#42 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

rofl is it because of the DB 610 engine problems or is it because only around 1199 were built ?

Also when you say that the Nakajima G8N1 bombers werent used for combat this is false as Russian and Japanese records and archives have shown that during operation august storm and the last year of '45 the Japanese used the G8N1 to bomb enemy positions mainly as the russians were pressing into Manchuria.

Edited by DAA, 12 May 2006 - 06:36 PM.

#43 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:39 PM

I think I will believe more in Mig´s words, he has proven several times that he knows his area. If you are just going to keep on with this crap and filling the forums with your rubbish why not find something better to do? I visit this place to see Mig´s updates and not your ramblings about uhh that is wrong it should be blah blah and why did you not do that blah blah. It gets on peoples nerves, you know. It is one thing to point out a flaw that MadHQ did but challenging Mig like you do is what I call immature.

Edit: Indeed your reply below just makes me want to laugh so hard that my stomach turns inside out, if you had done your research you would know why Mig chooses this path. I am not into WW2 at all but I see his reasoning...

Edited by gamemate, 12 May 2006 - 06:46 PM.

If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

and I know my area as well quite frankly ive been researching military weapon systems for several several years and ive gained alot of experience since I have started.

Heck my areas of specialties are world war 2, modern day and 1914-1939.

Edited by DAA, 12 May 2006 - 06:43 PM.

#45 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:45 PM

no-one cares, make a voxel which doesn't make everyone laugh or glorifying an losing side and maybe someday we might treat you like a newb.
Posted Image

#46 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:46 PM

That may be DAA, but your questions 'why do you add or not add this and that' are getting on peoples nerves if you ask me. Also posting a voxel in a thread from someone else (not being a request thread, but a blog thread even) isn't something to do, imo.

#47 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:49 PM

maybe someday we might treat you like a newb.

everyone here seems to think that mig eater here is somekind of god or something but in fact this 'SO CALLED GOD' is not perfect yes he may make quality voxels but his military knowledge is purely limited. He is restrained to the internet and non-classified sources. You are no 'GOD' and you are not an military expert. I have had many veteran grandfathers and family members fought in many wars. My dad is in the german high miliary command and so he has acess to stuff you guys wont even dream off. After all I bet mig you havent been to the bundesarchives.

Edited by DAA, 12 May 2006 - 06:51 PM.

#48 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:51 PM

Yes he is have you missed that part?

I usually start everyday praying at my Mig Eater altar you know, not had that many bad days since I started perhaps you should try it...

Edit: Ok your reply below just says that you should stay out of this area of the forum, you do not like what Mig is doing fine then do not post here unless it is constructive...

Edited by gamemate, 12 May 2006 - 06:56 PM.

If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:54 PM

The only thing he would be close enough to be considered dam good is in "modding games" but otherwise I see his knowledge is lacking and experience in other matters as well.

Edited by DAA, 12 May 2006 - 06:55 PM.

#50 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 12 May 2006 - 07:25 PM

This is just pathetic, I am not going to lower myself to your level & carry on this petty argument :shiftee:

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users