#1 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:44 AM

I’m working on D-day at a rate that even surprises myself atm, I’m making about two voxels a day, which is much better then the usual rate of one every two days. If I keep going like this I should have the bulk of the Japanese units done in a week. I didn’t expect to be working like this tho so I’m way ahead of what I planned now & so I’m just randomly picking units to make.

It does feels a bit like I’ve become an extension of the computer tho, like an extra processor. My sleeping pattern is pretty much none existent too, I just keep going until I keel over, whenever that may be. I feel very satisfied with myself tho at the work I’ve done even if I am exhausted.

I’ve updated my anime list on the site BTW (not that anyone’s really interested) got 150 anime DVDs now. I ran out of shelf space at about 80 so I’ve got piles of them laying around my room :p

I also added a new Love Hina Wallpaper:
Posted Image

This is a combination of a screen grab for the show (top left), the logo scanned in from the Region 1 DVD cover & a scan for the (black & white) Manga, which I spent many a day colouring in & editing (could do with some more work tho).

& last off here is a picy of migy ^_^

Posted Image

PS: there is a cuckoo bird sitting in the blossom tree outside my window, haven’t seen one in ages but it’s making a lot of noise...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:31 AM

I have pigeons on my roof...sounds more like a heard of elephants stamping around, it's unbelievable :p

nice to hear you're feeling motivated ^_^

*goes off to look at updated anime list*
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#3 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 14 May 2006 - 07:46 AM

I know what that can be like, my old room was in a loft-conversion with a flat roof & it was a favourite landing spot for all the pigeons in the area, would get whole flocks of them up there some times.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:52 AM

Pidgeons? I got possums. Big ones. They make foul noises. Not just the roof either, they're in the floor. As for birds, they swoop at you screetching and then laugh for ages. If you're not outside they just peck the house and swoop at the windows. Pidgeons? You got it easy...
Now back to work :)

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#5 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:40 AM

aaaaah, australia :)
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#6 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:10 AM

i have turkisch and albanian neighbours :p
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#7 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

Mig I'm curious, what's the specs of your PC? Supposing I live in a fantasy world...will Team Revenge be ready for CnC3, or rather Dday for CnC3?

#8 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:37 AM

Well we decided against making DDay for Generals so C&C3 won't be in the picture.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#9 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 15 May 2006 - 10:49 AM

Behave, Indigo. I don't want it put back another decade :p

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#10 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:03 AM

Nice to read another blog piece. I hope you still get enough sleep. I'm glad to hear (well read :p) you're happy (satisfied anyway). 150 DVDs.. that's quite a lot. You must be proud of such a collection. Nice to see another picture of you :p.

#11 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:11 AM

aaaaah, australia :p

lol, don't get possems here, just lots of roos, different terrain and temperature

roos sheep horses and cattle, and a silent roof :p

exept when our cat romps up there.
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#12 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:35 AM

Well everyone has a bad habit, somkes to much, plays to much, works to much so u don have to worry at least u are doing something that u like, as for sleeping u will when u`ll be ready :p. Well nice to hear 150 dvds a never bought a shelf before for cds,dvds and i will not boxs rule :p
BTW havent seen major 4 quite a while now.

#13 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:26 PM

@Indigo: I have no plans to make a version of D-day for TW, if anything I'll probably help out on the Blitzkrieg version if they make one, even so I doubt I'll have time for that by then.

@Gaia: 150 isn't that much really :p my brother has about 400. I am proud of several very rare US imports I have tho, I’ve got the limited edition boxsets of some animes that haven’t even come out in Europe yet :p

I’m coming up to the 24 hour mark from the last time I slept but I’m topping myself up with some caffeine so I’m still good for a fare few hours still. In fact I’ve already gone past the metaphorical "wall" so I don’t even feel tired... just really dry-eyed x_x

I was up all night researching rare Japanese equipment & also some of the common stuff that usually gets ignored (the Type 5 Ho-Ri & Nissan 180 truck etc). Much to my annoyance I also found a hi-res diagram of the Type 4 Chi-To about 6 hours after I finished making it using only a poor quality side view. :p

BTW havent seen major 4 quite a while now.

MG has unofficially left TR, he basically just stopped coming here & cut off communications with me at the beginning of the year. I think that whole thing over Code Red got to him so he just left. He is still active over at DS tho, working on Paradox device I presume...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:36 PM

Show us the 3 view schematic of the CHI-TO.

I have a CHI-RI 3 view if you need it.

#15 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

You can only ask, not demand..

Keep in mind there's only so many times you can try out peoples patience before they run out of it. And they'll be sure know how to contact the people to act upon it..

#16 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:47 PM

I was asking. Dunno if you misinterpreted it the wrong way but i'll ask nicely:

mig can you please show us the CHI-TO 3 view.

#17 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

"Show us" is the imperative, whereas a question involves a present form with a subject (I, you, he, she, we, etc.) "could you show" and ends with a question mark, in general. That is what I based it upon. Your sentence seemed more demanding than asking, because the imperative is usually used for demands and commands, rather than questions. Now that that's rectified, we'll await the answer to your said question.

#18 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

@Blaat: your interpretation of DAA's question was correct. It was stated as an demand.

@DAA: It's Mig's choice which units he'll show in 3D. As for the attitude you've displayed lately know that you are severly testing our patience and frankly mine is running low. You are welcome to visit, but the smartass attitude is not appreciated !! Keep that in mind.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#19 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

mig can you please show us the CHI-TO 3 view.

I can’t believe you have the gall to insult me & then ask/demand for my help the very next day. You have no problems with constantly saying how much of an inferior historian I am to you so why would you need my help any way.

It shouldn’t be that hard to find one if you go look it up so I cant be assed to post it TBH.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users