'cause I rant.

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#29 Hrod89

Hrod89

Forum Drummer

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Projects:N/A

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:07 AM

Well, your typing skills won't exactly get better by shortening everything you type to three letters.

I hate immature people. I will say that some degree of immaturaty can be good at times. Like after heavy alcohol consumption. Otherwise it just ruins my day.

Posted Image
Posted Image
ASUS A8N5X | AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | 2 X 512 GeIL @ 2.5-3-3-8 | Seagate 7200.8 250GB | XFX GeForce 6800 GS

#30 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:26 AM

Hate- such a warming sensation!!!!!

#31 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:40 AM

Its not that I'm not good at typing, but its that I type a little too well. I can add lots of words into one sentence, which takes lots of time.

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#32 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:44 AM

WTF?

#33 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 10 May 2006 - 02:46 AM

You want to know what I hate?

I hate stinky smelly bratty kids.

I hate consumers who come up to you at work and screwed something up on thier own and blame it ALL on your job or company!

I also hate when people pick boogies and place them on the door of the public bathrooms. You're trying to take a shit, there is this obviously large boogie staring at you. Get's me constipated to be honest.

I hate people who talk to me like I'm fucking stupid.

I hate people who pick thier ear in public and look at it like they are expecting to find something worthy of looking at.

It gets on my nerves when people at work eat thier lunch and leave the fucking trash and left overs sitting on the table in the break room. Throw the shit away for Christ sake.

I hate alot of things. But I do love this thread....

#34 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 10 May 2006 - 04:25 AM

"Reality" TV... it annoys me. Where's the reality? It's a fucking game show, not reality. If they want reality, put these lazy cunts on an island with a canteen of water, a knife and a knapsack. Come back in a month. The last asshole standing gets free medical care. There, that's reality.

Agreed, I really dislike reality shows and therefore don't watch them.

I hate when I'm on a till/checkout at work, I'm signed in and sat right there, and people ask "Are you serving?" No, darling, I'm just fucking sitting here for the fun of it. I'm skiving off work.. :huh:

o_O now that's really dumb (of them, not you).

I hate when the cost comes to something like 56p, and they insist on paying in 5ps or smaller.

o_O some people..

There has actually been a moment in my life I seriously wondered what gender-group I belonged to. The guys (at that point in time) didn't like me because I had a different gender than them and the girls (at that point in time) didn't like me because I was too different from them. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. I have the XX gene but I'm not a 100% stereotypical girl, so what people, get over it. I'm happy and like the way I am.

(Yes, I am in class right now; No, I'm not working. I hate class, I hate working, by the way. And I hate people who type btw instead of btw, and other such laziness. If you can't be ------ writing the whole ------ thing, its probably not worth writing)

Is it me or is "btw" the same as "btw" :p

<Hostile's post>

Agreed.

What I also don't like, is getting up at 5:50 am to get to uni. Half an hour earlier mind, because of the trains' schedule. That's why I have to run now (6:25 am).

Again, more things next time..

EDIT

I also get slightly pissed off when people smoke at places where they are not supposed to smoke and then blow the smoke in my face. I have asthma and can't really stand smoke well. By all means if you must ruin your own lungs, do so, but stay away from mine, especially if you're standing next to a "don't smoke" sign. I don't mind if people smoke, just don't bother me with it (especially at places where you're not allowed to smoke), my lungs aren't that great already.

I also don't like it when people hurt me, especially if it happens more often and/or on purpose. At times like that I wish I could tone down my sensitivity a bit.

Edited by Blaat85, 10 May 2006 - 07:21 AM.

#35 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:44 AM

Ah yes, that's another thing I hate... people who forfeit vowels in words. Fucking spell it out, you moron.

That's rich coming from an American; a nation who flout a whole bunch of vowels, primarily 'u'. Colour. Enamour. etc.

It also annoys me that Americans use 'ize' instead of 'ise', and write 'Defence' and Offence' with 's' instead of 'c'. WHY? And there's another 'i' in 'Aluminium'.

Learn to spell guys! That way you can be even MORE intelligent than George Bush.

I also get slightly pissed off when people smoke at places where they are not supposed to smoke and then blow the smoke in my face. I have asthma and can't really stand smoke well. By all means if you must ruin your own lungs, do so, but stay away from mine, especially if you're standing next to a "don't smoke" sign. I don't mind if people smoke, just don't bother me with it (especially at places where you're not allowed to smoke), my lungs aren't that great already.

When people smoke on buses, I want to tear their larynxes out and blow them like bagpipes for their crime.

That said, I hate smoking full-stop. I don't hate most people who do it (sadly, most people I associate with do it...I'm forever flooded with smoke), but I do hate smoking and that it exists. I follow a 'your-body-your-choice' ethic, which means legalise all drugs etc, if you die it's your own fault...but I do wish they'd do something with the tobacco that didn't destroy MY airways too.

#36 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:49 AM

I've just realised that about 50% of my hates come from shopping :huh:

I hate it when you are looking on a shelf to buy something someone STRETCHES in front of you! No excuse me or anything just leans in front of you near enough barging you out the way.

I hate it when your walking around a supermarket and people just get up your arse with a trolly. That and usuing their whole trolly to play the f**king isle!!!
Posted Image

#37 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:15 AM

LOL, I see those points. What I find also annoying is having to ask the shopping personnel to get the thing on the highest shelf, because I'm too small and they don't have a chair or something which I could stand on.

#38 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:35 AM

people who park their cars selfishly, be it by putting them in at weird angles in car parks which wastes the space next to them, or by leaving 2m gaps in front and behind them in the street.
You can't put your car in those gaps because there isn't enough space, and usually seeing how in Brussels the whole row of cars does this means that instead of being able to park 20 cars on one stretch ,if everyone did it properly, you can have only 10 or 12.

so, seeing how the city is becoming more and more like Paris ( #of cars > #of parking spaces) :p ... makes me wish my car had a reinforced steel front so I could just "nudge" these asshole out of the way :huh:

Edited by wilmet, 10 May 2006 - 01:35 PM.

apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#39 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:42 AM

1. People who think they know everything, but clearly know nothing.
2. Religious zealots.
3. People who clearly lie to you, then say that they're telling the truth. There's a reason I don't like to lie, there's always a way to find out.
4. People who think they're really special and that the rules don't apply to them.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#40 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

Learn to spell guys! That way you can be even MORE intelligent than George Bush.

Ah yeah, I hate this too. I really hate people who feel compelled to toss in totally irrelevant political bullshit.

I also hate British people who think they're 'smarter' because they improperly add letters to words like in colour and enamour. The 'u' doesn't need to be there, you stupid shits. 'ize' looks coolers and '-ce' is so totally played so we made English make sense... something that you failed at on the first go. In other words, I hate you people.

Edited by Beowulf, 11 May 2006 - 03:12 PM.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users