Voice Actors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Paddon MacReady_*

Guest_Paddon MacReady_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:08 PM

Hey. I was interested in being a voice actor for this mod. I also have a few ideas for the level that would be used in this mod, if you'd like my opinions. If I also applied for the Level Designer position, what kinds of things would I be in charge of/need to do? Thanks!

#2 Kwartjuh

Kwartjuh
  • New Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:12 PM

I can help as well... i can give you a very heavy voice... bit like Serious Sam. I don't have proffesional recording abilities though :(

#3 Gfunk

Gfunk
  • New Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:04 PM

Sure... just remember to not act like your reading, be in a quiet environment, speak clearly and loudly, and send me a sample from the list I gave you if you're interested. I need several different voices as there will be different characters to choose.

#4 Guest_Paddon MacReady_*

Guest_Paddon MacReady_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:37 PM

Alright, lemme get my Micophone out of the closet, and I'll get right on that list! Who/where can I send the voices to? What format would you prefer?

As for the Level Designer, I have basically NO skill at programming, so all I could do is draw stuff out, and send that to you guys. I do own the movie, so I could always double-check the layout of various places as I'm doing that kinda stuff.

Lemme know if I can help!

#5 Gfunk

Gfunk
  • New Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:49 PM

Send the files in *.wav format to

Also, you can draw the layout of Outpost 31 if you like, I still haven't gotten around to that.

Edited by Gfunk, 26 March 2005 - 12:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users